Are you better off having black eyes than dark brown ones?

idchey

idchey

Blinking is fun
I have found dark brown to be the most boring colour for eyes. Even black eyes are better than that

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 23558
Yes my eyes or death
M
675A4F73 6FAA 4D12 9A9A 3ADFD9BA1254

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and idchey
It's almost the same in pictures unless you zoom in 100x so who cares

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and idchey
If u look chad with brown eyes u are gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idchey and Deleted member 23558
If u look chad with brown eyes u are gigachad.
eye colour can be easily changed, but it has almost no bearings on the real world. it slightly haloes you in photos at the max

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Depends on if the brown eyes are light. Like Lee Thompson Young

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and idchey
eye colour can be easily changed, but it has almost no bearings on the real world. it slightly haloes you in photos at the max
Settle on one lmaoo. U complain how ur eye color is shitstained one day and type this out the other

Settle on one lmaoo. U complain how ur eye color is shitstained one day and type this out the other
Eye colour is cherry on top when I get lean I might consider it. Acting like it’ll make mtn chad is delusional

either jet black or standard colors anything in between is death.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, idchey and lightskinbengali
How much failo?

Attachments

• 345D0D7C-0A48-4315-89A7-AFF80B3C9005.jpeg
    345D0D7C-0A48-4315-89A7-AFF80B3C9005.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1D37095F-33DF-479C-BF2B-A1A3BED46AB8.jpeg
    1D37095F-33DF-479C-BF2B-A1A3BED46AB8.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 23558
Yeah they might be overated. Funky still get ltn ratings desp having fake green eyes.
Its a cherry on top, im planning to get dark blue amber or hazel after softmax but expecting it to save your entire eye area or subpar looks is beyond delusional

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Its a cherry on top, im planning to get dark blue amber or hazel after softmax but expecting it to save your entire eye area or subpar looks is beyond delusional
maybe Im coping but what i have seen irl. Hazel is most striking one. Imo they look better than green and blue.

maybe Im coping but what i have seen irl. Hazel is most striking one. Imo they look better than green and blue.
isnt hazel green? and also were the hazel on a white guy or ethnic? cause they give off diff vibes.

I have found dark brown to be the most boring colour for eyes. Even black eyes are better than that
black eyes are the worst they look so dull and simple

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
isnt hazel green? and also were the hazel on a white guy or ethnic? cause they give off diff vibes.
I tough it was light brown. Maybe Im refering to honey eye color. They are so striking. I saw it once for ethnic and he looked so good…

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and Deleted member 23558
2nd pic looks better but the improvement is so trivial that even typing this comment is senseless
the skin also changed in the second pic

What flaws make you a ltn bro? because you dont look that bad to be a low tier normie