as guys who are aware of blackpill please stop inflating egos of women

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
i need to get this off my chest

we all know one of primary reasons dating market being the way it is are the thirsty men and simps who worship the ground totally average or even ugly women walk on

if a bluepill guys acts like this, i have no problems with that as he is not aware of truth and lives in a fake reality

but as a blackpilled male aware of this situation, and you still keep adding fuel to the fire by being a simp and bitch, you are traiting and making situation even harder for yourself and all males, especially blackpilled brothers

so please dont be afraid to speak up to a girl or make her check herself. stop giving these bitches free attention, stop feeding her free compliments,if she wrong about something or even delusional let her know that, dont be afraid to lose these hoes, cut them off.

they are literally not worth it

im not saying this as in a redpilled way although i believe in redpill, this is purely for making dating market better.

yes you can say "oh what we can do as a small group?" and you are somewhat right, but dont underestimate the power of minorities, it adds up one by one,it all starts somewhere,especially on the internet

even if you dont want to do it for masses, do it for your own pride as a man.

just my two cents

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
High IQ and based. You should actively be bringing down women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and nastynas
very true
before i was blackpilled, i was a legit fucking retard
always compliment, calling them cutesy names, flirting (or well, trying)

now that ive S W A L L O W E D the blackpill and chased it down with some refreshing lemon water, i've given these bitches n hoes some gucci reality check

no longer do i care on what they wear, never validate, keep it to a minimum, and i see them ho's trynna appeal to me more and more and get some of my thick, creamy validation. do i care no fuck them i love myself and myself only

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
High IQ and based. You should actively be bringing down women.
you know me broski

not bring down, but "dont let her see herself above her worth no matter how gl she is" is a better term
very true
before i was blackpilled, i was a legit fucking retard
always compliment, calling them cutesy names, flirting (or well, trying)

now that ive S W A L L O W E D the blackpill and chased it down with some refreshing lemon water, i've given these bitches n hoes some gucci reality check

no longer do i care on what they wear, never validate, keep it to a minimum, and i see them ho's trynna appeal to me more and more and get some of my thick, creamy validation. do i care no fuck them i love myself and myself only
this also applies to redpilled ways like a said, your paragraph is a good explanation for that bro, agreed on.

• +1
Reactions: yang
i cage when i see simps comment on girl's ig posts saying beautiful with no likes then the girl's friend says the same and gets a like and comment jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and nastynas
i cage when i see simps comment on girl's ig posts saying beautiful with no likes then the girl's friend says the same and gets a like and comment jfl
simps overall just make me cage and cringe to my bones, they need a reality check and some ass beating

also there is a defined simp look, you just know it when you see it

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
simps overall just make me cage and cringe to my bones, they need a reality check and some ass beating

also there is a defined simp look, you just know it when you see it

yup. the best is when they try to make themselves look tough

Was always doing that. Funny thing is that for lots of girls making eye contact means attraction

How can I stop being a simp? I'm wired that way as a man. Even if you think you're not a simp at some point you're going to want to marry a girl, and that's solely based on sexual attraction to her. The only men I would ever consider to not be simps are those that are castrated.

How can I stop being a simp? I'm wired that way as a man. Even if you think you're not a simp at some point you're going to want to marry a girl, and that's solely based on sexual attraction to her. The only men I would ever consider to not be simps are those that are castrated.

talk to the girl, make her laugh, ask her out. if she says no or makes a dumb excuse then block. should take a few days max. no need to spam her social media with likes or call her beautiful either

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and PersianKingdom
Was always doing that. Funny thing is that for lots of girls making eye contact means attraction
if she keeps giving eye contact, just approach, if you cant approach stop giving eye contact.

but most of the time what i realized is after some point of heavy eye contact if you dont approach girls stop it thinking "he aint man enough to approach"

backed up by AMS aka goat redpilled youtuber

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin