Ascending to chad tier with surgeries is totally possible

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
Every time I look at a chad, I think of every single surgery I would need in order to get to his level, and almost all of them I could really looksmatch if I were to go through a shit-ton of surgeries

Looks is really all about getting rich and then going through a bunch of surgeries, kardashiansmax asap

cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
91d 14h 55m
no surgery for long midface

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
cloUder said:
no surgery for long midface
You can compensate for long midface
gamma said:
No surgery for ratios
Midface
Nose length
IPD
FWHR
IPD is really the only one that might fuck you if you have it subhuman tier... nose length you can partially-solve with a rhinoplasty, there are surgeries to alter your cranium so you could better your FWHR and there are chads with bad midface out there

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
Bvnny. said:
You can compensate for long midface

IPD is really the only one that might fuck you if you have it subhuman tier... nose length you can partially-solve with a rhinoplasty, there are surgeries to alter your cranium so you could better your FWHR and there are chads with bad midface out there
Saying that you cannot solve FWHR is a complete joke, just look at Eppley's Instagram, nigga completely rebuilds the cranium of his patients, surely you could reshape your entire cranium with a high-tier surgeon

andy9432

andy9432

Elementalist
Time online
101d 9h 9m
gamma said:
Lefort 3 is a meme, nobody does it

Crowz

Crowz

Elementalist
Time online
36d 3m
As long as you have good ratios there's no reason why you can't get to PSL 5.5+

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
ShitLife said:
Forgot height
(LL doesn't count it's stupid)
Caged, LL is still a possible way to increase your height, but it's not even necessary if you have at least average height... like, there are even manlets chads out there, such as Tom Cruise, 5'9 - 5'11 guy with a chad face is a chad, period.

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
Crowz said:
As long as you have good ratios there's no reason why you can't get to PSL 5.5+
Chad is not PSL 5.5+ lol

datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.30%
Time online
89d 5h 6m
Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg

Mage
Time online
32d 11h 40m
BigBiceps said:
0,5 psl difference. so worth it
0,5??

From 2 PSL to 4 PSL, 100% difference. Huge

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

future gigachad
Time online
40d 22h 10m
honestly if I got MSE, MSDO then braces and then hair transplant and then infraorbital implants and then gonion implants I would be a top tier Chad but as of right now Im just normie

I’m gonna pretend to be gay and OnlyFans max with my 8.5 inch penis to fund all my surgeries

edit: also a rhinoplasty

Last edited:
Ethereal

Ethereal

Zephir
Time online
46d 15h 30m
If I get rhino and leanmaxx, I would probably be around 5.75 PSL

Jshd

Jshd

Dark skinned nordic.
Time online
42d 10h 41m
True hopefully I will be +5 PSL before this year ends and then ascend one whole PSL point with rhino and eyebrow transplant ( this one only to get Ballou tier eyebrows since mine already mog)

andy9432

andy9432

Elementalist
Time online
101d 9h 9m
Blackgymmax said:
Thats an LF2 result..
According to my sources its a modified Lefort 3. Don't know exactly what that is though

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
U guys are retarded lol. Some indian guy just spent 25k euros to end up looking normie in the face with p much 0 smv. People get getting expensive af surgeries everyday but they dont post results after they get crushed about not achieving chad status

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
I swear before his surgeries he spoke highly of ascending too lol. Grand delusions for sure lol. Its not as easy in practice and youll definitely see. Nobody has ever ascended with alot of surgeries. Generally its weight loss and maybe like one surgery that goes extroardinarily good with a chadlite base lol

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
Blackgymmax said:
I swear before his surgeries he spoke highly of ascending too lol. Grand delusions for sure lol. Its not as easy in practice and youll definitely see. Nobody has ever ascended with alot of surgeries. Generally its weight loss and maybe like one surgery that goes extroardinarily good with a chadlite base lol
It's because bimax, rhino, etc can only ascend you to normie, at least from the front. You need to get more obscure surgeries like chin wing, ZSO, mlf3, implants, etc to ascend which only like 5 people have gotten.

R

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir
Time online
373d 10h 33m
LachowskiWannabe said:
honestly if I got MSE, MSDO then braces and then hair transplant and then infraorbital implants and then gonion implants I would be a top tier Chad but as of right now Im just normie

I’m gonna pretend to be gay and OnlyFans max with my 8.5 inch penis to fund all my surgeries

Just get every surgery theory

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
LachowskiWannabe said:

MSE is not a surgery tho, and I'm planning on getting MSE by january

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

future gigachad
Time online
40d 22h 10m
Rupert Pupkin said:
Just get every surgery theory
I have an insanely good base so these surgeries would make me like 7.5 psl no cap

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
LooksOverAll said:
It's because bimax, rhino, etc can only ascend you to normie, at least from the front. You need to get more obscure surgeries like chin wing, ZSO, mlf3, implants, etc to ascend which only like 5 people have gotten.
Ive seen people get all of those surgeries here except mlf3 ( instead they partially used implants to kinda get the same result ) and still failed lol

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
LachowskiWannabe said:

Na its over for you. There was a dude in my inbox who left this site before speaking about how his potential was so much better than mine however Post surgery hes dealing with landwhales lol. GG. You sound like every guy who dm'd me and got nowhere

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Time online
114d 2h 58m
Blackgymmax said:
Ive seen people get all of those surgeries here except mlf3 ( instead they partially used implants to kinda get the same result ) and still failed lol
Sure, probably some delusional Indian, old, and/or fat guy. I've seen a few results that ascended people to Chad(lite) level. The problem is these surgeries only work for people who have good phenos and stats - white/black/non-failo ethnic, 8-12% BF, and young with collagen.

That guy @need-a-wide-jaw ascended from low tier normie to Chadlite with just jaw fillers. I also saw a bimax + jaw implant result in DMs who went from incel to htn/chadlite.

The problem here is that most users here are normies that don't have any actual fixable failos. Mostly an issue of race, pheno, weight, etc.

Last edited:
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 9h 40m
LooksOverAll said:
Sure, probably some delusional Indian, old, and/or fat guy. I've seen a few results that ascended people to Chad(lite) level. The problem is these surgeries only work for people who have good phenos and stats - white/black/non-failo ethnic, 8-12% BF, and young with collagen.

That guy @need-a-wide-jaw ascended from low tier normie to Chadlite with just jaw fillers. I also saw a bimax + jaw implant result in DMs who went from incel to htn/chadlite.

The problem here is that most users here are normies that don't have any actual fixable failos. Mostly an issue of race, pheno, weight, etc.
Indeed

Users who are viewing this thread