are youtubers the only true main characters

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
if you aren't a famous youtuber with a loyal fanbase that worships you wtf are you doing you are a bot its so brutal when I think about the life that these people live I want to go schwery7

NT rice YouTubers only make it big if they joke about math or small penis, it never even began

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 5815
I'm a male model, the true main character

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Big YouTubers (2m+) especially mainstream ones are scripted freemasonic characters. no one’s getting that big and famous unless they’re a pushed character, otherwise, the algorithm will drown you.

Many of their followers are fucking bots and even the comments.

• +1
NT rice YouTubers only make it big if they joke about math or small penis, it never even began
yeah like ricegum he's a race traitor he hates other asians and made a whole video mocking china to impress white people

• So Sad
Reactions: ranierean
Big YouTubers (2m+) especially mainstream ones are scripted freemasonic characters. no one’s getting that big and famous unless they’re a pushed character, otherwise, the algorithm will drown you.

Many of their followers are fucking bots and even the comments.
there are some smallish youtubers with a loyal fanbase that earn alot of money I think those are legit but yeah somehow im not envious of the very big youtuber like mrbeast who sold to the jews their lives seem boring id rather be a semi famous streamer with a decent income

• +1
Reactions: zura and Sprinkles
yeah like ricegum he's a race traitor he hates other asians and made a whole video mocking china to impress white people

mirin low inhib

Popcornmax

• +1