Ascending to chad tier with surgeries is totally possible

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Every time I look at a chad, I think of every single surgery I would need in order to get to his level, and almost all of them I could really looksmatch if I were to go through a shit-ton of surgeries

Looks is really all about getting rich and then going through a bunch of surgeries, kardashiansmax asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PubertyMaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
no surgery for long midface

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
No surgery for ratios
Midface
Nose length
IPD
FWHR

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 1627 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: shave, LooksmaxxHopeful, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Almost Chadlite, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Real, ChristianChad and 9 others
no surgery for long midface
You can compensate for long midface
No surgery for ratios
Midface
Nose length
IPD
FWHR
IPD is really the only one that might fuck you if you have it subhuman tier... nose length you can partially-solve with a rhinoplasty, there are surgeries to alter your cranium so you could better your FWHR and there are chads with bad midface out there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member and Danish_Retard
You can compensate for long midface

IPD is really the only one that might fuck you if you have it subhuman tier... nose length you can partially-solve with a rhinoplasty, there are surgeries to alter your cranium so you could better your FWHR and there are chads with bad midface out there
Saying that you cannot solve FWHR is a complete joke, just look at Eppley's Instagram, nigga completely rebuilds the cranium of his patients, surely you could reshape your entire cranium with a high-tier surgeon

Lefort 3 is a meme, nobody does it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member
As long as you have good ratios there's no reason why you can't get to PSL 5.5+

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LooksmaxxHopeful
Forgot height
(LL doesn't count it's stupid)
Caged, LL is still a possible way to increase your height, but it's not even necessary if you have at least average height... like, there are even manlets chads out there, such as Tom Cruise, 5'9 - 5'11 guy with a chad face is a chad, period.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14978 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15099
honestly if I got MSE, MSDO then braces and then hair transplant and then infraorbital implants and then gonion implants I would be a top tier Chad but as of right now Im just normie

I’m gonna pretend to be gay and OnlyFans max with my 8.5 inch penis to fund all my surgeries

edit: also a rhinoplasty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member
If I get rhino and leanmaxx, I would probably be around 5.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
True hopefully I will be +5 PSL before this year ends and then ascend one whole PSL point with rhino and eyebrow transplant ( this one only to get Ballou tier eyebrows since mine already mog)

U guys are retarded lol. Some indian guy just spent 25k euros to end up looking normie in the face with p much 0 smv. People get getting expensive af surgeries everyday but they dont post results after they get crushed about not achieving chad status

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Ryan and Deleted member 14478
I swear before his surgeries he spoke highly of ascending too lol. Grand delusions for sure lol. Its not as easy in practice and youll definitely see. Nobody has ever ascended with alot of surgeries. Generally its weight loss and maybe like one surgery that goes extroardinarily good with a chadlite base lol

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, Ryan and 1 other person
I swear before his surgeries he spoke highly of ascending too lol. Grand delusions for sure lol. Its not as easy in practice and youll definitely see. Nobody has ever ascended with alot of surgeries. Generally its weight loss and maybe like one surgery that goes extroardinarily good with a chadlite base lol
It's because bimax, rhino, etc can only ascend you to normie, at least from the front. You need to get more obscure surgeries like chin wing, ZSO, mlf3, implants, etc to ascend which only like 5 people have gotten.

• +1
Reactions: evkins23, Gaia262, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
honestly if I got MSE, MSDO then braces and then hair transplant and then infraorbital implants and then gonion implants I would be a top tier Chad but as of right now Im just normie

I’m gonna pretend to be gay and OnlyFans max with my 8.5 inch penis to fund all my surgeries

Just get every surgery theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person

MSE is not a surgery tho, and I'm planning on getting MSE by january

It's because bimax, rhino, etc can only ascend you to normie, at least from the front. You need to get more obscure surgeries like chin wing, ZSO, mlf3, implants, etc to ascend which only like 5 people have gotten.
Ive seen people get all of those surgeries here except mlf3 ( instead they partially used implants to kinda get the same result ) and still failed lol

Na its over for you. There was a dude in my inbox who left this site before speaking about how his potential was so much better than mine however Post surgery hes dealing with landwhales lol. GG. You sound like every guy who dm'd me and got nowhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and Ryan
Ive seen people get all of those surgeries here except mlf3 ( instead they partially used implants to kinda get the same result ) and still failed lol
Sure, probably some delusional Indian, old, and/or fat guy. I've seen a few results that ascended people to Chad(lite) level. The problem is these surgeries only work for people who have good phenos and stats - white/black/non-failo ethnic, 8-12% BF, and young with collagen.

That guy @need-a-wide-jaw ascended from low tier normie to Chadlite with just jaw fillers. I also saw a bimax + jaw implant result in DMs who went from incel to htn/chadlite.

