Are trans women, women?

I

invol.uncelibate

Iron
Personally I think Trans people are mentally ill. And that they shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want. Most non binaries and trannies are low iq.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Saggitarian, Constantin Denis and 7 others
OP questioning himself.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Most likely have chromosomal disorder or genetic hormonal issues which are causing more feminine expression.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thegreatone and thecel
Personally I think Trans people are mentally ill. And that they shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want. Most non binaries and trannies are low iq.
yeah this is the fringe view but totally sensible. why are retarded doctors actually amputating healthy limbs just because the nutcase demanded it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Constantin Denis, thecel and 1 other person
Most likely have chromosomal disorder or genetic hormonal issues which are causing more feminine expression.
Maybe it's psychological. Although men do have decreasing levels of testosterone. I think genetic hormonal issues and chromosomal disorders are too rare to make up the majority of self identifying Trans people

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Biologically, no.

I think that people going trans is a good thing, because it increases our overall looks percentage, due to the fact that they are almost never attractive (excluding exceptions).

• Hmm...
yeah this is the fringe view but totally sensible. why are retarded doctors actually amputating healthy limbs just because the nutcase demanded it?
Money and/or indoctrination

Biologically, no.

I think that people going trans is a good thing, because it increases our overall looks percentage, due to the fact that they are almost never attractive (excluding exceptions).
Lmao true. Although it destroys the fabric of our society. Is that a fair tradeoff? lmao

• Woah
Maybe it's psychological. Although men do have decreasing levels of testosterone. I think genetic hormonal issues and chromosomal disorders are too rare to make up the majority of self identifying Trans people
possibly both. environment plays a big part in formation of sexual identity. something like 80% of homos were sexually abused as children

they are not women they are trans women

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
possibly both. environment plays a big part in formation of sexual identity. something like 80% of homos were sexually abused as children
Also most transgender are pubescent children. Puberty is the primary time for people to hate their bodies and a primary time where they are looking for answers about themselves. They are fed these answers on the internet and in school. Dooming them to a life of regret, questioning and hatred. Hatred directed at both themselves and the world.

How many people are actually identifying as trans though? 1/500? Thats the amount of people who get Klinefelters. They have an extra X set of chromosomes so it's absolutely no surprise if some of them feel like women more than men. There are also other chromosome disorders. Plus just take into account that some people who have the normal make up of XY or XX may still have more genes expressing more feminine or masculine characteristics which if you consider an average feminine gay person, you can tell that they are having more feminine genes being expressed which is leading to a hormonal result that you see in their behavior. You have to look at it all as coming from genetics rather than psychological because that is what would make the most sense.

Surely just taking the 1/500 klinefelter person accounts for a lot of trans by itself.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and alriodai
Because there's some money to be made
And a reminder that money rules over everything

The surgeries the trannies do (both male and female) make so much for the doctors, I think like 100k to 120k and this just for the basic surgeries overrall, imagine the addonsn and all of this for one person

Now imagine millions of people

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
who gives a shit

the question at the end of the day is—are they ugly (sub psl 5.5) or not ugly (psl 5.5+)

and theyre invariably the former

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and GetShrekt
How many people are actually identifying as trans though? 1/500? Thats the amount of people who get Klinefelters. They have an extra X set of chromosomes so it's absolutely no surprise if some of them feel like women more than men. There are also other chromosome disorders. Plus just take into account that some people who have the normal make up of XY or XX may still have more genes expressing more feminine or masculine characteristics which if you consider an average feminine gay person, you can tell that they are having more feminine genes being expressed which is leading to a hormonal result that you see in their behavior. You have to look at it all as coming from genetics rather than psychological because that is what would make the most sense.

Surely just taking the 1/500 klinefelter person accounts for a lot of trans by itself.
Let's just say that 1/500 have kleinfelters. As of 1.5 years ago, 5% of US kids 13-17 identify as having a different gender to the one assigned at birth. And let's just be generous and say 75% of people with kleinfelters identify as Trans. That would still only be 7.5% of Trans people.

Let's just say that 1/500 have kleinfelters. As of 1.5 years ago, 5% of US kids 13-17 identify as having a different gender to the one assigned at birth. And let's just be generous and say 75% of people with kleinfelters identify as Trans. That would still only be 7.5% of Trans people.

You don't understand the numbers. They aren't identifying as trans.

Identifying as a different gender is different than trans. The way the teach gender is that it's different to sex. Sex is taught as bio female/male, XX/XY, genetics etc. Gender is taught as something YOU self identify as. So you can get teens going through different phases. A lot of women are not minding being a bit bisexual sometimes. A lot of guys have gay leanings, gay/tranny posting has to be banned here because the forum would be flooded with it. Obviously a lot of the posters have more feminine gene expression which means their hormonal make up is more feminine than a lot of average men.

The actual trans identifiers are not that high as you say. Most klinefelter don't even get diagnosed in their lifetime too.

Also most transgender are pubescent children. Puberty is the primary time for people to hate their bodies and a primary time where they are looking for answers about themselves. They are fed these answers on the internet and in school. Dooming them to a life of regret, questioning and hatred. Hatred directed at both themselves and the world.
Now I realize how much influence media had on children brains. Defently influence a lot.

• +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate
No they are not

yes, stop the transphobis

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, thecel and Deleted member 18522
No they're not. My country just deported 3000 of them how fucking based JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: invol.uncelibate and thecel
They are mentally ill degenerates.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, invol.uncelibate and thecel
Mentally ill and deserve to be brutally executed, I don’t have anything against homosexuals tho, only troons I fucking hate them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Survivor95, invol.uncelibate and thecel
something like 80% of homos were sexually abused as children
zQwVMPh.png

tldr; 32% of the 49% is 16%

Old estimates were ~16%, and thats only a 2.5x higher rate than heterosexual males. With the increase of homosexuality and decrease of childhood sexual abuse, my current estimate puts it in-line with the heterosexual male rate.

