AROMATASE INHIBITORS ARE LIKE TEEN VITAMINS

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2 manlet won’t stop until T5 Uni and 5.5PSL
aromatase inhibitors (aromasin, arimidex), have little to no sides and antagonize estrogen. Anyone who says that as a teenager aromatase inhibitors are risky are fear mongering and sabotaging you from ascending.
these ninos were taking 2.5mg LETROZOLE DAILY and were completely fine and actually got higher bone mass synchronously with HGH

you shouldnt haver estrogen anyway, it fucks your sexual development and prematurely closes bone development. and even with 2.5mg letrozole which is overkill and strong af and lowers e2 too much no one got crashed estrogen hence why e2 is fine.

ask anyone who is on aromasin and arimidex and they will say they experience nothing. tbh i experience more sides on otc supplements like ashwagandha or creatine then aromasin/arimidex

estrogen is ur enemy, unless levels are undetectable, super low e2 levels make literally no negative diff compared to normal e2 levels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Have you checked your growth plates b4 taking breast cancer pills? :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 17345, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Or resveratrol.

• +1
Reactions: Turkcel01
What’s the youngest age you can take it?

no sides and antagonize estrogen. Anyone who says that as a teenager aromatase inhibitors are risky are fear mongering and sabotaging you from ascending.
Are you trolling or just retarded...?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Danish_Retard, teenmax and 1 other person
You must be a nigger, crash your E and you will notice it.
AI and MK677 seem good combo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, TurkishAscender, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Are you trolling or just retarded...?
Bitch tell me how if 40kg children are taking 2.5mg letro while getting immense height gains w no sides that it’s retarded

I can personally confirm this is false.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
Tenor 1

There's a lot to get into, but let's just say I don't get hard much anymore

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, mfk, Ahrimancel and 3 others
2.5mg letrozole ed
switch to arimidex, predicted adult height increases more with arimidex while not decreasing e2 as much. 1mg adex > 2.5mg letro objectively for both height and mental health

i thought taking aromatase inhibitors without anything else prevents growth too like a pause state

switch to arimidex, predicted adult height increases more with arimidex while not decreasing e2 as much. 1mg adex > 2.5mg letro objectively for both height and mental health
Obviously but I'm poor
The comparison study is flawed anyway, the results would likely be quite different with a fairer sample size

Working to increase igf-1 would level the gap between the 2

Update: For all natty boys, aromasin or arimidex will do jack shit and will just lower your E2 to low normal.

But it is absolutely unnoticeable (the sides) and I’m on 25mg pharma every day, so you might as well take it if u are not too far gone in puberty

aromatase inhibitors (aromasin, arimidex), have little to no sides and antagonize estrogen. Anyone who says that as a teenager aromatase inhibitors are risky are fear mongering and sabotaging you from ascending.
these ninos were taking 2.5mg LETROZOLE DAILY and were completely fine and actually got higher bone mass synchronously with HGH

you shouldnt haver estrogen anyway, it fucks your sexual development and prematurely closes bone development. and even with 2.5mg letrozole which is overkill and strong af and lowers e2 too much no one got crashed estrogen hence why e2 is fine.

ask anyone who is on aromasin and arimidex and they will say they experience nothing. tbh i experience more sides on otc supplements like ashwagandha or creatine then aromasin/arimidex

estrogen is ur enemy, unless levels are undetectable, super low e2 levels make literally no negative diff compared to normal e2 levels
I've been preaching shit like this for ages, estrogen is literally worthless.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Update: For all natty boys, aromasin or arimidex will do jack shit and will just lower your E2 to low normal.

But it is absolutely unnoticeable (the sides) and I’m on 25mg pharma every day, so you might as well take it if u are not too far gone in puberty
Werrent u on 12.5 mg ed?
U feel any sides after switching to 25 mg ed?

Why’d you switch to 25mg ED? Did you get your blood levels tested at lower doses?

Arimidex is used to stop growth in females don't use it.

Only AROMASIN all the way it actually eliminates estrogen

But imo I recommend just Vitamin K2 MK4 it will NUKE your estrogen to nothing and raise T and lower DHT in scalp and collagen and increase it in the bones and genitals trust me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

But imo I recommend just Vitamin K2 MK4 it will NUKE your estrogen to nothing and raise T and lower DHT in scalp and collagen and increase it in the bones and genitals trust me
Any source/link for the vitmain k2 mk4 theory u say?
And the arimidex stops growth in females?
Are there any links,studies to it?
I usually don't ask for studies and links but i want to further read on this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member
Any source/link for the vitmain k2 mk4 theory u say?
And the arimidex stops growth in females?
Are there any links,studies to it?
I usually don't ask for studies and links but i want to further read on this.
dont listen to this retard

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
no just i didnt notice any sides rofl so i upped it n im still fine
U experienced penile growth or or any Androgenic effects on aromasin??

