Are you guys perma squinting?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
I will start to perma squint ofc not hardcore squint where I wouldn't be able to see shit but slight squint and with slight eyebrow frown, most normies doesn't know what squinting is probably so they won't call me out

no cos its a looksmin

bitches like big almond eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1140 and W0KESTMOTHF
no cos its a looksmin

bitches like big almond eyes
Not rly, for some it may be but for the most it makes their eye area better

If someone looks at me even before this *forum I would angry max my reaction. I think it was a way of keeping people from talking to me idk. I catch myself doing it and thinking wtf am I doing.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
No it makes you look retarded

• JFL
Squinting 24/7 is looksminning. You will get wrinkles very fast

• JFL
outside yes.
I notice outdoors I naturally squint tbh because of sunlight.
Look at my sig watch through a bit even male models are perma squinting on the runway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998, penis3 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 9274
images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and W0KESTMOTHF
Slightly 24/7 best option idiot, no wrinkles guaranteed

im serious

dw
lol , bugeye cope. Women would cuck you ass for jeff seid because of his eyes faster then i can change my underwear

• Love it
No but I am trying to take the hooding to cover the eyelid. Idk if permasquinting is good, I've heard some people say it will lead to eye wrinkles so I stopped.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: penis3 and W0KESTMOTHF
No squint for my height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 7863
No but I am trying to take the hooding to cover the eyelid. Idk if permasquinting is good, I've heard some people say it will lead to eye wrinkles so I stopped.
Hooding with cold water or what?

No im not salludonmaxxing, can cause wrinkles

• JFL
lol , bugeye cope. Women would cuck you ass for jeff seid because of his eyes faster then i can change my underwear
know how I know you never go outside and interact with women?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Hooding with cold water or what?
nah, just doing an angry face on the eyebrows to get my hooding stuck on the upper eyelid, its easy for me since I have very slight UEE though.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 7863 and penis3
what is considered ideal in PSL =/ irl smv
jfl hunter eyes are legit the definition of smv , hunter eyes are sexy and dom. Meanwhile almond eyes may look pretty but they dont out sex appeal true hunter eye shape

• +1
no i say that because a blackpilled girl from reddit psl 6 told me about it
thats 1 girl tho? not every girl is the same i get not all girls want dom guys , but in general hunter is ideal

• +1
no i say that because a blackpilled girl from reddit psl 6 told me about it
Bruh it's a well known thing that what a girl says could mean the excat opposite

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
Bruh it's a well known thing that what a girl says could mean the excat opposite
yea bro clearly they all want 5ft 5 manlets and balding indian janitors

they're just lying :lul:

• +1
why did she send me nudes and wanted to fly to my place then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and penis3
i think most normies don't fully relax their face.

• +1
thats 1 girl tho? not every girl is the same i get not all girls want dom guys , but in general hunter is ideal
no its not. nice eyes in foids eyes can have many different characteristics. only cuz its ideal in ur autistic psl brain doesnt mean its the same irl

• JFL
yea bro clearly they all want 5ft 5 manlets and balding indian janitors

they're just lying :lul:
prefrences bro , just because 1 girl says she dont like them dosent mean other girls wont

• +1
why did she send me nudes and wanted to fly to my place then
PSL autism knows no bounds

apparently what basement dwellers find attractive = what irl beckies and stacies find attractive

I'm not saying that Hunter eyes don't have certain appeal, but they are massively overrated in terms of SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 1140

apparently what basement dwellers find attractive = what irl beckies and stacies find attractive

I'm not saying that Hunter eyes don't have certain appeal, but they are massively overrated in terms of SMV
nearly every fat guy i know irl has hunter eyes

nobody ever thinks they are gl

• JFL
no its not. nice eyes in foids eyes can have many different characteristics. only cuz its ideal in ur autistic psl brain doesnt mean its the same irl
i guarantee if you show a picture of jeff seids eyes vs some tik tok ueed fags eyes , they will prefer jeff eyes

• +1
nearly every fat guy i know irl has hunter eyes

nobody ever thinks they are gl
they dont have hunter eyes , hunter eyes is not hooding its the entire shape of the eye under eye support etc. And one good feature cant save someone ofc

• +1

bro , ask a girl whos eyes are sexier david laids or jeff seids stupid to say otherwise

• +1
I will start to perma squint ofc not hardcore squint where I wouldn't be able to see shit but slight squint and with slight eyebrow frown, most normies doesn't know what squinting is probably so they won't call me out
I'm asian so yes I permasquint

• +1
Nope my eye hooding gets mistaken as being Asian, don't want to make it worse

• +1
i guarantee if you show a picture of jeff seids eyes vs some tik tok ueed fags eyes , they will prefer jeff eyes
the foid actually loves jeff seid but you know who she prefers and sees as absolute number 1 guy? david laid

and guess what he definitely doesnt have hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and penis3