Are there any good forums that focus solely on moneymaxxing?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Alot of the content here isn't great tbh.

Are there any high quality forums (Or even youtube channels) that focus only on moneymaxxing/successmaxxing, that any of you boyos lurk on or are active in that you might be able to recommend?

Any forums will do even if they are for specific things like wholesale real-estate or something random (just related to making cash/being successful and are high-quality).

Tagging the only moneymaxxer & ceomaxer Ik, @Niko69.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Offensive Bias, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
forums i dont think so.

if anyone has a method to make money that is working

the last thing they're gonna do is share it on a forum... FOR FREE

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, zharupodrugu, Dystopian and 5 others

Are there any high quality forums (Or even youtube channels) that focus only on moneymaxxing/successmaxxing, that any of you boyos lurk on or are active in that you might be able to recommend?

Any forums will do even if they are for specific things like wholesale real-estate or something random (just related to making cash/being successful and are high-quality).

Will try to compose some of the stuff I used myself later today

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, spectacularpixlr, Nims and 2 others
Yes, I recommend /r/rateme on reddit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
forums i dont think so.

Im not talking about moneymaking methods or something. But fourms that focus on specific skills like fourms that focus on marketing etc.

For example like: https://www.forexfactory.com/forums

onlyfans.com (sorry for shit joke)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and Nims
forums i dont think so.

I was gonna say the exatc same thing

WHY do you think anybody who got a working method would share? And make some other mfers also filthy rich? Like that's what the actual elites are doing? Forget it

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Literally all you can do is get an education in stem, invest 500 into an ira, and put whatever leftover money you have into a regular brokerage acc and contrubute to an s&p500 etf. Anything outside of that is speculation and requires risk and lots of research. Nobody knows any get rich shortcuts otherwise everyone would be doing it.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Nims
onlyfans.com (sorry for shit joke)
Not even a forum
413d8691bbe9ce2a9382efec22d5df9b

WHY do you think anybody who got a working method would share? And make some other mfers also filthy rich?
I wasnt talking about money making schemes/methods or something I was just asking people if they used other forums for a particular area of money maxxing for example if someone browsed a marketing forum or something and thought it was good quality then they could link it.

I was thinking about just compiling a list of some decent forums that have a focus on specific areas of moneymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Blackhatworld has good guides but everything u will learn there is saturated to some degree

/biz/ 🔥

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
Not even a forum
413d8691bbe9ce2a9382efec22d5df9b

I wasnt talking about money making schemes/methods or something I was just asking people if they used other forums for a particular area of money maxxing for example if someone browsed a marketing forum or something and thought it was good quality then they could link it.

I was thinking about just compiling a list of some decent forums that have a focus on specific areas of moneymaxxing.
You don't get it. If someone has a working method of becoming filthy rich, unless you're a family member or loved one, they're NOT sharing it lol

youtube is where its at. Find a business model that you like and start soon. then stick with it for like 2-5 years and then bam. if your not making 100k a year by then you did somthing wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Nims, mogging and 1 other person
youtube is where its at. Find a business model that you like and start soon. then stick with it for like 2-5 years and then bam. if your not making 100k a year by then you did somthing wrong
literally this

Blackhatworld has good guides but everything u will learn there is saturated to some degree
everything on there is more about succeeding in already saturated markets.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
everything on there is more about succeeding in already saturated markets.
Ye I said that nigga

You can still succeed with the info given as long as youre not retarded

Most focus dedicated to money making is mostly retards, people shilling their e-books, and people talking about over saturated methods as if you will become rich from them. There's some good content on YouTube but it depends what area you are focusing on.

What do you mean by youtube

If you're a finance guy, the WallStreetOasis is a must.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 6128
I would tell you but I feel like gatekeeping

• WTF
What do you mean by youtube
watch videos on youtube. there are things like, old people wealth and smart spending. these wont really make you rich fast but they may make you rich in the future. for this kind of content I would recommend fresh and fit money Mondays, they talk about credit, credit cards, real estate, how to spend and how to save how to invest. they are somewhat surface level but they are very entertaining. now the "get rich fast" kind of money is possible but it will probably take 2 years minimum. id suggest watching iman gadzi's video on the best business models and pick one. then look up specific videos about that business model and get started as soon as possible

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back