Are most couples looksmatched?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Looking at it naturally, I see most couples looksmatched. Is it true like that? For example most girls intrested in me are my looksmatches (avg or a bit above if they are taller)

Depends on the place maybe but where I live I see mostly better looking guys with girls.

Most often the male is a few points higher than the female because of hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, LooksJourney and 11gaijin
[Motivation]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, badromance and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, 11gaijin and Deleted member 611
Remove your avis they are too cute i can't be bothered to comment and think when you are in my sight :love::love:
Too bad i like this avi srry

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Remove your avis they are too cute i can't be bothered to comment and think when you are in my sight :love::love:
Do you think my avi's cute?
A99861E0 EF90 4598 A0C0 BC5DA1CD892E

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Not in my country, here guys mog girl usually but in EE girl usually mogs guy. This maybe because EE girls use lot makeup but idk.

Women use fake up so it’s pretty hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, mrdolphin and androidcel
I'm gonna go against the basement dwelling majority once again here and say fairly often the fem is better looking than the doofus bf

I'm gonna go against the basement dwelling majority once again here and say fairly often the fem is better looking than the doofus bf

Why do you think that

Why is that? I had a guy thats a bit above avg date a model tier gf, its pretty much school situation or in places but yeah
Shes dating a looksmatch now so a 80th percentile guy thats skinny

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

True but. This guy for example is uglier than his gf even if she wasn't wearing makeup.

Rg6Av72.jpg
Thing is girls don't look at just looks and psl but other factors too. Its not gonna be ''guuuh he's not my looksmatch gurrrr Im not gonna date him'' its about min looks threshold.

Depends on the place maybe but where I live I see mostly better looking guys with girls.
That's the majority of all cases actually. You need to be 1-2 PSL points above the girl in question, generally speaking. My experience tbh and you can observe the same thing if you look around.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and androidcel
That's the majority of all cases actually. You need to be 1-2 PSL points above the girl in question, generally speaking. My experience tbh and you can observe the same thing if you look around.
Not really, most people date about 0.5 psl points all around above or below or same.

Thing is girls don't look at just looks and psl but other factors too. Its not gonna be ''guuuh he's not my looksmatch gurrrr Im not gonna date him'' its about min looks threshold.

True. But I know the girl in the pic. She used to whore around with chadlites and alphas a few years ago. ;)

Not really, most people date about 0.5 psl points all around above or below or same.
No, that's way too low. At least 1 psl point, but usually 2. Again, we live in a gynocracy, women are super entitled. If you keep saying stupid shit like this I'll just put you on my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Op other avi was better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel