Arrogance is a Bluepill personality trait

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's very hard to be arrogant as a blackpiller.

To be blackpilled is to admit that your own worth is not as high as you thought it was in addition to being willing to acknowledge various uncomfortable realities.

Bluepillers/normies are the inverse of this. There is strong correlation between a person's level of arrogance/narcissism and how bluepilled they are. This is even more true if their genetic value (looks, IQ, etc) is poor.

Case in point: low-tier normies.

Low tier normies typically have low status in society compared to regular and higher tier normies, yet still technically are considered (just barely) superior to actual incel tier people. This makes them deeply insecure, and as a result they will often adopt a very aggressive personality while attempting to milk whatever small bits of status they have for all its worth. They will also often mistreat the few people that have lower status than them far more harshly than higher tier people who don't feel they have something to prove.

Obviously there are exceptions. But generally speaking, I feel there is strong correlation between somebody being a shitty arrogant person, and that person being deeply invested in the bluepill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, karbo, BrazilianLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Its better to be arrogant that meqns they will try more things and they feel better themself

Pseudo intellectual thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and MrGlutton
It's very hard to be arrogant as a blackpiller.

To be blackpilled is to admit that your own worth is not as high as you thought it was in addition to being willing to acknowledge various uncomfortable realities.

Bluepillers/normies are the inverse of this. There is strong correlation between a person's level of arrogance/narcissism and how bluepilled they are. This is even more true if their genetic value (looks, IQ, etc) is poor.

Case in point: low-tier normies.

Low tier normies typically have low status in society compared to regular and higher tier normies, yet still technically are considered (just barely) superior to actual incel tier people. This makes them deeply insecure, and as a result they will often adopt a very aggressive personality while attempting to milk whatever small bits of status they have for all its worth. They will also often mistreat the few people that have lower status than them far more harshly than higher tier people who don't feel they have something to prove.

Obviously there are exceptions. But generally speaking I feel there is strong correlation between somebody being a shitty arrogant person, and that person being deeply invested in the bluepill.
I am arrogant as a facade but deep down I am hyper aware of my shortcomings, and want to fix them best I can

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer
Pseudo intellectual thread tbh
No it's true. You can see this all the time in real life: Low tier normes attempting (often unsuccessfully) to emulate higher tier peoples while having extremely fragile self-esteem. This translates into hostility much of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, karbo and BrazilianLooksmaxxer
No it's true. You can see this all the time in real life: Low tier normes attempting (often unsuccessfully) to emulate higher tier peoples while having extremely fragile self-esteem. This translates into hostility much of the time.
This is because they need to do it for competing with Chad. But arrogance in general is just about genetics+hormonal profile, i dont think being blackpilled would effect it massively.

This is because they need to do it for competing with Chad. But arrogance in general is just about genetics+hormonal profile, i dont think being blackpilled would effect it massively.
Disagree.

My father is a prime example. He's an angry low IQ dumbfuck who frequently lashes out at members of the family. He's married to low IQ sub-human. But he also has middle class standard of living and thus attempts to portray himself as some masculine 'head of the family'. It's utterly pathetic. He's a huge fucking loser yet acts all tough as if it's the manly thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer
Disagree.

My father is a prime example. He's an angry low IQ dumbfuck who frequently lashes out at members of the family. He's married to low IQ sub-human. But he also has middle class standard of living and thus attempts to portray himself as some masculine 'head of the family'. It's utterly pathetic. He's a huge fucking loser yet acts all tough as if it's the manly thing to do.
Man what should he do jfl if you ask me he is right about that, so according to you he should act like a submissive dog and it is the non pathetic thing ?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Low tier normies typically have low status in society compared to regular and higher tier normies, yet still technically are considered (just barely) superior to actual incel tier people. This makes them deeply insecure, and as a result they will often adopt a very aggressive personality while attempting to milk whatever small bits of status they have for all its worth.
That's pure redpill behavior not bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and hebbewem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Man what should he do jfl if you ask me he is right about that, so according to you he should act like a submissive dog and it is the non pathetic thing ?
The problem is that he doesn't understand the difference between being assertive when appropriate and just being a raging asshole.

The problem is that he doesn't understand the difference between being assertive when appropriate and just being a raging asshole.
Tbh if u ask me being a raging asshole is a 10x effective way to fix things than being "assertive" people will %100 respect that behavior more

• Ugh..
Reactions: SadLivwr
Redpill is just a different variant of the bluepill.
No, the bluepill comes with platitudes like just be yourself or act respectful, while the redpill teaches you to keep frame, act confident, be dominant, etc. - of course if you're low value man like a LTN you won't be seen as confident and powerful, just arrogant and obnoxious.

Tbh if u ask me being a raging asshole is a 10x effective way to fix things than being "assertive" people will %100 respect that behavior more
No, it just makes people hate you. I have literally zero respect for my father. Chad doesn't behave this way because he is respected by default.

No, the bluepill comes with platitudes like just be yourself or act respectful, while the redpill teaches you to keep frame, act confident, be dominant, etc. - of course if you're low value man like a LTN you won't be seen as confident and powerful, just arrogant and obnoxious.

All this does irl is make you look like a douche and everybody will make fun of you behind your back.

i cannot verbally explain how much i agree with this thread. this phenomenon is very much present in humanity, and its fucking pathetic. extreme self awareness is a trait i dont always like possessing, especially when it comes to personal arguments. sometimes, by presenting yourself as an arrogant narcissistic cunt, your point will come across being more solid, and normies might gravitate towards your opinion, simply because of the way you behave.
it is hard to carry it out when you are so used to being honest and objective with yourself, since it is not authentic reaction and do not actually feel that way, while arrogant bluepillers do really feel that way, and thus that is their genuine behavior

• +1
Reactions: Bowswor