The problem here is that most users here are normies that don't have any actual fixable failos. Mostly an issue of race, pheno, weight, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Sny, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Sure, probably some delusional Indian, old, and/or fat guy. I've seen a few results that ascended people to Chad(lite) level. The problem is these surgeries only work for people who have good phenos and stats - white/black/non-failo ethnic, 8-12% BF, and young with collagen.

That guy @need-a-wide-jaw ascended from low tier normie to Chadlite with just jaw fillers. I also saw a bimax + jaw implant result in DMs who went from incel to htn/chadlite.

The problem here is that most users here are normies that don't have any actual fixable failos. Mostly an issue of race, pheno, weight, etc.
Indeed

Somewhat offtopic but why do so many of you guys talk about getting rhinos, lol how many of you guys have messed up noses?

Somewhat offtopic but why do so many of you guys talk about getting rhinos, lol how many of you guys have messed up noses?
Almost none but shit makes me cringe when these niggas think they can get 100 surgeries and become zack cox :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and PubertyMaxxer
As long as you have good ratios there's no reason why you can't get to PSL 5.5+
Do you think i can realistically ascend to chadlite?

Caged, LL is still a possible way to increase your height, but it's not even necessary if you have at least average height... like, there are even manlets chads out there, such as Tom Cruise, 5'9 - 5'11 guy with a chad face is a chad, period.
how is 5 9 to 5 11 manlet
firs tof all
5 9- 5 11 there's a two inch diff jfl

also barefoot at that height is decently above average

tom cruise is 5 6 barefoot

bimax, rhino, etc can only ascend you to normie, at least from the front.
bimax wont ascend shit from front unless sfs or going to ramieire or some shit

mostly bimax will ascend side

bimax wont ascend shit from front unless sfs or going to ramieire or some shit

mostly bimax will ascend side
Wtf are you talking about? Bimax heavily ascends people from the front. Your face is 3D, if you have any level of IQ and introspection you can see the positive differences after bimax surgeries. Problem is people here are retarded PSL robots so they don't look at faces overall. Everyone improves from the front lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ChristianChad and Deleted member 9072
Wtf are you talking about? Bimax heavily ascends people from the front. Your face is 3D, if you have any level of IQ and introspection you can see the positive differences after bimax surgeries. Problem is people here are retarded PSL robots so they don't look at faces overall. Everyone improves from the front lmfao.
gaia didn't imrpove shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll i agree though that the only surgeries .me users should think of getting is
bimax or rhino or genio
the three big
but bimax should be for deformities
you are born with bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
gaia didn't imrpove shit
Because he's fat as fuck and swollen. If he was lean his entire face would've improved from the front.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 9072
(LL doesn't count it's stupid)

Lefort 3 is a meme, nobody does it
It doesn't count as a surgery cos I don't like it. :soy:
U guys are retarded lol. Some indian guy just spent 25k euros to end up looking normie in the face with p much 0 smv. People get getting expensive af surgeries everyday but they dont post results after they get crushed about not achieving chad status
He still made an improvement, he'll obviously need far more work to get to Chad, but nobody said it was gonna be cheap or easy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Blackgymmax
It doesn't count as a surgery cos I don't like it. :soy:

He still made an improvement, he'll obviously need far more work to get to Chad, but nobody said it was gonna be cheap or easy.
Im not saying he didnt improve. Its that you and everyone else wouldve expected a slayer from doing that much only to still be invisible w low sex appeal. The surgeries he had are what people everyday here claim will make them 6psl. Once they actually get surgery and see how fucked they really are itll hit em. Surgery is becoming the new blue pill of hope

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14262
Its that you and everyone else wouldve expected a slayer from doing that much
Not really tbh. Everyone surgerycel or wannabee surgerycel has a massive list of shit they want to do and never will.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Blackgymmax
Not really tbh. Everyone surgerycel or wannabee surgerycel has a massive list of shit they want to do and never will.
Did you see the guy in the sticky who did p much everything only to be like 4psl. There are people getting these surgeries and shit but they dont post because theyll get clowned once they realize that 5.5-6 psl is leaps and bounds away from most people even WITH surgery @brbbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Im not saying he didnt improve. Its that you and everyone else wouldve expected a slayer from doing that much only to still be invisible w low sex appeal. The surgeries he had are what people everyday here claim will make them 6psl. Once they actually get surgery and see how fucked they really are itll hit em. Surgery is becoming the new blue pill of hope

Which is why you had it done didn't you?

47a5d854d81f07848998241ffaef3c0c

"Blue pill of hope" LOL

how is 5 9 to 5 11 manlet
firs tof all
5 9- 5 11 there's a two inch diff jfl

also barefoot at that height is decently above average

tom cruise is 5 6 barefoot

No he's not

Ec4bc6e4fa6cd2a4e3ff72125693513e

This site is notorious for very rarely ever getting it wrong. He is my height in the evening

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful