Are white girls going the noodle route?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Walking through town on a crisp chilly lunchtime and I notice something weird.

All the couple's I see the guys are either LTN or incel, and the foids are all 7+ (except the landwhales).

I've always known noodlewhores will happily accept 2/10 JBW, but here I am seeing loads of white girls, in sexy outfits and boots that go up their knees with 3/10 ugly, shit frame, shit body, shit style white guys.

I see Stacy's with LTN everywhere, I see BingBings with ugly white guys, ugly curries, ugly sandniggers. Weirdly enough only girls who seem to have SOME standards are the Yasmin's and Priyankas who seem to be with high T bad boy ethnics, but even most of them are only 5/10 if u remove bad boy halo!!

And then the best part I went to get a pie for lunch, and a hypebeast Viet guy was jestermaxxing in the shop for his GF... A white Becky!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, thecel, Deleted member 12002 and 6 others
Cope and stop lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15899, thecel and 14 others
My anecdotal experience in public says otherwise, regardless it makes more sense for them not to do so. Still lifefuel though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262 and datboijj
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15899, Solidcoin and 11 others
"I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time" has got to be the biggest manosphere cope.
It's a combination of:
- men not knowing how to rate other men
- misinterpretation of a girl walking next to a guy (as far as we know, it could be her brother or her gay friend)

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 15004, Danish_Retard and 13 others
"I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time" has got to be the biggest manosphere cope.
It's a combination of:
- misinterpretation of a girl walking next to a guy (as far as we know, it could be her brother or her gay friend)
They had their arms linked and were smiling and joking and shit.

I've had a gf, and admittedly she never smiled and joked while we walked, she was quite the opposite, but I have seen many couples and u can see how loved up they are when they walk, and I am pretty sure these are couples.

If anything the chadlites I saw with stacies were less loved up and more likely to be friends/ brother's/ work mates

I don't see Stacy's IRL at all so your capping

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Just4Beast, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Oh yeah and I also saw guys with big bellys and no muscle with slim and in shape girls, and they were also joking and laughing and shit.

One guy was in a lift with me with a bigger bly than me, shit jaw, shit nose, bug eyes, so pasty only a Noodlewhore could love him, and his girl was wearing white shorts, was in good shape, and brown boots nearly as high as her knees. And he said oh I need to be careful or else I might have to go on a diet in the new year hahaha and the white gf said don't be stupid your body is nice, who wants a guy with stupid abs, they're just to look at, and then she grabbed his arm, so prob GF.

He was carrying a Gregg's bag that looked full as fuck with pastries and steak baked and shit and she had a salad.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Preoximerianas
I don't see Stacy's IRL at all so your capping
Depends on what u call Stacy. Sure they're not love island quality, but they are defo Becky's

Depends on what u call Stacy. Sure they're not love island quality, but they are defo Becky's
8/10+ is Stacy. JBW works for women too, average white girls are rated higher than average ethnics for some reason so their rating is inflated

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and hebbewem
ok, so where are the chads or 7/10 white normies then, did they just vanish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
ok, so where are the chads or 7/10 white normies then, did they just vanish
Idk man, I guess they are at their desks, or doing some Chad job like barman, PT, basically all those jobs where u get really busy at lunch time

It's a combination of:
Yuyevon probably saw me and my sister walking outside and went home and wrote a post about how there is reverse hypergamy in sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Gargantuan and MiroslavBulldosex
Yuyevon probably saw me and my sister walking outside and went home and wrote a post about how there is reverse hypergamy in sweden
What do u mean by reverse hypergamy??

Also it's not gonna happen in Sweden, cos (I imagine) there's no sub 5s there and most men are like 7s right?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and lutte
What do u mean by reverse hypergamy??

Also it's not gonna happen in Sweden, cos (I imagine) there's no sub 5s there and most men are like 7s right?
Yeah you don't know how ratings work jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Maybe according to asian or indian girls

Maybe according to asian or indian girls
No I meant like actual 7s. Not PSL 7, but 7 out of 10.

Yeah I am sure Indian and Asian girls think everyone in Sweden is a 9 JFL.

I knew a Noodlewhore who dated a guy with no jaw and no nose who weighed 50kg and I attended their wedding and she said she couldn't believe she married someone good looking enough to be a movie star...

• JFL
Screenshot 20211117 225206

Betabucks relationships

Gonna be real with you man. Everyone's fucking, except for you

I don't believe you, which country is this.. LTNs with 7s? :feelskek::feelskek:

yeah

they are going interracial

All the couple's I see the guys are either LTN or incel, and the foids are all 7+ (except the landwhales).

I've always known noodlewhores will happily accept 2/10 JBW, but here I am seeing loads of white girls, in sexy outfits and boots that go up their knees with 3/10 ugly, shit frame, shit body, shit style white guys.

I see Stacy's with LTN everywhere, I see BingBings with ugly white guys, ugly curries, ugly sandniggers. Weirdly enough only girls who seem to have SOME standards are the Yasmin's and Priyankas who seem to be with high T bad boy ethnics, but even most of them are only 5/10 if u remove bad boy halo!!

And then the best part I went to get a pie for lunch, and a hypebeast Viet guy was jestermaxxing in the shop for his GF... A white Becky!!!!!
legit if u approach then they will go interracial

Why u think that?
it has to do with their upbringing

they arent raise to see race as much as males or ethnics

so they see all men as equal in term of dating

legit if u approach then they will go interracial
Think also a large part of it is in big cities a significant portion of white girls are actually mixed/ not truly white, hence if there is a statusmaxxed Chaddam/Chadpreet/Tyrone he is a better bet than a white normie

Think also a large part of it is in big cities a significant portion of white girls are actually mixed/ not truly white, hence if there is a statusmaxxed Chaddam/Chadpreet/Tyrone he is a better bet than a white normie
in usa they are just a mixture of all types of european and native american breed

I can't stand hypebeasts.

it has to do with their upbringing

they arent raise to see race as much as males or ethnics

so they see all men as equal in term of dating
U mean white girls in developed world?
That I agree with.

Plus around her at least while there are a lot of frauded white chads, generally the white guys are pretty pathetic whereas the ethnics (not counting rice and curry ) and BBC are more alpha and don't give a shit

in usa they are just a mixture of all types of european and native american breed
No
Every american claims to be 1/8 cherokee
Almost no americans actually ARE 1/8 cherokee

it’s literally just made up for brownie points

average american is 100% northwestern euro and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
No

No

probably

every white person is 1/5 german 1/5 british 1/5 european 1/5 french 1/5 irish 1/5 native american 1/5 african etc

probably

every white person is 1/5 german 1/5 british 1/5 european 1/5 french 1/5 irish 1/5 native american 1/5 african etc
nope
Every white american claims that and then ends up just being 50/50 of one or a few types of british and then german as the rest

Part french if they’re from the south and part scandinavian if they’re from the midwest, that’s as mixed as we get

they’ll tell you they’re 1/8 of everything under the sun because they think it makes them special or something, but make no mistake they’re two, maybe three things tops, only one thing if you do a broad classification like “northwestern euro”

reminder that none of the races they pick are based on anything real, it’s shit like “cousin jeb’s hair’s kinda curly, must be 1% african” and then the grandkids end up thinking “my great cousin jeb was 100% african.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and traveler
nope
Every white american claims that and then ends up just being 50/50 of one or a few types of british and then german as the rest

Part french if they’re from the south and part scandinavian if they’re from the midwest, that’s as mixed as we get

they’ll tell you they’re 1/8 of everything under the sun because they think it makes them special or something, but make no mistake they’re two, maybe three things tops, only one thing if you do a broad classification like “northwestern euro”

reminder that none of the races they pick are based on anything real, it’s shit like “cousin jeb’s hair’s kinda curly, must be 1% african” and then the grandkids end up thinking “my great cousin jeb was 100% african.”
I think in Cali, southern Florida, and NYC (to an extent) people are more mixed, but agree most white ones do larp in the rest of America, cos they think it makes them like Nicole scherzinger or a Kardashian or shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think in Cali, southern Florida, and NYC (to an extent) people are more mixed, but agree most white ones do larp in the rest of America, cos they think it makes them like Nicole scherzinger or a Kardashian or shit
little do they know that nicole scherzinger is part noodle

anywhere in the US follow this general rule: if the person is claiming anything less than a quarter (and sometimes even up to a quarter) in all likelihood they are 100% white
If that claim is native american, no matter what percentage they claim if they are not a part of the tribe they're not any part native american, regardless of the convoluted backstory they give you as to why they're not part of the tribe

I'm not talking about actual mixed people, there might be more ACTUAL mixed people in cali, southern florida and nyc, (as in people who have a non-white parent or half non-white parent etc) but the white people there are 100% white just like anywhere else. Someone who's ACTUALLY mixed is not telling you about their jamaican great great great great great grandpa for example