as a non-muslim western individual there is nothing more low iq than performing activism in favor of palestine

M

mogger123

jfl
we should be able to just deport all of these people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Your iq decreased a lot

• +1
Reactions: BOGGED, arabcelxxx and PseudoMaxxer
we should be able to just deport all of these people
I mean, your governments are sending millions of your tax money to Israel so it's understandable that you support them, you wouldn't want that money to get wasted :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ReadBooksEveryday, BOGGED and 8 others
it's like demonstrating in favor of russia jfl at the sentience levels of these lib bots
No it's not you fucktard. The Palestinians have been occupied for 75 years you fuckwit, but you probably did not know that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BOGGED, The Grinch, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
56161c17-643f-4285-87ba-55c3758a386e.jpg

amygdalas 404

No it's not you fucktard. The Palestinians have been occupied for 75 years you fuckwit, but you probably did not know that.

it was never occupied in the actual sense of the word, plus, ironically, those muslims raging around the world right now hate palestinians just as much as they hate the jews. learn your history beyond "hurr durr evil jews", retard

this problem is easily fixable, though, the un should just declare sources of oil a common good, and implement a regime similar to those for outer space and international sea. it would reset those backwards societies in an instant, since they dont even have the ability to produce food properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
it was never occupied in the actual sense of the word, plus, ironically, those muslims raging around the world right now hate palestinians just as much as they hate the jews. learn your history beyond "hurr durr evil jews", retard

this problem is easily fixable, though, the un should just declare sources of oil a common good, and implement a regime similar to those for outer space and international sea. it would reset those backwards societies in an instant, since they dont even have the ability to produce food properly
Already wrong at the first sentence jfl

exactly they lost the land just like the ussr lost ukraine when it collapsed

Last edited:
exactly they lost the land.
Does that change the fact that they are occupied? So the land russia took does not belong to ukraine anymore because they forcefully took it?

Does that change the fact that they are occupied? So the land russia took does not belong to ukraine anymore because they forcefully took it?
whatever usa considers the borders are the truth

You’re mentally retarded

sentience filtered
You have 0 sentience because you follow the mainstream media that has been proven to lie a thousand times. Even in this conflict israel has used ai images jfl and lied about the hospital bombing + looking away from all of the political shit, if you feel no sympathy for the children getting killed you are an animal and must be put down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, TsarTsar444, salivate2 and 1 other person
Enlighten me then
And again you’re mentally retarded. Is that where you take your information from? From someone on looksmax.org?

Pathetic

You have 0 sentience because you follow the mainstream that has been proven to lie a thousand times. Even in this conflict israel has used ai images jfl and lied about the hospital bombing + looking away from all of the political shit, if you feel no sympathy for the children getting killed you are an animal and must be put down.
i dont follow anyone but myself

jfal at you falling for the misinformation war of moral highgrounding. palestine attacked civillians first and celebrated it, then when israel retaliates they hide behind their own people like cowardly cucks because they are utterly outmatched. they brought this upon themselves. they are killing their own people every second they dont surrender

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
And again you’re mentally retarded. Is that where you take your information from? From someone on looksmax.org?

Pathetic
Ok so you just called yourself an unreliable source that's what I thought you fucking nigger.

You have 0 sentience because you follow the mainstream media that has been proven to lie a thousand times. Even in this conflict israel has used ai images jfl and lied about the hospital bombing + looking away from all of the political shit, if you feel no sympathy for the children getting killed you are an animal and must be put down.
Israel didnt use an AI images you retard motherfucker, jfl @ believing random tweets. They used some third party site that was able to "verify" if an image is AI generated and that site supposedly confirmed the images as AI. But then they tried a bunch of other images and they were all wrongly labeled. Not to mention, random third party sites are not an authority on verifying what is and isnt AI generated.

jfal at you falling for the misinformation war of moral highgrounding. palestine attacked civillians first and celebrated it, then when israel retaliates they hide behind their own people like cowardly cucks because they are utterly outmatched. they brought this upon themselves. they are killing their own people every second they dont surrender
Yet israel can't show any real footage of people getting shot up or any massacres happening, so technically you believed what israel had to say about the situation with 0 proof, you contradict yourself way too much

so by your logic ukraine should just surrender to russia jfl.

Yet israel can't show any real footage of people getting shot up or any massacres happening, so technically you believed what israel had to say about the situation with 0 proof, you contradict yourself way too much
hamas have been attacking citizens for 20 years at this point jfl. they literally admitted to it and celebrated it. it's recognised by the un. youre actually retarded af

• +1
Only low iq support isreal

I don’t support either, but those that support isreal often have a hidden agenda

Whether you’re some biased ass Jew, a Christian that thinks Jews actually respect you, or a freak that hates Arabs/Muslims.

That’s it. There’s no real reason why one should support Israel

Only low iq support isreal

I don’t support either, but those that support isreal often have a hidden agenda

Whether you’re some biased ass Jew, a Christian that thinks Jews actually respect you, or a freak that hates Arabs/Muslims.

That’s it. There’s no real reason why one should support Israel
Never seen an occupying force ever portraying itself as the victim in our history. This is on par with the Americans and English men asking the world to stand with them when the indigenous people of America were fighting back.

Never seen an occupying force ever portraying itself as the victim in our history. This is on par with the Americans and English men asking the world to stand with them when the indigenous people of America were fighting back.

Notice that most Isreal supporters are retarded uneducated western people like this guy? Who has no 0 sense of anything or history bruh

sentience 404
Unlike you I care about innocent civilians dying, while on the other hand you have an agenda and a bias and are blind to any other perspectives, it's ironic that you criticise my sentience.

Notice that most Isreal supporters are retarded uneducated western people like this guy? Who has no 0 sense of anything or history bruh
I am waiting for them to answer why a 100 Palestinians have recently died in the west bank where is no hamas 😂😂

Unlike you I care about innocent civilians dying, while on the other hand you have an agenda and a bias and are blind to any other perspectives, it's ironic that you criticise my sentience.
again you are falling for the moral misinformation tactics. both sides are killing innocent civillians. palestine has to lean into this narrative harder because they are completely outmatched and depend on it for survival.

again you are falling for the moral misinformation tactics. both sides are killing innocent civillians. palestine has to lean into this narrative harder because they are completely outmatched and depend on it for survival.
Ofc the population is outmatched, they are unarmed you idiot. Ofc they need outside help when their city is being flattened by airstrikes. On the other hand israels army is in the top 10

Ofc the population is outmatched, they are unarmed you idiot. Ofc they need outside help when their city is being flattened by airstrikes. On the other hand israels army is in the top 10
so why dont they surrender

so why dont they surrender
No country is accepting them and all the borders are closed, and Israel won't stop until they flatten most of gaza.

No country is accepting them and all the borders are closed, and Israel won't stop until they flatten most of gaza.
yet they still dont surrender, it's almost like they want innocent civillians to be killed to help garner international symoathy for an otherwise comptletely lost cause

• +1
Israel could fully ground invade Gaza and completly eliminate Hamas killing every single one of them in a surgical manner, Hamas doesn't have air support so this wouldn't be a problem to do, except it would cause big israeli casualties which is a price to pay if you want to actually show your army as being righteous

Israel could fully ground invade Gaza and completly eliminate Hamas killing every single one of them in a surgical manner, Hamas doesn't have air support so this wouldn't be a problem to do, except it would cause big israeli casualties which is a price to pay if you want to actually show your army as being righteous
1 year after, crazy how jews had the goys brainwashed.