Are there any subhumans here that tried ascending but failed?

S

stuckneworleans

How are you? Do you feel satisfied in life? How do you cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 5258 and 7 others
@Jimsonbobson505 mogs

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675, Chadelite and 5 others
he gigamogs u
Of course he does, I’m no match for his crazy angularity and hunter eyes, those perfectly kissable lips and square jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675 and Madhate
I lost 100 lbs (yes, there was loose skin, and yes, I had it surgically removed), dieted to 10-12% body fat, got involved in a pile of groups and hobbies and tried to be friendly with people, and made accounts on various online dating sites based on the field-tested time-proven formulas laid out on the semi-blackpilled Good Looking Loser PUA blog with professionally taken photos. I was never even able to make a friend, let alone a girlfriend. That is how over it is for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Golang and 5 others
I lost 100 lbs (yes, there was loose skin, and yes, I had it surgically removed), dieted to 10-12% body fat, got involved in a pile of groups and hobbies and tried to be friendly with people, and made accounts on various online dating sites based on the field-tested time-proven formulas laid out on the semi-blackpilled Good Looking Loser PUA blog with professionally taken photos. I was never even able to make a friend, let alone a girlfriend. That is how over it is for me.
If you haven't researched surgeries yet for face then you're not finished with your go at ascending.

• +1
If you haven't researched surgeries yet for face then you're not finished with your go at ascending.
I have thinning receding hair, negatively tilted prey eyes, and mild manletism. Surgery can only fix flaws that are relatively mild, not the ones that sentence me to death. I'm also on welfare, which I'm only entitled to because of my crippling mental ailments, and have only so much money to spend on a massive operating room makeover that might bring me up to a 5/10 in the absolute most ideal circumstance. And with my luck, ideal circumstances are as elusive as the leprechaun.

I'm tired of trying. It's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and stuckneworleans
Jimmybob
7E9FEE8B 672A 4908 9679 61C83F14F7FE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1551 and stuckneworleans
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

I LOST ABOUT 120LBS MYSELF, THOUGH I DIDN'T GET LOOSE SKIN AND ONLY MINOR STRETCH MARKS FORTUNATELY

• +1
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

I LOST ABOUT 120LBS MYSELF, THOUGH I DIDN'T GET LOOSE SKIN AND ONLY MINOR STRETCH MARKS FORTUNATELY
I have stretch marks on my shoulders for god's sake; my brother got all kinds of stretch marks on his belly without even getting obese. Our family just has dogshit genes for skin. Meanwhile, ex-fatcel Chads can melt off enough fat to make up an entire adult person, and come out looking like they'd never been fat in their lives. 😑

• +1
I have thinning receding hair, negatively tilted prey eyes, and mild manletism. Surgery can only fix flaws that are relatively mild, not the ones that sentence me to death. I'm also on welfare, which I'm only entitled to because of my crippling mental ailments, and have only so much money to spend on a massive operating room makeover that might bring me up to a 5/10 in the absolute most ideal circumstance. And with my luck, ideal circumstances are as elusive as the leprechaun.

I'm tired of trying. It's over.
Are you closer to 20 or 30 years old?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
I've been 25 since late last year, so I'm closer to 30, but not by much.
What are your plans for the rest of your life? Do you have a greater ambition?
Looksmaxxing is my only motivator right now ngl so I wonder what it'd be like without that

• +1
I have stretch marks on my shoulders for god's sake; my brother got all kinds of stretch marks on his belly without even getting obese. Our family just has dogshit genes for skin. Meanwhile, ex-fatcel Chads can melt off enough fat to make up an entire adult person, and come out looking like they'd never been fat in their lives. 😑
Yes I am extremely lucky

At the beginning I thought I would be a completely boneless monstrosity but that is only 70% true

WeChat Image 20200229170608

• +1
What are your plans for the rest of your life? Do you have a greater ambition?
Looksmaxxing is my only motivator right now ngl so I wonder what it'd be like without that
Probably will just rot for the rest of my life. My mother tolerates my existence because she needs help with even the most basic tasks around the house, I have a distant relative (from father's side, of course, as nothing good ever came from mother's side) who left me a fairly hefty trust fund that I'll get access to when I'm 30, and if worse comes to worst, at least I have my welfare check.

I still gymmax because walking around in public as a skinny-fat is far too stressful due to the knowledge that any white knight simp with a dad bod could and would smash me into a pink pile of broken bones and goo if Becky ever decided my existence constituted rape.

• +1
Probably will just rot for the rest of my life. My mother tolerates my existence because she needs help with even the most basic tasks around the house, I have a distant relative (from father's side, of course, as nothing good ever came from mother's side) who left me a fairly hefty trust fund that I'll get access to when I'm 30, and if worse comes to worst, at least I have my welfare check.

I still gymmax because walking around in public as a skinny-fat is far too stressful due to the knowledge that any white knight simp with a dad bod could and would smash me into a pink pile of broken bones and goo if Becky ever decided my existence constituted rape.
so what do u have to lose if u go all in a last time and fix every possible facial failo with surgery + sex appeal max with beard, tats, fashion, lifts and then use the trust fund money to start a family in a traditional country and buy a house (just giving some ideas)

• +1
so what do u have to lose if u go all in a last time and fix every possible facial failo with surgery + sex appeal max with beard, tats, fashion, lifts and then use the trust fund money to start a family in a traditional country and buy a house (just giving some ideas)
I'm burnt out. I'm tired. I'm spent. And after reading all the horror stories from the incel and MGTOW communities, I don't see the reward as worth even half the effort I've put in already, let alone any more.

• +1