As a proud Jew, I find it difficult to sympathise or empathise with France

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Or with any other European country that undergoes any form of wars, national disasters and any other calamities.

European soil is soaked with Jewish blood now they will get to see what it feels like

Karma is a bitch goyim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
Dickhead, you’re supposed to be nice to everyone that’s how you NTmaxx

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 5815
Dickhead, you’re supposed to be nice to everyone that’s how you NTmaxx
so real befriend the goyim and gain their trust then stab them in the back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 27452 and ReadBooksEveryday
Nigga shut yo goofy ass down you ain't no Jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Trilogy, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Or with any other European country that undergoes any form of wars, national disasters and any other calamities.

European soil is soaked with Jewish blood now they will get to see what it feels like

Karma is a bitch goyim
Yo admins why did you allow George Soros to open an account here?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, ReadBooksEveryday and Brus Wane
the admins are part of the club you naive fool
I wonder if jewz are self aware how they come across and the fact that nobody wants their country to be ruled by them which is why they get expelled. I guess they're born to think they're always innocent. Do you have an instinctive urge to love anything Degenerate and gross? Like does the thought of a blue cow getting gang banged by transgenders make you excited? I've always wondered that. Also the backstabby behavior. Do you guys just like to be backstabby and then act confused when people expel you from their country?

i bet a lot of the people in control of finance, politics, culture are. that's where all the confessional quotes you hear come from.

but most jews are probably just oblivious bluepilled normies just like the goyim. the difference being, they will still vote in their own favor, while the goyim have been led to sacrifice their own interest for others.

jews are high ethnocentrism to the point that they actively seek to suppress other group's ethnocentricity