Ascending Boosts Your NT Levels Indirectly NGL

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
So I've been a high functioning autist my whole life, was tested for being gifted in middle school. I believe my IQ scores came in at high 120's or low 130's, the school got some money and that was that. I've always been able to maintain acquaintances with people to the extent I am very well known, but I've never had more than a surface level relationship with a single person outside my family ever.

I've been looksmaxxing hard since the end of last year after I found out about the body fat pill and other tips from lurking here and Look ism. I had been gymcelling for 5 years prior anyways and have a good body but was always skinny fat and high teens bf%. I've gone from normie looking to somewhat 6 psl and it does turn you into a narcy tbh. @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Unmoggable @MarkCorrigan can probably vouch I'm decent at the least and very good for an ethnic.

- I go to the gyms at peak hours because I want to be seen by others while before I used to work out at home
- I'm far more inclined to go out on a brim whether it be an invitation or clubbing, before I hated it
- People interact with you more. This honestly creates a virtuous cycle where I can be social with others in an organic way without having to
exert anything from my part. I used to be nonexistent to people before.
- The confidence/satisfaction that comes from knowing you're good looking or mogging others is underrated, now I know why girls always want to go out and do things

Tldr: Ascending does affect your propensity to be more social (certainly for others to be so with you), and at the very least it'll create more organic opportunities for you to be social and practice/experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mmm, Gaia262 and 17 others
So I've been a high functioning autist my whole life, was tested for being gifted in middle school. I believe my IQ scores came in at high 120's or low 130's,
the school got some money and that was that. I've always been able to maintain acquaintances with people to the extent I am very well known, but I've never
had more than a surface level relationship with a single person outside my family ever.

I've been looksmaxxing hard since the end of last year after I found out about the body fat pill and other tips from lurking here and Look ism. I had been gymcelling
for 5 years prior anyways and have a good body but was always skinny fat and high teens bf%. I've gone from normie looking to somewhat 6 psl and it does turn you into a narcy tbh. @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @Unmoggable @MarkCorrigan can probably vouch I'm decent at the least and very good for an ethnic.

- I go to the gyms at peak hours because I want to be seen by others while before I used to work out at home
- I'm far more inclined to go out on a brim whether it be an invitation or clubbing, before I hated it
- People interact with you more. This honestly creates a virtuous cycle where I can be social with others in an organic way without having to
- The confidence/satisfaction that comes from knowing you're good looking or mogging others is underrated, now I know why girls always want to go out and do things

Tldr: Ascending does affect your propensity to be more social (certainly for others to be so with you), and at the very least it'll create more organic opportunities for you to be social and practice/experience.
Based post brother, this is soo true.

OP besides leanmaxxing/gym what did u do to looksmaxx? pm me ur face

One of the main reasons why ascencion is what we should all be striving for and looks>>everything. Lookspills is undefeated, the better you or someone looks the more inclined you'll be to strike a relationship. Even subconsciously we think this.

Looks shape your personality.

Thxs OP for the motivationalfuel, I all have to do now is get moneymaxx+get of my lazy ass.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Based post brother, this is soo true.

One of the main reasons why ascencion is what we should all be striving for and looks>>everything. Lookspills is undefeated, the better you or someone looks the more inclined you'll be to strike a relationship. Even subconsciously we think this.

Looks shape your personality.

Thxs OP for the motivationalfuel, I all have to do now is get moneymaxx+get of my lazy ass.
I used to try so hard to be social when I looked worse. Then one day it hit me that it's always me who's snapping, texting or calling people first, why is it never the other way around? I gave it all up and who can blame me for doing so?
Now I get messages unsolicited from girls I met once or twice from months ago, I've posted some of those examples too. The "boys" always wanna chill all of a sudden.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mmm, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 2 others
I used to try so hard to be social when I looked worse. Then one day it hit me that it's always me who's snapping, texting or calling people first, why is never the other way around? I gave it all up and who can blame me for doing so?
Now I get messages unsolicited from girls I met once or twice from months ago, I've posted some of those examples too. The "boys" always wanna chill all of a sudden.
THIS^^^^, mods should sticky this comment tbh, so based. Exactly what i think to myself when i was a loner a few months back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Only my eye area seems needing softmax work but I'm gonna get generic latisse for lashes and perhaps a male concealer for undereye.
Went from 235 lbs to 185 lbs in a year but still around 17/18% bf, pretty drastic calorie cut and lost some muscle but Idc, rather be lean.

And yeah, I've posted a lot of myself in the offtopic and rating section and Look ism @shieda_kayn if you're curious. I can pm you with my whole lower third as well but it doesn't look nearly 6 psl by this site's standards, I have to get to 10-12% to have the hollow cheek and sharp look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and AscendingHero
yeah when you're average/below average you have very little to offer so you either LDAR or have to compensate in other ways like being the group jester.

if you're borderline gl, it feels like you have to walk on eggshells to preserve the scraps of validation that you do get. this is arguably even less fun because you're 'in' with the normies but you're still not really a priority to them. you have to put in so much effort and read into every little social interaction to not lose your place in the social hierarchy. it's very mentally taxing

when you're the most attractive dude in the room people just naturally gravitate toward you. so you can be 100% honest in the way you interact with others and represent yourself and this leads to more NT behavior

I cannot fucking wait to finish gymmaxxing. my face started looking really good around 16% bf last year but if I leaned down any further I woulda looked like an auschwitz survivor. people were gravitating to me more and I was getting decent interest from girls but it just wasn't enough. I want to live in the heads of these bitches. that's not gonna happen with the body of a twink. + my BDD still had me feeling really out of place in groups with more muscular guys no matter how hard i mogged them facially

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
I am very well known, but I've never had more than a surface level relationship with a single person outside my family ever.
I relate to this. I've been a fairly popular, likeable person my whole life but never able to make a true, close friendship with anyone.

• +1
how tall r u OP

Face = Personality
Height = Confidence

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 14160
Take the validation pill. Constant validation is basically required to be NT.

• +1