Are ugly girls easier to pull them attractive ones?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I’m about to start asking out ugly bitches just to get practice for talking to good looking women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ajq9q9wajka, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
yes, short girls too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Toth's thot and Deleted member 14918
no, ugly girls are pickier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15601, Mewton, ajq9q9wajka and 7 others
if they are over 7 inches shorter than you they are easy.

over for me whos only attracted to 5'10+

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ajq9q9wajka, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
If they are ugly enough, not just "meDIum UglY", yes. I'd say sub-staceys up to a certain point of fuckeableness probably get approached more often than Staceys because they seem easier, so the girls you approach really have to be ugly enough to not get approached regularly (and therefore have low standards).

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Patient A
You're 5'7 with a 4 PSL face, how do you expect to talk to good looking women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4946, MissLexotan6MG and 9 others
*5’7.75 now. Plus I’m improving myself lookswise as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Elvisandreaa and TeenAscender
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CtrlAltDelete and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
sure its easier, not all, but most have come to terms with the fact that they will never have a brad pitt and will then take almost any johnny who approaches them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Patient A
Uglier girls arent rly like that less picky. Theyre pretty close to good looking girls from what ive seen. Theyre really just not worth your time honestly

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Uglier girls arent rly like that less picky. Theyre pretty close to good looking girls from what ive seen. Theyre really just not worth your time honestly
They are way less picky they want the same but they know they can't get the same

Trannies are too mentally ill for reality

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
cold approach is like 100% looks and gl picking up a stacy purely from looks. Theres a 0% chance. Atleast some ugly foid theres a nonzero chance

I’m about to start asking out ugly bitches just to get practice for talking to good looking women
from my personal experience it is way easier to get laid with uglier girls, you can fuck up more things and push for sex earlier and immedietelly.
But it is not THAT more difficult, it is slightly harder to get hotter girls cuz usually they have more options for chads or are already in a relationship. Also there is way more ugly/average girl than there is attractive girls

Yes but no but yes but maybe

They are way less picky they want the same but they know they can't get the same
You dont need to be a chad to sleep w good looking women. Good looking and shit tier women sleep w roughly the same guys. You dont need to be like salludon level to sleep w hot girls.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You dont need to be a chad to sleep w good looking women. Good looking and shit tier women sleep w roughly the same guys. You dont need to be like salludon level to sleep w hot girls.
You do . And stop being a blue piller

Im not even exaggerating her psl. She was above lima by far in psl and was at a level where youd wanna take a pic w her because she looks unreal

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat
This makes zero sense. So if a normie approache a LTB and a Stacy. Who is he more likely to succeed with?

This makes zero sense. So if a normie approache a LTB and a Stacy. Who is he more likely to succeed with?
Doesnt have to make sense. Its just skewed like that. Why do you think landwhales have a billion normies begging for sex just as stacies

every single human wants an attractive partner. Even uglies. So no. They arent easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Looks234
He's black + stylemaxxed + htn relative to blacks = can get girls easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Is water wet?

yes, short girls too
no, ugly girls are pickier
if they are over 7 inches shorter than you they are easy.

over for me whos only attracted to 5'10+
If they are ugly enough, not just "meDIum UglY", yes. I'd say sub-staceys up to a certain point of fuckeableness probably get approached more often than Staceys because they seem easier, so the girls you approach really have to be ugly enough to not get approached regularly (and therefore have low standards).
*5’7.75 now. Plus I’m improving myself lookswise as we speak.
5'7.75 in the morning

6'1 in the evening
No, stacies have lower standards
sure its easier, not all, but most have come to terms with the fact that they will never have a brad pitt and will then take almost any johnny who approaches them
Trannies are too mentally ill for reality
cold approach is like 100% looks and gl picking up a stacy purely from looks. Theres a 0% chance. Atleast some ugly foid theres a nonzero chance
from my personal experience it is way easier to get laid with uglier girls, you can fuck up more things and push for sex earlier and immedietelly.
But it is not THAT more difficult, it is slightly harder to get hotter girls cuz usually they have more options for chads or are already in a relationship. Also there is way more ugly/average girl than there is attractive girls
Yes but no but yes but maybe
No you dont. Ive seen a chad lose a stacy to an htn dude lel
Im not even exaggerating her psl. She was above lima by far in psl and was at a level where youd wanna take a pic w her because she looks unreal
They dont .just leave this site
Neither lol
Doesnt have to make sense. Its just skewed like that. Why do you think landwhales have a billion normies begging for sex just as stacies
every single human wants an attractive partner. Even uglies. So no. They arent easier.
He's black + stylemaxxed + htn relative to blacks = can get girls easily.
Is water wet?
No u stupid bluepilled faggots, ugly girls are as hard to pull as attractive girls, if not even harder. You nonsensical speaking faggots must not know the dire consequences of hypergamy.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
No u stupid bluepilled faggots, ugly girls are as hard to pull as attractive girls, if not even harder. You nonsensical speaking faggots must not know the dire consequences of hypergamy.
This just retarded view point

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 2729, Patient A and 1 other person
tbh there are just things that happen that we can't really understand from our knowledge. some things just happen (perhaps even randomly so)

people on this site will sperg when things happen that don't line up with their narrow worldview though.

also jfl when people are like, u need to be chad to slay. then they rate themselves as chadlite when they are some normie curry. i guess hypergamy is just that bad??:unsure::unsure: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You sure about that? Lima is unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's Stacy or die an a volcel :ogre:

You lot need to listen
Being seen with an ugly girl is gonna TANK your SMV when Stacey's see you out with them.
If you want practice with one the ONLY scenario needs to be where she comes to yours or u got to hers.
NOBODY can see you with her in public
Also talking with a ugly girl isnt gonna help you in the slightest to help talk to hotter girls..

• +1
¿Estas seguro de eso? Lima es inamovible
Adriana Lima GIF de Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
After decades of trying I can report only 2 kinds of women are easy to get:

- 2 ton landwhales.
- Single moms if you are willing to beta bux Chad's offspring.

Low iq question.

of corse it’s easier to get ugly girls.

Stacies are pickiest in terms of status, and tend to date status maxxed HTNs and Chadlites who are 3-7 years older than them
HTBs are pickiest in terms of looks. These are the Chad chasers
Beckies arent that Picky and will gladly take a HTN
Sub 5 women arent picky and will happily take a normie

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, TrestIsBest, Looks234 and 1 other person
depends on your smv

yes but no but maybe depends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Girls who are easier are easier, that’s as simple as it gets.

there are stacy town bikes and ugly girls who won’t bend over for ANYBODY. They’re people, there’s not any one answer to this.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A