ARE PENIS EXTENDERS COPE?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I became fucking obsessed with dick maxxing i’m legit shooting for 8 inches

I have an inch getting hidden by pubic fat so i’m gonna gymcel should be an easy inch then after that I just need one more inch

Is it cope if I wear that shit for 8 hours a day? Will I get a limp dick? HELP ME NIGGA

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
also will it make my dick curved or lopsided?

my dick is straight and really aesthetic so I have to know any possible sides

Tagging dickmaxxers
@OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
bumperino

It can lead to gangrene or a serious ailment infection that will cause a surgical extraction of what you do have. Which as we can tell, not much. So. Js. Ngl. There's that.

• JFL
bump

• Love it
also will it make my dick curved or lopsided?

my dick is straight and really aesthetic so I have to know any possible sides
They get prescribed sometimes for people with bent dick to straighten out their dick

I became fucking obsessed with dick maxxing i’m legit shooting for 8 inches

I have an inch getting hidden by pubic fat so i’m gonna gymcel should be an easy inch then after that I just need one more inch

Is it cope if I wear that shit for 8 hours a day? Will I get a limp dick? HELP ME NIGGA
you won’t get a limp dick unless ur cutting off blood flow for long. People say they work but I haven’t used one nearly long enough to get results

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and PYT
They get prescribed sometimes for people with bent dick to straighten out their dick

you won’t get a limp dick unless ur cutting off blood flow for long. People say they work but I haven’t used one nearly long enough to get results
how long did you use a extender for and what else have you done to dick maxx?

do extenders cut off blood flow?

i’m new to PE :lul:

they probably work based on how many people online say it worked for them.
I prefer hanging though, I've been hanging for 3 weeks, it's too early to measure now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, PYT and OOGABOOGA
check out r/gettingbigger and r/ajelqforyou they discusses everything related there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and OOGABOOGA
how long did you use a extender for and what else have you done to dick maxx?

do extenders cut off blood flow?

i’m new to PE :lul:
I’m guessing you’re talking about rod extenders. I’ve never used one. I don’t think any of those cut off blood flow bc that would kind of ruin the purpose. I did manual stretches and bathmate daily for a month and got almost 3/4 of length in noobie gains

• Woah
  • +1
I’m guessing you’re talking about rod extenders. I’ve never used one. I don’t think any of those cut off blood flow bc that would kind of ruin the purpose. I did manual stretches and bathmate daily for a month and got almost 3/4 of length in noobie gains
so almost a inch in a month?

i just gotta be consistent and trust the process my fucking dedication is dog shit that’s why i’m not gymcelled yet:lul:

you’re 7 inches and that’s enough right?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
they probably work based on how many people online say it worked for them.
I prefer hanging though, I've been hanging for 3 weeks, it's too early to measure now
you’ve tried penis extenders? why’d you quit?

and why do you prefer to hang if you still haven’t measured results?

so almost a inch in a month?

i just gotta be consistent and trust the process my fucking dedication is dog shit that’s why i’m not gymcelled yet:lul:

you’re 7 inches and that’s enough right?
7.4 bp, bout 6.5 nbp. Depending on your definition of enough, yes or no. I don’t really ever bottom out even with a girl pretty folded up. And I want to be able to go balls deep without worrying about that but it stresses me out. Like is there only another quarter inch of pussy on average before I bottom out or is there an inch+? Between that, price of devices, and the hours/privacy necessary I haven’t continued my pe but I am tempted to. Could definitely use more girth I’m 5.5 midshaft but lower on average for whole shaft

• +1
No but it does not work like some people think,you can't turn a 4 incher into a 8 incher(for example)
But 0.5-1inch gains are possible

• Love it
you’ve tried penis extenders? why’d you quit?

and why do you prefer to hang if you still haven’t measured results?
I have one but never used it, hanging takes less time and it seems more likely to work in theory.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and PYT
No but it does not work like some people think,you can't turn a 4 incher into a 8 incher(for example)
But 0.5-1inch gains are possible
why not more than that?

0.5 isn’t enough for me but I at least need a full 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
7.4 bp, bout 6.5 nbp. Depending on your definition of enough, yes or no. I don’t really ever bottom out even with a girl pretty folded up. And I want to be able to go balls deep without worrying about that but it stresses me out. Like is there only another quarter inch of pussy on average before I bottom out or is there an inch+? Between that, price of devices, and the hours/privacy necessary I haven’t continued my pe but I am tempted to. Could definitely use more girth I’m 5.5 midshaft but lower on average for whole shaft
wdym bottom out?

and you have a whole inch of a dick that isn’t nbp just like me, do you have pubic fat too?

i can’t cope knowing my shit is 1 inch shorter without pressing on it

why not more than that?

People claim 1 in 1 year and 2 in 2-3 years is doable but I’m not in a place to guarantee shit. I made gains but that’s just noobie ligament stretching gains, not actual size. That much I can guarantee is possible

• Woah
Major fat pad
wdym bottom out?

and you have a whole inch of a dick that isn’t nbp just like me, do you have pubic fat too?

i can’t cope knowing my shit is 1 inch shorter without pressing on it
Fat distribution genes yk. By bottom out I mean hit cervix. I want to be able to fit my whole dick inside so I don’t want to be tons longer but I also don’t want to leave much space unfilled so idk where that sweet spot is/how much room I have to grow without having to change how I fuck

• +1
why not more than that?

It could be possible but guys from the "PE scene" say that those are normal gains generally.

• +1
People claim 1 in 1 year and 2 in 2-3 years is doable but I’m not in a place to guarantee shit. I made gains but that’s just noobie ligament stretching gains, not actual size. That much I can guarantee is possible
ligament stretching gains? is that size that goes into erect size ? if not i don’t see the point

i’ve read 2.3cm is possible in 3 months with a extender wearing it 9 hours a day

Major fat pad

Fat distribution genes yk. By bottom out I mean hit cervix. I want to be able to fit my whole dick inside so I don’t want to be tons longer but I also don’t want to leave much space unfilled so idk where that sweet spot is/how much room I have to grow without having to change how I fuck
fucking fatal:feelsree:

i’d deadass need a liposuction or cool sculpting which is unrealistic and expensive. imagine explaining that to my mom

you’re ripped too right? from what i remember you have low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
fucking fatal:feelsree:

i’d deadass need a liposuction or cool sculpting which is unrealistic and expensive. imagine explaining that to my mom

you’re ripped too right? from what i remember you have low bodyfat
Like 15% with good ab genes I’m not super shredded

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and PYT
damn 5.5 seems a lot, how do girls usually deal with it?
Some girls tap pretty quick but generally they do fine. 12 bodies and I still want more size so what does that tell you. I gotta get out of this country and stop fucking girls on ssris. The dry pussies and less passionate sex blows when you’re mentally how I am and need that validation
brutal fat pad pill
Hoping that it will lean down if I get closer to 10 but I’m not betting on it

• So Sad
  • +1
muh penis extender:soy:

it's all cope.