Ascension via self induced acromegaly

user47283

user47283

Gold
To start off , Acromegaly is a Chad disease. Especially if you get it during puberty.
657F041B 1D09 4E28 91CD FEF2F916330F

Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- larger jaw and overall splanchocranium
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

Anybody who understands looks theory knows "Just be large" is legit af and raw size compensates for all these aspie "muh zygos, muh forward growth" theories. Because a large male appeals to women's protection seeking instinct which is even more primordial than some high collagen pretty boy.
036BC1AF ED13 4F11 AB1F 8190072E5BA1

One the biggest cause of inceldom is low igf-1 and hgh levels

Now the bottle neck is what do we do if our growth plates are fused. Well you can still get all the listed benefits just not height, but if you first get acromegaly then get LL you will look more proportionate and not like a midget on stilts

Now to self induced acromegaly we must determine the igf-1 levels of patients who have it and replicate these levels with exogenous growth hormone
A415B447 04FC 46EB 9E1D B0D2C9C1F5EE

So we need to get to an hgh level of 1000.

many ppl think acromegaly makes u ugly, this isn't true. You actually ascend in the beginning then as it progresses you get ugly and also a lot of the ugliness is just water retention in the face.

Now unlike an acromegaly patient we can stop when we want too so we don't have to worry about this for example:

91616350 6EDD 4741 804A 0CD9F693B470

We could've stopped at 1995 , look at the chin and splancho growth from 91 to 95. We could induce his hgh levels exogenously then stop at 95 and keep results

How to induce acromegaly:
- 5iu hgh before bed daily
- vitamin k2/ D3/ calcium (double recommended dose on bottle)
- 12.5mg aromasin once a week as to lower but not crash E2

Attachments

• 20712D24-51DC-4431-AF5C-9803B9CE4180.jpeg
    20712D24-51DC-4431-AF5C-9803B9CE4180.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
  • A8C582FF-2DE3-47A3-B5F8-B24B5CB2FD27.jpeg
    A8C582FF-2DE3-47A3-B5F8-B24B5CB2FD27.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Acromegaly doesn't always present itself like that. My acromegaly just gave me massive ears, nose, long midface, and underbite. No actual good features though.

This is what the average acromegaly-haver looks like:

I 3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Mewton and 12 others
Acromegaly doesn't always present itself like that. My acromegaly just gave me massive ears, nose, long midface, and underbite. No actual good features though.

View attachment 1466570
he mogs. Look at his maxillary development, it's very poor but he is compensated via his acromegaly jaw , without it his face would be 10 times more subhuman and this isn't even accounting for the frame and height benefits he has received

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Constantin Denis, AscendingHero and 1 other person
To start off , Acromegaly is a Chad disease. Especially if you get it during puberty.
View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

Anybody who understands looks theory knows "Just be large" is legit af and raw size compensates for all these aspie "muh zygos, muh forward growth" theories. Because a large male appeals to women's protection seeking instinct which is even more primordial than some high collagen pretty boy.
View attachment 1466550

Now the bottle neck is what do we do if our growth plates are fused. Well you can still get all the listed benefits just not height, but if you first get acromegaly then get LL you will look more proportionate and not like a midget on stilts

Now to self induced acromegaly we must determine the igf-1 levels of patients who have it and replicate these levels with exogenous growth hormone
View attachment 1466555

many ppl think acromegaly makes u ugly, this isn't true. You actually ascend in the beginning then as it progresses you get ugly and also a lot of the ugliness is just water retention in the face.

Now unlike an acromegaly patient we can stop when we want too so we don't have to worry about this for example:

View attachment 1466559
We could've stopped at 1995 , look at the chin and splancho growth from 91 to 95. We could induce his hgh levels exogenously then stop at 95 and keep results

Cheapest acromegalymaxx is mk 677 + cjc dac and a somatostatin inhibitor.

Sources say it produces 10iu equivalent for like $90 monthly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Mewton, Schönling and 4 others

View attachment 1466570
U legit have acro?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AscendingHero
ye you might have acromegaly then tbh

have you got siblings are they tall?
I need to somehow direct all my acromegaly to my browridge, chin, and gonions. Any ideas?

I need to somehow direct all my acromegaly to my browridge, chin, and gonions. Any ideas?
it already did direct itself there, your genetic base for those regions is just very small to begin with so even with acromegaly they aren't gonna be big as compared to someone who genetically alreadt has a large jaw then gets acromegaly and it gets even bigger

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
doesn't produce 10iu of pharma gh levels of igf-1

Thoughts?

View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

View attachment 1466550

View attachment 1466555

View attachment 1466559

Wtf how I was bumping 10iu back in summer and only got up to 3.95
Screenshot 20211230 0636462

This shit made my face extremely bloated, even my parents commented on it. It was some sort of reaction I'm guessing

That instinct is satisfied simply by being tall and/or having a decent frame, you don't need to be an actual ogre to make her feel small.
It's Face > Height > Frame, provided height and frame aren't absolutely irredeemable.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and IhateDentists
My acromegaly (6'5) gave me wide hips
this happened to @LooksOverAll too i think

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 2 others

View attachment 1466570
You have chronically elevated GH levels?

My acromegaly (6'5) gave me wide hips
this happened to @LooksOverAll too i think
My acromegaly (5'11) gave me a big dick
this happened to @Ed676 (5'6) too i think

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7224
View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

View attachment 1466550

View attachment 1466555

View attachment 1466559

how about taking Vitamin E instead of aromasin? @ChristianChad

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Vitamin K2 MK-4 would work better at lowering Estridol levels because it has anti-aromatase action
Also too much Vitamin E supplementation can deplete Vitamin K2

I wouldn't touch Vitamin E tbh, it is the one fat soluble Vitamin I wouldn't try to get through diet or even supplement

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Vitamin K2 MK-4 would work better at lowering Estridol levels because it has anti-aromatase action

I wouldn't touch Vitamin E tbh, it is the one fat soluble Vitamin I wouldn't try to get through diet or even supplement
300mg of vitamin E for 8 weeks lowered prolactin by over 60%. what if you take vitamin k2 with it.

