arghhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH WHY CANT I HAVE A FEMALE TO LOVE ME WHY IS MY DICK SO SMALL? LIFES SO UNFAIR FUCK YOU

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
They don't know about your dick size but are rejecting you due to face

dicklet4incher

arghhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHs me

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha pathetic

nig ur dick aint the problem. face > everything else. even a drunk idiot knows this. it ain't rocket science. don't believe the memes.
fuck you talking about BITCH???????????????????????? if ure above average but have a 9 incher cocker the girl will keep fucking you but if ure above average but have a 5incher u will get dumped

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fuck you talking about BITCH???????????????????????? if ure above average but have a 9 incher cocker the girl will keep fucking you but if ure above average but have a 5incher u will get dumped
nigga what haha. psl > everything else. all women have a a dildo already. jfl if u think u can beat that lmao.

nigga what haha. psl > everything else. all women have a a dildo already. jfl if u think u can beat that lmao.
stfu and suck the semen out of my balls nigger

nigga I could be wrong tho I'm drunk as fuck and I will 4 sure regret everything I said tonight.