AROMATASE INHIBITORS ARE LIKE TEEN VITAMINS

Are u heightmaxxing?
i'm 185cm tall haven't grown in ages so no although i'm sure i stunted my growth by getting a herniated disc a couple years ago

i'm 185cm tall haven't grown in ages so no although i'm sure i stunted my growth by getting a herniated disc a couple years ago
Get ur growth plates in legs,hips and spine tested
If they are open u can grow?
Then why are u taking aromatase inhibtors?

Get ur growth plates in legs,hips and spine tested
If they are open u can grow?
Then why are u taking aromatase inhibtors?
i've been planning to but I'm done growing
yes you are correct
because I am currently on a steroid cycle

Source? Reputablecels I've asked about this says this is cope, k2mk4 just converts the E in your body to weaker form called 'estrone'
This is true, giga high doses of k2 with nuke estradiol from the body (100mg+ doses)

Dyro said bone growth is very rapid for lack of better term at this dosage, personally im going to be dosing 150mg and i might also combine with a k2 transdermal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kingNash, thereallegend, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
This is true, giga high doses of k2 with nuke estradiol from the body (100mg+ doses)

Dyro said bone growth is very rapid for lack of better term at this dosage, personally im going to be dosing 150mg and i might also combine with a k2 transdermal.
100 miligrams what the fuck how do you afford that

100 miligrams what the fuck how do you afford that
easiest way would be getting the gram version and doing transdermal and winging the dosage orally

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
  • +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER
k2mk4 is the best version
mk4 mogs to andromeda but mk7 stays in the body longer and both have their pros and cons

if i really had the extra money i would look into the 7, i might do both tbh