• +1
300mg of vitamin E for 8 weeks lowered prolactin by over 60%. what if you take vitamin k2 with it.
you start cum in your sleep 🙏
you start cum in your sleep 🙏

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and ChristianChad
I am refining this stack list. I actually think you can get height gains from the new stack I'm going to bring up. Because some acromegaly patients given high enough igf-1 actually grew taller after growth plate closure simply because a larger bone is also a longer bone, so longitudinal growth is possible to a degree. But for this stack the doses will be higher and we will also need some peptide and possibly insulin as well as other supplements I haven't mentioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 7224 and AscendingHero
View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

View attachment 1466550

View attachment 1466555

View attachment 1466559

if only i could control the results and not get the wider hips shit and fucked up midface/soft features.

OP elab on the dick shit, @chinpilled

View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

View attachment 1466550

View attachment 1466555

View attachment 1466559

Mogger asf thread, holy shit getting boners and wet dreams from this. 😍😍😍😍

What about 6.25mg once a week instead?

Also what results could I notice doing this during puberty? and what about 7.5-8ius of gh instead?

@chinpilled

I am refining this stack list. I actually think you can get height gains from the new stack I'm going to bring up. Because some acromegaly patients given high enough igf-1 actually grew taller after growth plate closure simply because a larger bone is also a longer bone, so longitudinal growth is possible to a degree. But for this stack the doses will be higher and we will also need some peptide and possibly insulin as well as other supplements I haven't mentioned
Pls mention them OP, what is the new stack? and how do we go about mitigating sides/risks as much as possible?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 7224
Pls mention them OP, what is the new stack? and how do we go about mitigating sides/risks as much as possible?
Shouldnt get your hopes to high bro if you are over 18, I been in heightmaxxing discord some time ago and people did a alot research injected a lot of different peptides even in knees and there was no real results

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
Shouldnt get your hopes to high bro if you are over 18, I been in heightmaxxing discord some time ago and people did a alot research injected a lot of different peptides even in knees and there was no real results
Not over 18.

Dont overdo the gh. You will get too long of a midface

View attachment 1466544
Brb
- taller
- larger feame
- deeper voice
- bigger dick

View attachment 1466550

View attachment 1466555

View attachment 1466559

fantastic research my friend , but if you get acess to increlex somehow you should use it , it you will give you the results you are expecting

• +1
fantastic research my friend , but if you get acess to increlex somehow you should use it , it you will give you the results you are expecting
Are u using increlex?
For how much?
Also,what do u think of incrlex vs igf1 lr3?

Are u using increlex?
For how much?
Also,what do u think of incrlex vs igf1 lr3?
Not right now, it could be dangerous for me to tell a protocol of increlex cos like insulin it can cause you hypoglycemia and potentialy harm yourself badly and a comparison between the two its hard to do because a lot of lr3 are fake but i would say they are almost even but i would give the edge to increlex

Not right now, it could be dangerous for me to tell a protocol of increlex cos like insulin it can cause you hypoglycemia and potentialy harm yourself badly and a comparison between the two its hard to do because a lot of lr3 are fake but i would say they are almost even but i would give the edge to increlex
Why giving the edge to increlex??
Also,is increlex expensive i heard it's very expensive and often faked

Why giving the edge to increlex??
Also,is increlex expensive i heard it's very expensive and often faked
Cause you can use increlex long term without burning the receptors , something that might occur using igf1 lr3 for a prolonged period of time as early as one month , with increlex you can use as long as you want but long term usage of both compounds its extremely dangerous

7th
Cause you can use increlex long term without burning the receptors , something that might occur using igf1 lr3 for a prolonged period of time as early as one month , with increlex you can use as long as you want but long term usage of both compounds its extremely dangerous
Ok,thnx,but what does burning the receptors mean?
Is it Oversaturation of receptors?
Also,i wanted to ask can I get increlex in india?

7th

Ok,thnx,but what does burning the receptors mean?
Is it Oversaturation of receptors?
Also,i wanted to ask can I get increlex in india?
Yes its same thing as oversaturation happens after one month aprox...
I dunno man increlex its the most rare ped i ve ever seen and it can be extremely expensive in some places others are more cheap

OP update?

What supplements are you referring to? I want the bigger jaw, especially chin and taller height and wider frame, but organs, cells, ear, nose, hips, wtf?

How do we prevent such growth? whats the maximum time we should use gh to not induce this?

what type results can I achieve if I get my hands on actual igf-1?

@chinpilled

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
OP update?

What supplements are you referring to? I want the bigger jaw, especially chin and taller height and wider frame, but organs, cells, ear, nose, hips, wtf?

How do we prevent such growth? whats the maximum time we should use gh to not induce this?

what type results can I achieve if I get my hands on actual igf-1?

@chinpilled
We want the update OP:soy::feelsrope::feelswhy:

@chinpilled

Growth hormone affects you different its all genetics, for some it makes face really ogre and for some it doesnt affect face much but body, and some parts more or less.

• +1
Reactions: unlucko

why avoid it?

why avoid it?
You can't get Vitamin E without PUFA in nature.
It's whole role in plants is protecting against PUFA oxidation

Could potentially be useful if you are force-fed PUFA
I don't recommend supplementation because I heard it can deplete other fat soluble Vitamins

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Denis Cyplenkov and Levan grew 10 inch wrists over years and years of megadosing HGH

Mirin Autismmax.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Back