Artmaxxing

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Of course it’s haram so deenmaxxers should stay away, but apparently artmaxxing is legit if you want to slay JBs. Whether it be playing music in a band or doing gay drawings, being artistic and talented (to normies ofc) == zina for days (don’t do either). Is this true or bluepill cope? I want the artfags on looksmax to bring their input

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 22126
depends on what is your psl to start with

When chad does art it comes out beautiful
When inkwell does it it’s trash

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 22126 and Gonthar
When chad does art it comes out beautiful
When inkwell does it it’s trash
Well yeah for sub 4s there’s no hope. Does doing art as a hobby increase SMV for a normie though

I'd say for visual art it's cope

For music I'd say there's some truth. Music seems to strike human emotions so hard it sometimes tricks people into thinking boneless gremlins are attractive. It wasn't until the blackpill and PSL autism that I realised how subhuman most musicians were. Even ones that have simps

S l500
844bfa892d7e4b0050633f6fde2532a0

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Deleted member 22126
Of course it’s haram so deenmaxxers should stay away, but apparently artmaxxing is legit if you want to slay JBs. Whether it be playing music in a band or doing gay drawings, being artistic and talented (to normies ofc) == zina for days (don’t do either). Is this true or bluepill cope? I want the artfags on looksmax to bring their input
Masha'Allah brother

i used to have a gig on fiverr drawing something people wanted digitally and it helped me talk to new girls

I'd say for visual art it's cope

For music I'd say there's some truth. Music seems to strike human emotions so hard it sometimes tricks people into thinking boneless gremlins are attractive. It wasn't until the blackpill and PSL autism that I realised how subhuman most musicians were. Even ones that have simps

View attachment 1940940View attachment 1940938
The examples you gave are 5.5 psl and ‘handsome’ though. Should’ve went with the best example; Ed Sheeran

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Sir Galachad
I’m a musician chicks don’t give a fuck unless you’re chad.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
am guitarist + musician + painter + interior designer + chad, it's ezmode on tinder