Are these good surgeons to consult with for bimax?

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM. I have decided I am going to temp ban myself again for a few months so I have come to gather some information. I won't return until I have finished my consultations. The surgeries I want are bimax + braces to fix my recession and mallocusion (including upper and lower jaw expansion), blepharoplasty + implants for tear troughs and canthoplasty to fix NCT. I will improve my cheekbones either through implants or ZSO. I will probably need a rhinoplasty post bimax but I will decide after.

Ultimately I think this website has a delusional expectation for surgery results, decreasing its effectiveness when it comes to planning. People here class every result as "botched" because they haven't got their modelling contract post op. They call every surgeon retarded. Its impossible to plan with these people barking at everyone you suggest. Realistically I am never going to ascend drastically from my base. My plan is to do these surgeries them move on with my life. I don't want to be one of these autists thats spends their entire life getting surgeries trying to obtain perfection. Trying to achieve male model tier looks is cope. My goal is to reach HTN/Chadlite facially. If I don't reach it after this then w/e. As long as my face isn't botched I will not get revision surgeries.

My pictures:

So my current list of Surgeons I like are:
Dr Zarrinbal He offers alot of niche surgeries such as chin wing and ZSO. I would like to hear what he has to say. However I must meet up with him IRL so I have to account for travel + accomodation costs. I don't like that he has no social media and he has showcased alot of subhumans on his website.

Dr Ramieri good results on his IG. He offers online consults and I was impressed with his service to @Gaia262. I am assuming he offers upper/lower jaw expansion but there isn't much information on his website.

Dr Alfaro I love his results. However I fear he may dogmaxx me. I will find out after my consultation with him. I like that he has a heavy emphasis on soft tissue grafting. I have emailed their office on monday but they haven't responded yet. I will call them up. Unsure if he offers lower jaw expansion. He also doesn't do implants. He would offer a fat graft for better cheekbones, which I have heard is cope. I have heard he is expensive. I will see what he quotes me though.

Dr Defrancq I like his results and I also like that he offers implants and lower jaw expansion. He doesn't use PEEK implants though I would have to meet with him irl and I have heard that he is a stubborn boomer. I have also heard he also takes on alot of patients which makes me apprehensive. I don't want a rushed job and I want good patient care. I don't think he offers any cosmetic eye surgery but I don't mind. He also says on his website that he doesn't use computers during planning.

I don't want to make this list too long but is there somebody else you would reccomend over these four in europe? Raffaini and Mommaerts could be worth looking at. I have heard Raffaini stopped working, is this true? I have also heard he has quite the ego, not sure I want to be dealing with somebody like that.

Deciding who to consult with.
I am not going to consult with all these surgeons. I see no point because they all offer a simillar service. Mommaerts, Ramieri and Alfaro all do online consults. So these people are higher on my list. I will only consider one IRL consult due to time and budget constraints. So its between Zarrinbal and Defrancq. Unsure what Raffani does. I emailed this nigga a while ago but he didn't respond. My current list is Alfaro, Ramieri and Zarrinbal. I might replace Dr. Z with Defrancq because he offers implants. However I think Dr Z is unique enough to warrant a consult with.

Also lefort 1 is sufficient right? There is no way I need a Modified lefort 3 right?

TL;DR: Pick two from
Alfaro, Ramieri, Mommaerts. Pick one from Zarrinbal, Defrancq, Raffaini

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Silver, delusionalretard and 1 other person
alfaro is very good but giga-expensive, ramieri is a beast at creating natural results. I would recommend one or the other tbh, maybe ramieri more b/c he ascended my boy hard and his work with lord madness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SOS-Sonic, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Alfaro is considered to be one of the best surgeons in Europe rn.He is very famous on the jawsurgeryforum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and delusionalretard
Tagging Bimaxcels @Gaia262 @Acromegaly_Chad @ht-normie-ascending @LooksOverAll @subhuman incel @one job away @spain @zeek @Pumanator @lasthope @SixCRY @CosmicMaxxer

Also @Gaia262 can I just email Ramieri or is there a better way to contact him?

I will probably temp ban myself on monday. End of next week at the latest. I will be a few months 👍. Its too easy to rot on this site doing fuck all. I can't control myself.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, delusionalretard and Squirtle
Alfaro is considered to be one of the best surgeons in Europe rn.He is very famous on the jawsurgeryforums.

He is definetly good I have just heard he is very expensive. Ideally I keep all this under £30k including travel costs. I will be taking out a loan for it but I will be saving in the meantime.
alfaro is very good but giga-expensive, ramieri is a beast at creating natural results. I would recommend one or the other tbh, maybe ramieri more b/c he ascended my boy hard and his work with lord madness
I have read from a person from jawsurgeryforums that bimax is about 15,000 euro from all these surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Squirtle
I would start with Ramieri of that list

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
He is definetly good I have just heard he is very expensive. Ideally I keep all this under £30k including travel costs. I will be taking out a loan for it but I will be saving in the meantime.

