As an immigrant I think immigrants should be submissive towards western people

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
If you are an immigrant you should act submissive towards the country that let you in and not act like you own that country. Not talking about illegal immigrants, because they just go there to join gangs anyway, I mean those who go there legally and hope for a better life, if you get accepted and also granted a better life, you should be thankful that you got shown mercy. You didn’t get a residence permit because you deserve it, but because western people literally had mercy on you, show some respect or GTFO. If there was a law for hard punishment specifically for ungrateful immigrants, I would support it (as an immigrant myself).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, MoggerGaston, Clqs and 3 others
u white immigrant or brown

Yeah you sissy little border hopper i bet you like tacos yeah, you need a big strong deportation agent to help you poquito

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Bars, Sub5kang and 2 others
Yeah you sissy little border hopper i bet you like tacos yeah, you need a big strong deportation agent to help you poquito
I‘m not Hispanic or Latino but yeah I like Tacos. Do you have tacos? Where can I buy them?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Sub5kang, Rzn and 1 other person
If you are an immigrant you should act submissive towards the country that let you in and not act like you own that country. Not talking about illegal immigrants, because they just go there to join gangs anyway, I mean those who go there legally and hope for a better life, if you get accepted and also granted a better life, you should be thankful that you got shown mercy. You didn’t get visa because you deserve it, but because western people literally had mercy on you, show some respect or GTFO. If there was a law for Hard punishment specifically for ungrateful immigrants, I would support it (as an immigrant myself).
What about people who come from good countries

What about people who come from good countries
There’s a reason they chose to immigrate into another country. They saw that they have better opportunities there and same applies to them

There’s a reason they chose to immigrate into another country. They saw that they have better opportunities there and same applies to them
my personal opinion .?
permently leaving u home land for u interest is selfish . not being ass hole to u . just me my politic .
blood and soil . u ancestor spill u blood in u soil ,. why YOU belong in other dirt .?

why u dont stay at home to make u home a better place then it is .?
i never white flight
i stay ,. even when the niggas show up . i letthem know they not welcome . i breed like rabbit .

my personal opinion .?
permently leaving u home land for u interest is selfish . not being ass hole to u . just me my politic .
blood and soil . u ancestor spill u blood in u soil ,. why YOU belong in other dirt .?

why u dont stay at home to make u home a better place then it is .?
i never white flight
i stay ,. even when the niggas show up . i letthem know they not welcome . i breed like rabbit .
I don’t give a shit about my ancestors or homeland

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Tbh no country needs these kind of people. They can just get the fuck out of the country if something happens.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
IMG 9555

We be takin over n sheeeit. :ogre:

Jokes aside, it depends on what kind of immigrant we are talking about. If your country has been colonized (read: plundered, looted and deprived of natural resources) then there is not a single reason you should submissive, but you can be thankful at least.

Jokes aside, it depends on what kind of immigrant we are talking about. If your country has been colonized (read: plundered, looted and deprived of natural resources) then there is not a single reason you should submissive, but you can be thankful at least.
Yeah it depends of course. Africans for example do have good reasons to hate Western Europe for its foreign activities

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Niggers should have used their "abundance of natural resources" to invent a fucking mirror to look at themselves and realize they are fucking subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah it depends of course. Africans for example do have good reasons to hate Western Europe for its foreign activities
Yeah? and guess what. We don't feel fucking sorry.
we were just a better, stronger tribe that came along and won. :p

Yeah? and guess what. We don't feel fucking sorry.
we were just a better, stronger tribe that came along and won. :p
Most of them don’t really give a shit about colonialism, I know a lot of them personally not a single one of them is mad over it, it’s just some people online who make it seem like they represent all of them

North Africans in France and other European countries still have a slave mentality by glorifying the French language, despite the atrocities the French committed on them. Same goes for Pakistanis when they speak English and thinks it makes them “sophisticated.”

Niggers should have used their "abundance of natural resources" to invent a fucking mirror to look at themselves and realize they are fucking subhuman.
They mog me to death.