Ashwagandha is legit for anxiety

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
I've been taking ashwagandha for about a month now for better sleeping. Although my sleeping did not really improve, I noticed my anxiety has lessened by a considerable amount. I didn't even realise that I was anxious a lot of the time until the anxiety lessened. I think I generally feel happier too. Ashwagandha is fairly cheap too so I suggest you all hop on it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ayush, Justttt and 8 others
I've been taking ashwagandha for about a month now for better sleeping. Although my sleeping did not really improve, I noticed my anxiety has lessened by a considerable amount. I didn't even realise that I was anxious a lot of the time until the anxiety lessened. I think I generally feel happier too. Ashwagandha is fairly cheap too so I suggest you all hop on it.
ashwagandha is so fucking legit

use my discout code "SUBHUMAN_INCEL10" to get a 10% discount on Prozis Ashwagandha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, RAITEIII, lepo2317 and 22 others
Makes me high T and angry as fuck it is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and autistic_tendencies
Don't go past Ashwagandha. It's pretty safe. You don't want to fuck with other anxiolytics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss and RAITEIII
Don't go past Ashwagandha. It's pretty safe. You don't want to fuck with other anxiolytics.
Any downsides to long term ashwagandha use?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It didnt do shit for me, literally nothing

only stuff ive noticed being legit is caffeine, weed, steroids and meditation

• +1
Reactions: Kade
How do you take ashwaganda powder?

Any downsides to long term ashwagandha use?
It isn't studied past 6 months, but you need to make sure you get a supplement that doesn't contain heavy metals

I can't believe I'm such a fkn coomer, low t, low energy and anxious rn

glad the supplement is found easily with stores nearby, it may save me

I can't believe I'm such a fkn coomer, low t, low energy and anxious rn

glad the supplement is found easily with stores nearby, it may save me
it won't save you

If you want sleep as deep as the atlantic ocean, take zinc and magnesium (not together though, they might compete for absorption).

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you want sleep as deep as the atlantic ocean, take zinc and magnesium (not together though, they might compete for absorption).
wtf why do they included it in multivitamins then if it'll be less effective like that?

wtf why do they included it in multivitamins then if it'll be less effective like that?
Multivitamins are often bullshit - make sure you get one that gives optimal doses of each vitamin/mineral

Multivitamins are often bullshit - make sure you get one that gives optimal doses of each vitamin/mineral
mine is high potency and I take like 2-3 per day

Lol at that question. Because it's called 'multivitamin' which means many or multiple in one. And some absorption is better than complete absence, isn't it?

Lol at that question. Because it's called 'multivitamin' which means many or multiple in one. And some absorption is better than complete absence, isn't it?
yeah you're kinda right, I cant think shit must be bcz I'm such a fkn COOMER, it's over

Works great for me too. Usually I view most legal substances pushed for these types of fast and quick fixes as bullshit, but ashwagandha does its thing.

Works great for me too. Usually I view most legal substances pushed for these types of fast and quick fixes as bullshit, but ashwagandha does its thing.
true im usually sceptical

OP, how do you take it? I just purchased ashwaganda powder

OP, how do you take it? I just purchased ashwaganda powder
I take it in capsule form. 900mg a day. If you get the powder I think you need to drink it with milk or something

low t, reliance, brain damage
HjNSytPGlbta6c0napJplHEb9a9hRk24

it might give liver diseases longterm better use it one month or less and stop if liver hurts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I take ksm66 300 or 600mg daily, didn't notice any effects on anxiety but saw a massive increase in sex drive

no there aren't.
if there were side effects, it would not be sold as supplement legally
Niacin had caused permanent chest pains for some people and thats considered a supplement

no there aren't.
if there were side effects, it would not be sold as supplement legally
low iq if you think just because something is a supplement it can't harm you jfl
one side effect I could potentially see is higher baseline cortisol. Ash will lower cortisol and you're body will give positive feedback and increase cortisol. Without ash you will be more anxious day to day over long term use. I'm sure there are plenty of other side effects, probably mostly small and act in a similiar way I described above since it indirectly effects most thyroid hormone levels.

Last edited:
Can we megadose this ?

i ordered it 4 days ago but its still nowhere FML

take 600mg daily of ksm66 libido will skyrocket

take 600mg daily of ksm66 libido will skyrocket
ksm66 is superior to normal ashwaganda? i ordered basic powder, did i make a mistake?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
ksm66 is superior to normal ashwaganda? i ordered basic powder, did i make a mistake?
it's the purest extract and it's allegedly the best one to take

it's the purest extract and it's allegedly the best one to take
yea i see it now. i cant even order fucking ashwaganda right :feelswhy: ordering ksm66 rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
What is a good source for this? I would like to try it

What is a good source for this? I would like to try it

after like 30 mins of searching i think this one is the best value
its the ksm66 one, and enough for 2 months if you take two capsules (600mg) daily

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer

after like 30 mins of searching i think this one is the best value
its the ksm66 one, and enough for 2 months if you take two capsules (600mg) daily
U taking that?