As an Incel its smart to live with your parents as long as possible

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Never understood why you would want to move out as an incel.

Not having to pay rent is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615, watah, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
I will move out only if I find a girlfriend I could move in with @Jason Voorhees

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Until they start saying shit like "why don't you have a girlfriend/marry"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and notsocommonthumb
because it's easy to end up staying there forever. before you know it you'll be 40 still living with your mom and rotting everyday

• JFL
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and themanthechrist
Don't gotta pay bills or nuffin:ogre:

Landlords are parasites so yes you're correct. In fact taxation is THEFT.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Kinda agree tbh. Not having to pay rent and having your food, laundry and cleaning taken care of is good until you can get on your feet. But I do think once you have the resources it's best to move in search of better opportunities, careers for moneymaxxing. You won't believe the number of people I've seen wasting their potential because they got too comfortable in a place and refuse to move to another city. That shouldn't happen.

• +1
Kinda agree tbh. Not having to pay rent and having your food, laundry and cleaning taken care of is good until you can get on your feet. But I do think once you gave the resources it's best to move in search of better opportunities, careers for moneymaxxing. You won't believe the number of people I've seen wasting their potential because they got too comfortable in a place and refuse to move to another city. That shouldn't happen.
My city is pretty good in terms of job opportunities tbh. Can't really think of a better city in Germany

bruh you gotta go and get out there and see the world, time goes too fast after you turn 18 and you dont want to waste your life living with your parents and getting 0 pussy

bruh you gotta go and get out there and see the world, time goes too fast after you turn 18 and you dont want to waste your life living with your parents and getting 0 pussy
How would I see the world if I just moved to some different apartment in the same city lol?

I actually have more funds for traveling not having to pay rent.

I ain't getting pussy anyways even if I had my own place, it never came to the point of taking her to my place

Where would you slay your Stacey’s if you live at your parents house?

My city is pretty good in terms of job opportunities tbh. Can't really think of a better city in Germany
I've heard Munich has the highest wages in germany in general. Stuttgart also if ypu are a mechanical or automotive engineer. Berlin us good for creative people and an overall more global exposure

• +1
I've heard Munich has the highest wages in germany in general. Stuttgart also if ypu are a mechanical or automotive engineer. Berlin us good for creative people and an overall more global exposure
My city actually has the second highest wages after munich tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

It's smart anyway jfl what tf does this mean :lul:

• +1
Reactions: piec
How would I see the world if I just moved to some different apartment in the same city lol?

I actually have more funds for traveling not having to pay rent.

I ain't getting pussy anyways even if I had my own place, it never came to the point of taking her to my place
still and all, its a losers mentality to make those excuses. Rise and grind bro..... Faze Up;)