• +1
U experienced penile growth or or any Androgenic effects on aromasin??
nah i experienced a ilil penile growth but it was natural

if u want real androgenic development get on dht derived roids or dht gel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SubhumanCurrycel
Why’d you switch to 25mg ED? Did you get your blood levels tested at lower doses?
im out tho boutta hit up expresspct soon for a refill on Asin and maybe adex as well combo it up yk

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and SubhumanCurrycel
im also thinking of stocking up on nootropics for academic purposes (no adderall tho thats dumb af)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
im also thinking of stocking up on nootropics for academic purposes (no adderall tho thats dumb af)
U experienced any memory loss/brain iq Loss on aromasin?
Everyone talks about it,as estrogen is neurprotective and protects brain cells from testosterone toxicity.

U experienced any memory loss/brain iq Loss on aromasin?
Everyone talks about it,as estrogen is neurprotective and protects brain cells from testosterone toxicity.
bullshit my test scores have gone up fam

nah i experienced a ilil penile growth but it was natural

if u want real androgenic development get on dht derived roids or dht gel
From what I’ve read the time frame DHT gel is actually effective for penis growth is really short and around 13-16 years old.

My experience with 6.25mg ED now is harder erections and less water retention.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bullshit my test scores have gone up fam
I think he means that testosterone can have a negative effect on the brain that estrogen usually protects

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and FreakkForLife
  • +1
i meant like academics lol
So,i think memory and iq loss just a nocebo effect and overthinking.
And it's probably overpronounced in women.
Being a woman is a death sentence, as u literally can't heighmaxx:lul:

• JFL

Source? Reputablecels I've asked about this says this is cope, k2mk4 just converts the E in your body to weaker form called 'estrone'

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, AscendingHero, GigaAscender and 1 other person
Source? Reputablecels I've asked about this says this is cope, k2mk4 just converts the E in your body to weaker form called 'estrone'
hmm im pretty sure estradiol is what interacts which chondrocytes not estrone

this shouldve been obvious to me, orderring k2mk4 right now

also did u deadass get regular growth plate scans back when u were at the peak of ur heightmaxxing n howd they go

• +1

also did u deadass get regular growth plate scans back when u were at the peak of ur heightmaxxing n howd they go
E1-estrone and E2-estradiol both are the major forms of estrogen in males.
E1 is made by conversion of androstenedione.
The lowest form is e3-estriol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
can u do research on estrone v estradiol effects on growth plate senescence

that was at the start of my heightmaxxing, the results are all over the place, some time before when I fractured my tibia from sport (almost reach the plate) the doctor said my PAH was 6'0, then after some aromasin and a few months later when i broke another bone around the wrist the doctor said my PAH was now 6'2, I didn't ask for specifics about bone age or anything but i'M 6'0.5" rn on a small dose of aromasin. Will be taking a bunch of other stuff too later.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, AscendingHero, TurkishAscender and 2 others
estrone has estradiol like effects but 10 times less effective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
whose the dude in @Henry_Gandy avi? aesthetic af nice shoulders top tier natty fosho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
whose the dude in @Henry_Gandy avi? aesthetic af nice shoulders top tier natty fosho
some korean actor I forgot, I just saved his avi cause his insertions are basically just like mine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
that was at the start of my heightmaxxing, the results are all over the place, some time before when I fractured my tibia from sport (almost reach the plate) the doctor said my PAH was 6'0, then after some aromasin and a few months later when i broke another bone around the wrist the doctor said my PAH was now 6'2, I didn't ask for specifics about bone age or anything but i'M 6'0.5" rn on a small dose of aromasin. Will be taking a bunch of other stuff too later.
Did the methylation stack not work??
I am thinking of getting on it,so should I cancel the plan?
What if I take it along with igf1 and peptides?
Chondrocyte proliferation would increase because of METHYLATION and igf1 synergistically.
What do u think?
And considering that folic acid is basically vitamin b9,i think its good to take it anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Did the methylation stack not work??
I am thinking of getting on it,so should I cancel the plan?
What if I take it along with igf1 and peptides?
Chondrocyte proliferation would increase because of METHYLATION and igf1 synergistically.
What do u think?
And considering that folic acid is basically vitamin b9,i think its good to take it anyways
Methylation is a cope, move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TurkishAscender, TeenAscender and 1 other person
İ am 16 can ı take aromasin also anybody now Eu sources for good hgh and aromasin ?

Methylation is a cope, move on.
Can u tell in short why it dosent work??:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Maybe it's good in theory but dosent work out in pratice.
What do u say?

Bro u seem really knowledgeable at this topic can you pm me (i don't know how to :feelswhy:)

on cycle rn taking arimidex when i pop more than 0.25mg my joints hurt and i feel very shitty i couldnt imagine taking it off cycle

Bro u seem really knowledgeable at this topic can you pm me (i don't know how to :feelswhy:)
Take aromasin,no Estrogen rebound,better bones and better lipid profile
Pm me if u want to

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TurkishAscender
on cycle rn taking arimidex when i pop more than 0.25mg my joints hurt and i feel very shitty i couldnt imagine taking it off cycle
Are u heightmaxxing?