RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
Tittle.

Yes tattoo maxing is legit, especially ones on neck and hands/arms

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yes tattoo maxing is legit, especially ones on neck and hands/arms

mmm most male god models dont have because they cant but not sure 100% if they add points to your overall look

maybe tattos are just good in gymmaxxing guys

Yes, as long as you don't go crazy with them and they're nice tattoos; I assume they have the same effect subconsciously as scars do.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
They look good on attractive people and hideous on ugly people.

I don't give a fuck about what people think of me vibe, I am willing to make fierce like spontaneous decision regardless of the long term consequences, +.5 aura PSL.

Last edited:
If ur not attractive, don’t bother getting them

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
It looks cool if you wear a t shirt and both arms are fully tatted but it looks really bad and inharmonious once the guy takes the shirt off and only his arms are tatted.

Generally one could say that tattoos cause asymmetry which is usually seen as bad.
Focusing purely on aesthetics I'd say tattoos are bad.
The thug bad boy vibe tattoos give you is good though.

They need to be good tattoos though or otherwise they'll certainly make you look worse.
Good tattoos are expensive as fuck. I'd rather get jaw surgery, rhinoplasty or something like that.
I feel like tryhard tattoos (like the one you've posted) look awful.
If you're gonna get tats make them look spontaneous, rather getting an entire sleeve of the same design, get multiple smaller designs to cover arm as it looks a lot more aesthetic. Also make sure they aren't filled in and are just outlines of the design. Like most of Sasha Trautveins.

9b6fdeace5e4dee74b87a0f496d93d66.jpg
c2bbd6c108f1a58addb40fa12ba64641.jpg
You're trolling right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RIPPED IRL and Deleted member 616
They look good when you've got a jacked body and give some cool / badass vibe. Imo tattoos should be densely inked to look aesthetic, not only some small symbols on neck / back / arms. Well designed tattoos can make you look like you're sexy and good in bed, hence increase your SMV (especially with DTF girls).

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and RIPPED IRL
They look good when you've got a jacked body and give some cool / badass vibe. Imo tattoos should be densely inked to look aesthetic, not only some small symbols on neck / back / arms. Well designed tattoos can make you look like you're sexy and good in bed, hence increase your SMV (especially with DTF girls).

what is SMV and DTF ? XD

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
They are if its on a good looking guy, but won't do much for a subhuman

Yeah looks like tattomaxing+gymmaxing+teethwhitemaxing is legit tho

Last edited:
Its probably his physique that got him the foid tbh
Tattoos make him look badass / thugmaxxed.

Of course, he's moneymaxxed / gymmaxxed too.

Tattoos are degenerate and trashy. And that's the type of girls it's gonna attract. So if you're not looking for relationship material then they help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Tattoos are degenerate and trashy. And that's the type of girls it's gonna attract. So if you're not looking for relationship material then they help.
This

Legit for running bodybuilder game, i don't suggest it tho.

I feel like tryhard tattoos (like the one you've posted) look awful.
If you're gonna get tats make them look spontaneous, rather getting an entire sleeve of the same design, get multiple smaller designs to cover arm as it looks a lot more aesthetic. Also make sure they aren't filled in and are just outlines of the design. Like most of Sasha Trautveins.

9b6fdeace5e4dee74b87a0f496d93d66.jpg
c2bbd6c108f1a58addb40fa12ba64641.jpg
200w

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, RIPPED IRL and androidcel