Are Trades the Future? + my plan

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

π“‚€ β™± π–‡π–Šπ–†π–— π–œπ–Žπ–™π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–ž π–†π–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“ πŸ‚«
The Workplace has shifted massively,since the Introduction of AI.
This will only increase over time.
Trades will make you good money in the future.
My Plan is to graduate school with the highest education possible in my country with a good grade.
Then do a dual study w/ finance/business/marketing ( i heard its the way to go if youre gl)
And learn a trade,very likely carpenter on the side.

Rate The Plan Boyos,open for Advice.

Attachments

• D54F41F1-4038-474D-9332-B204F7D72262.jpeg
    D54F41F1-4038-474D-9332-B204F7D72262.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 0
The Workplace has shifted massively,since the Introduction of AI.
This will only increase over time.
Trades will make you good money in the future.
My Plan is to graduate school with the highest education possible in my country with a good grade.
Then do a dual study w/ finance/business/marketing ( i heard its the way to go if youre gl)
And learn a trade,very likely carpenter on the side.

Rate The Plan Boyos,open for Advice.
Bump

can't wait for all the useless desk jobbies to be booted.

• Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
best trades are those that are in high demand, projected to grow in demand and you can do by yourself without being a wagecuck

other important considerations are health (welding for example is very unhealthy, you'll die at 55 and have heavy metal poisoning etc all your life therefore it should only be done by normoid brutes not looksmaxers. other occupations like electrician or plumber sound good in this regard until you realize you might have to disturb walls with lead paint and asbestos insulation etc), relative ease of acquiring tools (woodworkers need a big shop with many tools and $1k+ machines if they want to compete for example so this is not ideal), non-automatability (again a lot of furniture is made in factories so woodworking is less relevant today than it used to be)
could you give a few examples please?
well let me see
possibly elevator mechanic, wind turbine technician, solar system installer
but I am not an expert regarding these. there are probably youtube videos detailing 10 best trade jobs in 2023 or something :feelshmm:

carpentry shouldn't be too bad I guess if you stick to new constructions. but the pay didn't look very high

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Danish_Retard