are slavic women the ONLY white women that have reasonable to even somewhat low standards for a man's looks?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
goodlooking guys are according to women,1-4% of the male populace,depending on where you go.

every man deserves a decent mate,and to continue their genetic line.that is a right given by God and our innate human dignity as his creations and children.

in america,women have very high standards for looks,due to hollywood,the status aspect of it and social media.when they can't find a gl guy thats rich they go for thugs and low class men.

even if you are goodlooking,if you go after women with lower standards you will be more valued.so its a win win for ugly,average,decent and goodlooking dudes.

I know that in some countries,like southeastasia,colombia,mexico,africa,portugal(based on the guys ive seen with hot girls)and maybe russia and some areas of EE pretty looks don't matter for men.masculinity is taken more into account.and finances and LTR material(since most men are disloyal abusive cheaters).

wich white countries/areas have women that have reasonable standards for a male's looks?

where it is easy to find a girlfriend for average joe?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member
In Vancouver they’re hard. Depends if westernized. Only easy girls are Japanese or Thai

every man deserves a decent mate,and to continue their genetic line
no, disgusting ugly incels should be put into specifically designed camps and removed from society. continuing genetic line of recessed bald manlets should be punished with death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17201, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Not every person deserve a mate

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Lawton88, Sick and 2 others
In Vancouver they’re hard. Depends if westernized. Only easy girls are Japanese or Thai
What's your experience like in vancouver?

Overall slavic women are the same. Maybe in the less developed slav countries like ukraine/russia/balkans they might be easier.

Imma mail order a russian wife when i save up enough money

Only Russian, Ukrainian and Polish women though. Other Slavs have higher standards when it comes to looks (still lower than western women's standards but not by much)

What's your experience like in vancouver?
Slavic women appear shy and easy but will friendzone you if you don’t meet their expectations. I do better with latinas.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
goodlooking guys are according to women,1-4% of the male populace,depending on where you go.

every man deserves a decent mate,and to continue their genetic line.that is a right given by God and our innate human dignity as his creations and children.

in america,women have very high standards for looks,due to hollywood,the status aspect of it and social media.when they can't find a gl guy thats rich they go for thugs and low class men.

even if you are goodlooking,if you go after women with lower standards you will be more valued.so its a win win for ugly,average,decent and goodlooking dudes.

I know that in some countries,like southeastasia,colombia,mexico,africa,portugal(based on the guys ive seen with hot girls)and maybe russia and some areas of EE pretty looks don't matter for men.masculinity is taken more into account.and finances and LTR material(since most men are disloyal abusive cheaters).

wich white countries/areas have women that have reasonable standards for a male's looks?

80% of Western women have low standards for mens looks

America isn’t even that hard

UK, Italy, Germany and other rich euro countries are much harder

America isn’t even that hard

UK, Italy, Germany and other rich euro countries are much harder
Why do you think Western Europe is harder than US?

Not disputing btw I’ve never really travelled to US so j wouldn’t know if there’s much of a difference

well it’s all cultural, a russian woman born and raised in the west will have the same standard as their western peers.
in ee countries, a male who provides and protects is much more desired. also, ee ofc also looks more down on sluts than the west, so girls can’t just fool around with hot guys as much, they need to find a long term bf who is/will be wealthy

Not disputing btw I’ve never really travelled to US so j wouldn’t know if there’s much of a difference

I match with many more cute girls from US/Russia than Western Europe

white women are horny

just be a male that is low inhib and entice them by asking if they want to fuck

In Usa there are more deathnics and more fat people, and more hook up culture

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
girls)and maybe russia and some areas of EE pretty looks don't matter
They do matter for younger men who want to date gen Z girls, but to a lesser extent than in the West

also, ee ofc also looks more down on sluts than the west,
I'm sorry, but I have a real time believing that. Go on Instagram or TikTok and look at what kind of content women from Russia or Poland post, things like suggestive photos and hyper-revealing clothes are as common there as in the West. If you think young women in those EE countries spend all days dancing in wheat fields dressed in traditional dresses (as shown on those retarded memes about tradwifes from /pol/), you're in for a BIG surprise
a male who provides and protects is much more desired
Yes, but a prettyboy from TikTok would still have a bigger appeal, even there

I'm sorry, but I have a real time believing that. Go on Instagram or TikTok and look at what kind of content women from Russia or Poland post, things like suggestive photos and hyper-revealing clothes are as common there as in the West. If you think young women in those EE countries spend all days dancing in wheat fields dressed in traditional dresses (as shown on those retarded memes about tradwifes from /pol/), you're in for a BIG surprise
This one is funny actually. I'll explain for the whole forum.
in WE if you dress revealing you are called a slut. If you go fuck another dude every weekend or often change partners then that's no big deal.
In EE if you dress revealing it's a sign of a woman's power. If you look nice there's no shame in showing it. (Why would we, its a free T-boost really) but sleeping around is heavily looked down upon. It means a woman is less fit for being a wife + it lowers the status of the man.
In the west women are more empowered to sleep around (slutwalk etc) because they want to be equal to men. Ive talked to people and they care more about how she's dressed than the amount of partners.

This is coming from someone living in the Netherlands and having EE roots and going there 3x a year, yearly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
f4byt2jkuvg61.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Kristin
This one is funny actually. I'll explain for the whole forum.
in WE if you dress revealing you are called a slut. If you go fuck another dude every weekend or often change partners then that's no big deal.
In EE if you dress revealing it's a sign of a woman's power. If you look nice there's no shame in showing it. (Why would we, its a free T-boost really) but sleeping around is heavily looked down upon. It means a woman is less fit for being a wife + it lowers the status of the man.
In the west women are more empowered to sleep around (slutwalk etc) because they want to be equal to men. Ive talked to people and they care more about how she's dressed than the amount of partners.

This is coming from someone living in the Netherlands and having EE roots and going there 3x a year, yearly.
I don't understand how a man that sleeps around would lower his status, wouldn't that make him a player who is considered highly desirable by most women? Like its literally logical. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Slavic mog @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I don't understand how a man that sleeps around would lower his status, wouldn't that make him a player who is considered highly desirable by most women? Like its literally logical. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
lol no,because women don't like men that are whores and are disgusted by it the same way we are.and also it signals is is low K selected and relationship material.