I will be publishing my calculation OTF, very soon

Last edited:
  • +1
Last edited:
  • Hmm...

since gender doesnt exist and everyone presents as their prerferred gender expression, everyone is transgender. 100% of people are transgender

• Hmm...
Theres no concern in brainwashing male children if you believe that gender is determined by sexual orientation. It only exists in female children as they are pansexual/sexually fluid.

• Hmm...
Theres no concern in brainwashing male children if you believe that gender is determined by sexual orientation. It only exists in female children as they are pansexual/sexually fluid.
@thecel gender is determined by sexual orientation theory

• JFL
Gender is determined by sexual preferences/"orientation", "gender/sex" doesnt exist in the brain. https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2023/04/12/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-male-and-female-brain/

Theres likely no biological "cause", just noise within the human population

What a weird argument to hear from someone like you who I assume is more of a blackpiller / biological essentialist type.

It’s the same type of people saying men and women have biologically different brains who then go on to say they don’t have different brains just to try to debunk trans.

• +1
What a weird argument to hear from someone like you who I assume is more of a blackpiller / biological essentialist type.

It’s the same type of people saying men and women have biologically different brains who then go on to say they don’t have different brains just to try to debunk trans.
Im not, but what argument? I havent yet gave an argument why sexual orientation determines gender, just that it does

• Hmm...
Im not, but what argument? I havent yet gave an argument why sexual orientation determines gender, just that it does

Your argument that there’s no such thing as male brain and female brain.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Your argument that there’s no such thing as male brain and female brain.
Its a scientific fact you can't really argue otherwise

• JFL
of course, women is just a made up word like blargleflargle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and thecel
I made out with an Asian transwoman (our 9th date) last Thursday and deepthroated her small circumcised Asian cock (she's half-Filipino, half-Japanese) last Thursday. How can something that feels so good be wrong?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, longjohnmong and 2 others
My beliefs lean towards biological essentialism over prioritizing self-expression and such, so I would say no. But I think they can be attractive and I would fuck a hot tranny for sure. Also they are mentally ill.

• +1
since gender doesnt exist and everyone presents as their prerferred gender expression, everyone is transgender. 100% of people are transgender
Who let you believe gender doesn't exist. Gender is the common usage of sex. Literally speaking I believe they are the same thing, though. What do you believe your gender is, then? Also "trans" implies a switch from one gender to another.

• +1
of course, women is just a made up word like blargleflargle
It has a meaning and is commonly used. And it almost always means the same thing. We can debate the meaning of the word woman, but, I will no longer engage if you continue to be so nihilistic.

• WTF
My beliefs lean towards biological essentialism over prioritizing self-expression and such, so I would say no. But I think they can be attractive and I would fuck a hot tranny for sure. Also they are mentally ill.
We share the exact same perspective. 🤝

How does it do that?
Allowing people to change their gender expression allows them to believe it is correct. Maybe right now we are just letting them have fun, even though it is scientifically false. But normalizing this makes people believe it is scientifically sound. This has multiple reprocussions.
1: it will soon be seen as okay for children to decide to mutilate their hormones, brains and bodies in the name of transgenderism.
2: people of all ages, typically children, who, otherwise wouldn't have been gender dysphoric, will now become gender dysphoric. Because it is seen as such an easy option.
People hate themselves. People are looking for answers. They think they should have been born another gender because it is so normalized that the idea no longer needs to be explicitly presented to them to feel this way. They are seeing it everywhere.
This stuff destroys the fabric of our society because they become defensive over this topic and automatically hate people who disagree. Idk man shits complicated and I just got off a 12 hour shift and didn't take my meds td I'm braindead rn.

• +1
i don't really care, but nonbinary isn't a real thing.

• JFL
Allowing people to change their gender expression allows them to believe it is correct. Maybe right now we are just letting them have fun, even though it is scientifically false. But normalizing this makes people believe it is scientifically sound.

Changing gender expression isn’t scientifically true or false because it’s a lifestyle change, not a scientific claim. It’s scientifically false for a trans woman to claim that she’s completely biologically male, but this isn’t what they say.

1: it will soon be seen as okay for children to decide to mutilate their hormones, brains and bodies in the name of transgenderism.

I don’t think the slope is this slippery.

2: people of all ages, typically children, who, otherwise wouldn't have been gender dysphoric, will now become gender dysphoric. Because it is seen as such an easy option.

Gender transition may be seen as an “easy way out” to people who have the “the grass is greener on the other side” mindset, but I don’t see how the societal acceptance of non-sex-aligned gender expressions would bring about gender dysphoria in people who otherwise wouldn’t have GD.

People hate themselves. People are looking for answers. They think they should have been born another gender because it is so normalized that the idea no longer needs to be explicitly presented to them to feel this way. They are seeing it everywhere.
This stuff destroys the fabric of our society because they become defensive over this topic and automatically hate people who disagree. Idk man shits complicated and I just got off a 12 hour shift and didn't take my meds td I'm braindead rn.

This stuff (overly emotional mentalities, toxic defensiveness, closed-mindedness, dogmatism, etc.), not trans people, are making society worse. Trans people who have these negative character traits are a symptom and not a cause.

Last edited:
  • +1
It became real once they invented it.
it's real in the sense that there are women with short hair who go by "they" but not beyond that

• +1
it's real in the sense that there are women with short hair who go by "they" but not beyond that

How’s any manmade categorization more real than that? Homosexuality is real in the sense that there are men who fuck other men in the ass but not beyond that.

• +1
Theyre men

• +1