Asian girls vs White girls

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
I don't understand the opsession about white girls. It seems you all think white girls are so much better than asian from just what you see on instagram, Also you see maybe 1 asian on 10 white girls while in your non asian country.

White girls = picturefrauding, makeupfrauding, clothesfrauding(because they fat/chubby),bossy, entitled, Average white girl 4/10

Asian girls = Skinny, smooth silk hair, petite, MUCH BETTER SKIN because they dont eat shit food, submissive, Average asian girl = 6/10

I am stating this as a General Asian vs White girls not specific white girls you see on tiktok that are 0.01 %.

Also i bet most of you who said whtie girls mog asian girls have never been to an Asian coutnry and stayed there for a extended period to see enough asian girls.

Im making this post because first of all i've been at 60 dates in Croatia with white girls from tinder and 90% of them looked WAY WORSE(unfuckable even after 5 beers) than pictures in real life.

Also i met a columbian chick today who looked like a 8/10 irl and was so fucking hot, got her IG and she looks like complete garbage on IG (4/10, unfuckable).

Same thing i noticed while i was dating in SEA, most girls look way better in person that pictures!!

I'd like to hear some opinion from guys who actually been to Thailand/Vietnam/ other asian countries.
Myself when i was in Phuket, Thailand i found 1/3 girls extremly attractive and when i came back to Croatia the girls were average/trash compared to Asian.

If you been to Asia and seen Asian girls IRL not fucking pictures do you still consider White girls better looking or you'd rather clap Asian chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
White women mog:love::heart:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, lordgandy2000, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Asians have no ass or tits and they have a flat face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Basedprincess and ShowerMaxxing
You typed all this and at the end of the day white girls will still be seen as hotter by 99% of people on this planet, Asian girls want to be white women, white women will always have more status and most importantly white women are still 100x hotter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 4946, Looks234 and 3 others
You typed all this and at the end of the day white girls will still be seen as hotter by 99% of people on this planet, Asian girls want to be white women, white women will always have more status and most importantly white women are still 100x hotter.
This coon doesn't appreciate his black queens!:lasereyes:

@Blackeycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Looks234, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
You only like tranny white women, so I'm not surprised... you like white women that masc mog like black women..:LOL:

Have you been to Asia ? also how many of those hot white women did you bang ?

Phucket:feelskek: Asians are easier for white men and not ruined by feminism.

Asian girls are hotter for whites who will slay a lot of them and for low t Asian guys who are exposed most,y to them, but otherwise there is no match. Asian girls are skinnier on average but even then they have to spend hours apply make up to apparently mog chubby white girls.

Asian girls be like:
Uglychink

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
White women are basic Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Only advantage they have is they are usually thin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and johncruz12345
what does basic mean btw, never really understood it.
Just means they are very stereotypical, no personality...

And tbh, it is kinda true all white girls lowkey act and look the same, especially blondes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Looks234, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
what does basic mean btw, never really understood it.
Also white women are majority in western countries, so it mainly refers to them there... They would be considered "exotic" in other countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5802
Just means they are very stereotypical, no personality...

And tbh, it is kinda true all white girls lowkey act and look the same, especially blondes
There’s nothing special about them you see them everyday in the media they all look the same and they all age like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 9670
There’s nothing special about them you see them everyday in the media they all look the same and they all age like shit
I think this mainly applies to American girls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 9670
I don't understand the opsession about white girls. It seems you all think white girls are so much better than asian from just what you see on instagram, Also you see maybe 1 asian on 10 white girls while in your non asian country.

White girls = picturefrauding, makeupfrauding, clothesfrauding(because they fat/chubby),bossy, entitled, Average white girl 4/10

Asian girls = Skinny, smooth silk hair, petite, MUCH BETTER SKIN because they dont eat shit food, submissive, Average asian girl = 6/10

I am stating this as a General Asian vs White girls not specific white girls you see on tiktok that are 0.01 %.

Also i bet most of you who said whtie girls mog asian girls have never been to an Asian coutnry and stayed there for a extended period to see enough asian girls.

Im making this post because first of all i've been at 60 dates in Croatia with white girls from tinder and 90% of them looked WAY WORSE(unfuckable even after 5 beers) than pictures in real life.

Also i met a columbian chick today who looked like a 8/10 irl and was so fucking hot, got her IG and she looks like complete garbage on IG (4/10, unfuckable).

Same thing i noticed while i was dating in SEA, most girls look way better in person that pictures!!

I'd like to hear some opinion from guys who actually been to Thailand/Vietnam/ other asian countries.
Myself when i was in Phuket, Thailand i found 1/3 girls extremly attractive and when i came back to Croatia the girls were average/trash compared to Asian.

If you been to Asia and seen Asian girls IRL not fucking pictures do you still consider White girls better looking or you'd rather clap Asian chicks.
white women r shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan
you're not cucked and self hating like the other curries

pakis seem proud and dont hate their own women
women r good looking here..especically where im from..kashmir..