I have read from a person from jawsurgeryforums that bimax is about 15,000 euro from all these surgeons.
yeah ramieri is priced well, that's one of the added benefits. If you had serious bread though, alfaro could do special things for your case.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
bro how do you look in selfies?
pm me
also what bite?

yeah ramieri is priced well, that's one of the added benefits. If you had serious bread though, alfaro could do special things for your case.
Mr Bean Omg GIF

bro how do you look in selfies?
pm me
also what bite?
I will take some selfies tomorrow. I got rated ltn to normie on a thread I made.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Your lack of forehead and nasal bridge projection make you a bad candidate for bimax. Your lower jaw and maxilla are already more ‘forward grown’ than the rest of your face. In simple terms you will look ‘dogmaxxed’

View attachment 1494856
dogmaxx is ideal these days
aesthetics and shit

but srs op just be careful bto

good luck

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 4614
Your lack of forehead and nasal bridge projection make you a bad candidate for bimax. Your lower jaw and maxilla are already more ‘forward grown’ than the rest of your face. In simple terms you will look ‘dogmaxxed’

View attachment 1494856
This is my concern but I need a bimax. I cannot avoid this. I have skeletal open bite and overjet. A UK maxfac reccomended I get 3mm LF1 and ~8mm BSSO. I wouldn't get dogmaxxed after this movement.

That guy got such a huge movement.
He was about the same as me pre-op. That must be like 10mm advancement. I will say no to anyone that offers me more then 4 to 5 mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM. I have decided I am going to temp ban myself again for a few months so I have come to gather some information. I won't return until I have finished my consultations. The surgeries I want are bimax + braces to fix my recession and mallocusion (including upper and lower jaw expansion), blepharoplasty + implants for tear troughs and canthoplasty to fix NCT. I will improve my cheekbones either through implants or ZSO. I will probably need a rhinoplasty post bimax but I will decide after.

Ultimately I think this website has a delusional expectation for surgery results, decreasing its effectiveness when it comes to planning. People here class every result as "botched" because they haven't got their modelling contract post op. They call every surgeon retarded. Its impossible to plan with these people barking at everyone you suggest. Realistically I am never going to ascend drastically from my base. My plan is to do these surgeries them move on with my life. I don't want to be one of these autists thats spends their entire life getting surgeries trying to obtain perfection. Trying to achieve male model tier looks is cope. My goal is to reach HTN/Chadlite facially. If I don't reach it after this then w/e. As long as my face isn't botched I will not get revision surgeries.

My pictures:

Dr Zarrinbal He offers alot of niche surgeries such as chin wing and ZSO. I would like to hear what he has to say. However I must meet up with him IRL so I have to account for travel + accomodation costs. I don't like that he has no social media and he has showcased alot of subhumans on his website.

Dr Ramieri good results on his IG. He offers online consults and I was impressed with his service to @Gaia262. I am assuming he offers upper/lower jaw expansion but there isn't much information on his website.

Dr Alfaro I love his results. However I fear he may dogmaxx me. I will find out after my consultation with him. I like that he has a heavy emphasis on soft tissue grafting. I have emailed their office on monday but they haven't responded yet. I will call them up. Unsure if he offers lower jaw expansion. He also doesn't do implants. He would offer a fat graft for better cheekbones, which I have heard is cope. I have heard he is expensive. I will see what he quotes me though.

Dr Defrancq I like his results and I also like that he offers implants and lower jaw expansion. He doesn't use PEEK implants though I would have to meet with him irl and I have heard that he is a stubborn boomer. I have also heard he also takes on alot of patients which makes me apprehensive. I don't want a rushed job and I want good patient care. I don't think he offers any cosmetic eye surgery but I don't mind. He also says on his website that he doesn't use computers during planning.

I don't want to make this list too long but is there somebody else you would reccomend over these four in europe? Raffaini and Mommaerts could be worth looking at. I have heard Raffaini stopped working, is this true? I have also heard he has quite the ego, not sure I want to be dealing with somebody like that.

I am not going to consult with all these surgeons. I see no point because they all offer a simillar service. Mommaerts, Ramieri and Alfaro all do online consults. So these people are higher on my list. I will only consider one IRL consult due to time and budget constraints. So its between Zarrinbal and Defrancq. Unsure what Raffani does. I emailed this nigga a while ago but he didn't respond. My current list is Alfaro, Ramieri and Zarrinbal. I might replace Dr. Z with Defrancq because he offers implants. However I think Dr Z is unique enough to warrant a consult with.

Also lefort 1 is sufficient right? There is no way I need a Modified lefort 3 right?

I Would say Dr Ramieri on that list but i am biased.

