Ascending The Entire Platform

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Here's a problem I ran into. The only reason operations like MSE work in adults is due to a suture that is malleable throughout a humans entire lifetime on the palatine bone.

The Palatine bone structure varies greatly from the mandibular structure. A palatine bone is really two bones with a "crack" in the middle that can be changed. The suture that fuses the lower mandible rests in the chin area. They both posses a suture so they can both be widened.

The only existing method of mandibular transverse expansion lies in orthognathic surgeries such as Mandibular Symphysis Distraction Osteotomies (MSDO). I'll post some pictures of what mandibular width does for perspective

(This women has a narrow mandible, a feminine trait)

(Morphed Ernest Khalimov has an extremely wide mandible due to the space at his chin, this is the power of a widened chin through mandibular symphysis expansion)

Unfortunately most of us are not wealthy enough to afford to spend around $100,000 for the perfect jaw. To obtain this dominant look without surgery you would need an orthodontic appliance that pushes on and beneath beneath the mandibular cuspid and incisors with a significant transversal force great enough to come close to spliting the mandibular symphysis. Bones are always remodeling so force will always cause skeletal alterations no matter the age.

This sounds good in theory until the mandibular width exceeds the palatine width. You would essentially rip your jaw out of your cranium with your own bite force if too much expansion is given, Under bites and cross bites would occur as well in even less severe cases .This type of procedure would probably be best paired with MSE for a general expansion of the lower and middle thirds. Due to expanding both upper and lower palate, you would be left with a higher splanchnocranium to Neurocranium ratio which is what ultimately separates men from boys.

Below are some references to the splanchnocranium to Neurocranium ratio.

(here we can see the neurocranium is abysmal in size in reference to the splanchnocranium. ALL chads have this trait)

(here we can see a bowling ball sized neurocranium which can be considered a gay alien skull)

I do not believe modern orthodontistry is to this level of understanding with the skull to have an appliance that can be known as a Mandibular Symphysis Expander. Which could Ironically be abbreviated to MSE. Mandibular Symphysis Expander (MSE) in conjuction with Maxilliary Skeletal Expander (MSE) could cause MSEx2 which would result in a complete transverse expansion of the entire skull through appliances and cost a mere $10,000.

The only falios remaining can be fixed through soft maxing. Only exception is nose and ear cells. Both Rhinoplasty and otoplasty only cost 3,000 a piece. Hooked noses would go away after bone anchored face pulling.

(the image above is a face puller)
The majority of eye failios could most likely be fixed through this general skull expansion process when in conjunction with face pulling for more forward growth for a better Canthal tilt and under eye support.
(Face pulling with two MSE devices would ultimately change your occlusal plane as well as seen below)
Threeskulls

Two to three orthodontic appliances would ascend this entire platform.

Attachments

• 1597190822242.png
    1597190822242.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1597191446838.png
    1597191446838.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1597191484651.png
    1597191484651.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 6113 and 7 others
Literally just posted about getting MSDO instead of MSE because it would actually increase SMV unlike MSE

Chin is important

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DrOtaku
You will not split the mandibular symphysis orthodontically.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Here's a problem I ran into. The only reason operations like MSE work in adults is due to a suture that is malleable throughout a humans entire lifetime on the palatine bone.
View attachment 580706
The Palatine bone structure varies greatly from the mandibular structure. A palatine bone is really two bones with a "crack" in the middle that can be changed. The suture that fuses the lower mandible rests in the chin area. They both posses a suture so they can both be widened.
View attachment 580698
The only existing method of mandibular transverse expansion lies in orthognathic surgeries such as Mandibular Symphysis Distraction Osteotomies (MSDO). I'll post some pictures of what mandibular width does for perspective
View attachment 580718
(This women has a narrow mandible, a feminine trait)
View attachment 580728
(Morphed Ernest Khalimov has an extremely wide mandible due to the space at his chin, this is the power of a widened chin through mandibular symphysis expansion)

Unfortunately most of us are not wealthy enough to afford to spend around $100,000 for the perfect jaw. To obtain this dominant look without surgery you would need an orthodontic appliance that pushes on and beneath beneath the mandibular cuspid and incisors with a significant transversal force great enough to come close to spliting the mandibular symphysis. Bones are always remodeling so force will always cause skeletal alterations no matter the age.

This sounds good in theory until the mandibular width exceeds the palatine width. You would essentially rip your jaw out of your cranium with your own bite force if too much expansion is given, Under bites and cross bites would occur as well in even less severe cases .This type of procedure would probably be best paired with MSE for a general expansion of the lower and middle thirds. Due to expanding both upper and lower palate, you would be left with a higher splanchnocranium to Neurocranium ratio which is what ultimately separates men from boys.
View attachment 580765
Below are some references to the splanchnocranium to Neurocranium ratio.
View attachment 580771
(here we can see the neurocranium is abysmal in size in reference to the splanchnocranium. ALL chads have this trait)
View attachment 580774
(here we can see a bowling ball sized neurocranium which can be considered a gay alien skull)

I do not believe modern orthodontistry is to this level of understanding with the skull to have an appliance that can be known as a Mandibular Symphysis Expander. Which could Ironically be abbreviated to MSE. Mandibular Symphysis Expander (MSE) in conjuction with Maxilliary Skeletal Expander (MSE) could cause MSEx2 which would result in a complete transverse expansion of the entire skull through appliances and cost a mere $10,000.
View attachment 580800
The only falios remaining can be fixed through soft maxing. Only exception is nose and ear cells. Both Rhinoplasty and otoplasty only cost 3,000 a piece. Hooked noses would go away after bone anchored face pulling.
View attachment 580812
(the image above is a face puller)
The majority of eye failios could most likely be fixed through this general skull expansion process when in conjunction with face pulling for more forward growth for a better Canthal tilt and under eye support.
(Face pulling with two MSE devices would ultimately change your occlusal plane as well as seen below)View attachment 580840

Two to three orthodontic appliances would ascend this entire platform.
Bro if you want that second male models gigamogger jaw and chin, Bimax + custom wrap around jaw implant is the only way, MSDO aint gonna make you gigachad

Literally just posted about getting MSDO instead of MSE because it would actually increase SMV unlike MSE

Chin is important
Doesn’t MSDO fuck up your jaw placement..like it causes TMJ

• +1
Bro if you want that second male models gigamogger jaw and chin, Bimax + custom wrap around jaw implant is the only way, MSDO aint gonna make you gigachad
I'm not recessed you fucking baboon

• +1
Then why are u into facepulling :feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm: ?
I want your recessed, greasy, subhuman corpse to take a deep look into my eye that I use to rip out your oneitis's hymen and tell me I need a face puller

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
That is so obviously morphed it's painful
I morphed the eyebrows by filling them in and part of the smudge tool fucked up my eyelash. the shape didn't change

• +1
  • +1
Also shit cope thread OP

The only working one is Lefort and teen roiding ngl

I want your recessed, greasy, subhuman corpse to take a deep look into my eye that I use to rip out your oneitis's hymen and tell me I need a face puller
View attachment 580999

That's the worst narcy shit i ever saw.

LoOK aT mE i HAvE hUNTEr eyE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrOtaku