Are short girls sluttier?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I notice the slutty types of foids that flirt with everyone seem to be average or below average height. Colored hair and tattoos pill is also real FOR SURE and again, seems like there's more short girls out there who have colored hair and tattoos.

I know height differential is mostly cope but I wonder if short foids can get turned on more easily because all guys height mog them to death. I know it's hot as fuck when a girl stands close to me and has to tilt her neck way up and look up at me. Just makes the interaction feel so much more sexual for some reason even if it isn't. Height mogging a girl by 8-10+ inches is so much better than height mogging her by 2-6 inches. I wonder if it's the same for females or if the meme is true that womanlets only go for 6'3" turbochads.

But could this be why a lot of these "easy" girls are easy because they can get turned on by average height males.

Idk bro have u guys noticed that womanlets are more likely to be sluts or is it just me?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dante13, Beetlejuice, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Nope plus cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, Deleted member 14262 and Seth Walsh
Yes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Beetlejuice
Shorter girls know subconsciously they are weaker breeding material (will not produce mogger sons) so they have to make up for it by putting themselves out there. Taller girls know their genes are more desirable so they are confident in their worth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Solidcoin, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Shorter girls know subconsciously they are weaker breeding material (will not produce mogger sons) so they have to make up for it by putting themselves out there. Taller girls know their genes are more desirable so they are confident in their worth.
Most men prefer shorter girls

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and aBetterMii
This theory is wrong more fat and taller women are more likely to be whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, GetShrekt, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
short women are more neotenous and therefore higher quality and lower sex drive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Toth's thot, Haven and 2 others
Short women are genetic garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Toth's thot, Broly and 3 others
short women are more neotenous and therefore higher quality and lower sex drive
They don’t have lower sex drive. They love to be dominated by a masc ogre.
Manlet cope 101
Huge cope, mother’s height is giga important to not give you a son that will get spat on and bullied at school as manlet trash
This theory is wrong more fat and taller women are more likely to be whores
Aspie scientist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, aBetterMii and Haven
They don’t have lower sex drive. They love to be dominated by a masc ogre.

Huge cope, mother’s height is giga important to not give you a son that will get spat on and bullied at school as manlet trash

Aspie scientist
they have less T and hgh so lower sex drive, tall women have more robust faces and bigger frames and bigger bones cause higher T

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No it isn’t. Look up athletes and their mom’s ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
my mum is 4’9 my dad is 5’9 and i got my dad’s height genes, it’s random jfl

• Love it
they have less T and hgh so lower sex drive, tall women have more robust faces and bigger frames and bigger bones cause higher T
But high T means high E generally and your bones will fuse faster because of that.

Higher T men have early puberties and end up shorter, so it must be the same for women as well
Just look at genetic outliers theory

If you cuck your son with a below 5’7 foid you are a shit dad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, turkproducer, aBetterMii and 2 others
Short women should be sterilized

I notice the slutty types of foids that flirt with everyone seem to be average or below average height. Colored hair and tattoos pill is also real FOR SURE and again, seems like there's more short girls out there who have colored hair and tattoos.

I know height differential is mostly cope but I wonder if short foids can get turned on more easily because all guys height mog them to death. I know it's hot as fuck when a girl stands close to me and has to tilt her neck way up and look up at me. Just makes the interaction feel so much more sexual for some reason even if it isn't. Height mogging a girl by 8-10+ inches is so much better than height mogging her by 2-6 inches. I wonder if it's the same for females or if the meme is true that womanlets only go for 6'3" turbochads.

But could this be why a lot of these "easy" girls are easy because they can get turned on by average height males.

Idk bro have u guys noticed that womanlets are more likely to be sluts or is it just me?
yes

Incels are stupid creatures

Tall people are genetic outliers in general you dumb fuck. Slit your wrist knowing your miserable cope got shit on.

Manlet rage
Just shut the fuck up barking.

You make sus jokes I know you’re a high E sissy and one call could get a yute like U whacked rq

Last edited:
Broscience. HGH Is mostly irrelevant for how neotanous someone will look. HGH levels are also not even super important in height JFL. Most important thing is how sensitive your growth plates are to estrogen, and estrogen levels. Females earlier puberty and super high E levels during puberty is why they stop growing at like 14-16.

Also higher T levels cause higher sex drive in both genders, but what's more important for women in particular is E levels. Women have 50 ng/dl T levels but still have a sex drive, but men with 50 ng/dl T levels will have No sex drive whatsoever because women's sex drive is mostly caused by estrogen. While for males Testosterone is more important for sex drive. But also for males estrogen also plays a role in sex drive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2403 and turkproducer
Just shut the fuck up barking.

You make gay jokes I know you’re a high E sissy and one call could get a yute like U whacked rq

JFL why is everyone so concerned about "manlet sons? Like tf as a male you shouldn't even be thinking about breeding until at least 30.

Personally I will never have sons because I don't want to give anyone autism.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14918
From my experience, yes, but it depends on how short/tall you're talking about. The more they heightmog guys, the harder time they have fitting in and socializing with guys. I would argue that the sluttiness drops substantially past the average male height (5'9-5'10).

Last edited:

If your mother was taller you'd be taller too mate​

i would also be taller if my dad was taller. My predicted height was 5’5.5 so I overshot that by 3.5 inches, my dad’s height was way more dominant for me at least.

• Love it
smokers are pokers

No. Girls are mostly slutty in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
It is all a cope lol. @Frank Jack is right, tall foids won't necessarily give you mogger sons. I know people who have mum's taller than mine but they're shorter than me, even though their fathers were taller than their mother's. I'm 186.5 cm, my dad's 5'10" and mum's 5'2.5".

It is all a cope lol. @Frank Jack is right, tall foids won't necessarily give you mogger sons. I know people who have mum's taller than mine but they're shorter than me, even though their fathers were taller than their mother's. I'm 186.5 cm, my dad's 5'10" and mum's 5'2.5".
anecdotes =/= reality

two tall parents has a higher chance of a taller child

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Short girls are often more promiscuous. I've seen it so many times. Idk why but it is true

• +1
Reactions: Dante13 and Deleted member 14203
From my limited experience, tall girls are sluttier