Take things at your own pace don't feel rushed into things.

Good luck bro. Like i said we are here to support you.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, mulattomaxxer and Warlow

View attachment 1494856
It’s not the lack of forehead. It’s due to too much forehead. If his forehead was slanted instead of straight you wouldn’t have this issue.
This is my concern but I need a bimax. I cannot avoid this. I have skeletal open bite and overjet. A UK maxfac reccomended I get 3mm LF1 and ~8mm BSSO. I wouldn't get dogmaxxed after this movement.

That guy got such a huge movement. He was about the same as me pre-op. That must be like 10mm advancement. I will say no to anyone that offers me more then 4 to 5 mm.
8mm is quite a bit.

can you Morph how you want to look like? I can’t see how it would improve your side profile

View attachment 1494856
radix grafting for sunken nasion and then he should probably get some midface implants or at least infraorbital implants. Talking about mulattomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Are you sure alfaro doesnt do implants? Specially jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Tagging Bimaxcels @Gaia262 @Acromegaly_Chad @ht-normie-ascending @LooksOverAll @subhuman incel @one job away @spain @zeek @Pumanator @lasthope @SixCRY @CosmicMaxxer

Also @Gaia262 can I just email Ramieri or is there a better way to contact him?

I will probably temp ban myself on monday. End of next week at the latest. I will be a few months 👍. Its too easy to rot on this site doing fuck all. I can't control myself.
All the surgeons you mentioned are credible and do a lot of surgeries. Its hard to choose a certain surgeon. I would advice to do multiple consults and choose your gut feeling and listen to their surgery plans. The surgeon probably got good results and bad results, and unfortunately they dont post all their results for us to decide. On jaw surgery forums there are examples of super credible surgeons botching people. Like Gunson or Sailer.
From what i have read if you push your surgeon to do to many mms expansion (10 a 15mm+) then the results of beiing botched increase by a lot.
My opinions on the surgeons:

Dr Z: got a few really good result. Its just hard to find them since he doesnt do marketing. had a consult with him in August and will see him in februari. Got a good of crazy acensions i saw in his portofolio that isnt posted in his site. He is really good in turning beckies into stacies with Bimax + rhino. Is into facial drawing so he knows a lot about ratios. haven't seen bad results of him, but saw on forums he can be conservative. Cant do ccw rotation. Seems really good with chin wings.

Dr. Ramieri: Seems like a really good surgeon with a good eye of detail. Think i had only seen once a bad result (or it was another italian surgeon).

Dr. Alfaro: Seems like a good surgeon with a good knowledge. Can do a lot of different surgeries, like cww rotation.

Dr. Deframq: Seems like a really good surgeon for trauma surgeries. I have a feeling his Aesthetic eye is less good from what i read on forums.

I saw you mentioned Momaerts, I would be carefiull with him. He seems to have a few good ascensions, but can also butcher people. Here it looks like he did big medical mistakes.

As for the bimax i dont know if it will benefit you a lot. Your face inst that forward projecting, but compared to your entire face your jaw isn't recessed. There is a big chance you dog max with any expansion. Your frankfurt plane seems fine ( see blue line in sketch). In my opinion going for more forward grown in risky. If anyone think i am wrong feel free to comment of discuss with me.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Deleted member 4614, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
On his website for cheek argumentation he says that his preferred method is fat grafts. This is due to the risk of injection on implants. You could try asking him.

He does offer jaw implants, I've only seen one mention of it on his weebsite and nothing more, maybe he prefers not to use it.

what is your price range?

Might be difficult for you to keep the costs of it all under 30K GBP if you decide to go with Alfaro, if he's using his old prices you'd end up paying around 24K GBP just for the Bimax. One user on this site who consulted with him recently reported a way higher quoted price, something that would put you at 33K GBP just for the Bimax.

Then you have braces left, blepharoplasty, implants for tear troughs and canthoplasty.

One guy I chatted with recently, 2 weeks ago, reported Alfaro is still charging his old prices. He had surgery 3 weeks ago. Best is to just consult with him personally and have him quote you but I thought I'd give you an idea of what his prices range around.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

My pictures:

In other posts its mentioned he uses PEEK implants, what exactly has he told you? Which materials does he use?

In other posts its mentioned he uses PEEK implants, what exactly has he told you? Which materials does he use?
Are you talking about defrancq? On his website he said he uses PEEK. However when you go to the cheekbone section he says he uses hydroxyapatite (or simply H.A.) granules.

• +1
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe
Is Zarrinbal good for genio?

Are you talking about defrancq? On his website he said he uses PEEK. However when you go to the cheekbone section he says he uses hydroxyapatite (or simply H.A.) granules.

Looks like he has updated his site, it contains much more information now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Pumanator

My pictures:

you need MSE + Double jaw surgery

how much?