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
women r good looking here..especically where im from..kashmir..
I've got a muslim indian friend who lives in kashmir

• Woah
Reactions: Ryan
Asian girls in Asia are much more attractive than the ones in the west for some reason. Lived there for 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 11388 and johncruz12345
i never been there.
but lets see what the internets says about tthe average woman from the largest asian nation.And from thw largest white euro country.

21ca4315bd112a0f17470beee7d53636.jpg

1b22d8f9ff199187601aa9dc2ffc32dd.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 11388
i never been there.
but lets see what the internets says about tthe average woman from the largest asian nation.And from thw largest white euro country.

The average Dutch woman looks much better than the average German woman tbh.
Ned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
The average Dutch woman looks much better than the average German woman tbh.
View attachment 1271705
from the times I visited Germany, although some time ago, I agree.
I visited Germany when they were still sausage, beer, gluhwein, and giga seet cakes maxxing. Aka, fat. But some guy told me that changed the past 10-15 years, so they are not fatties anymore I recall it.

I think in general, Dutch look quit okay, good.
In a head picture, Dutch tend to look less than irl. Because the faces look quit long in a just a head shot. BUT, when you see them irl, you see the face is proportinate long compared with theit tall body under it.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i never been there.

i like chinese better

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 11388
i never been there.

average chinese mogs hard, and like i said averge asian mogs average white...
everybody looks at avergae asian vs looksmaxed picturefrauded white stacy

meanwhile aaverage thai girl IMG 20210820 001944

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11025, gamma and Deleted member 14781
White women are at least human, asian women are pretty much animals. Liking them is Bestiality

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
White women are at least human, asian women are pretty much animals. Liking them is Bestiality
woof woof motherfucker

Set2 1415195564 725x725

europe got mogged by SEA hard...

Curry girls mog

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and johncruz12345
No. White girls look much better.

1. Asians have the shittiest eyebrows in the world:

2. Asians have a terribly protruding mouth that goes over the Rickett's E line.

This is what most asians mouths look like from the side:

This is a good asian side profile that fits the E line (less than 10%):

As you can see, it looks very similar to the average white girls side profile:

This is because whites just have better maxillas and chins on average, both males and females.

3. White girls have better nipple and pussy coloring

Soft pink vs brown. Yes, asian girls can have pink parts too, but it's just less common.

4. Asians have a lower a nasal bridge, which looks like shit:

This is an asian girl trying to mimic a higher nasal bridge with make up:

This is an asian girl with a real high nasal bridge (very rare):

This is what the average asian nasal bridge looks like compared to the average white girls:

There is no comparison.

All over asia, the most common plastic surgeries are rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty.

Asians wanting to have double eyelids and higher nasal bridges with slimmer nostrils.... Asians wanting to have facial traits that are natural and common to europeans. Asians are objectively less attractive than Europeans in every metric imaginable. There is no contest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, looksmaxxtocope, Frank Jack and 3 others

View attachment 1277748View attachment 1277753View attachment 1277764

View attachment 1277763

View attachment 1277756View attachment 1277762

View attachment 1277758

View attachment 1277759View attachment 1277760

This is because whites just have better maxillas and chins on average, both males and females.

Soft pink vs brown. Yes, asian girls can have pink parts too, but it's just less common.

View attachment 1277767

This is an asian girl with a high nasal bridge (very rare):

View attachment 1277770

This is what the average asian nasal bridge looks like compared to the average white girls:

View attachment 1277773View attachment 1277774

There is no comparison.

All over asia, the most common plastic surgeries are rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty.

Asians wanting to have double eyelids and higher nasal bridges with slimmer nostrils.... Asians wanting to have facial traits that are natural and common to europeans. Asians are objectively less attractive than Europeans in every metric imaginable. There is no contest.
Everything you said is true, but they mog in aging, neotony, and not being fat

I mean depends what you look for

View attachment 1277748View attachment 1277753View attachment 1277764

View attachment 1277763

View attachment 1277756View attachment 1277762

View attachment 1277758

View attachment 1277759View attachment 1277760

View attachment 1277767

This is an asian girl with a real high nasal bridge (very rare):

View attachment 1277770

View attachment 1277773View attachment 1277774

There is no comparison.

Asian foids evisceration thread when?

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Dorado
cope asian girls mog

• Ugh..
White women have light looks which is ideal on women

• +1
average chinese mogs hard, and like i said averge asian mogs average white...
everybody looks at avergae asian vs looksmaxed picturefrauded white stacy
due to obesity crisis. you might be correct, about the averages.

The Top super models, I don't even recall an asian super model other than TSunaina.
Whites have more outlier attractive women, according to models distribution.
EVEN in China or other asian countries are the catwalks mostly white Russian models

• +1
due to obesity crisis. you might be correct, about the averages.

The Top super models, I don't even recall an asian super model other than TSunaina.
Whites have more outlier attractive women, according to models distribution.
EVEN in China or other asian countries are the catwalks mostly white Russian models
just looked up tsunaina. wtf is this :hnghn:

Download 10
1461412 500w

• JFL
I would destroy her pussy no joke
Also lol at saying that there are superior women, a real high T man fucks everything regardless of race.
Who gives af about race, there are hot girls of every race

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123