Asian girls vs White girls

it's the only asian model I know.

She is a model that is quit high ranked because I even know her, she mainly gets shoots for niche commercial modeling. Basically for unique face, for brands that want to show being uniqie or something I guess.
Not perse very attractive. But more unique.

On the other hand.
I can name 10 Stacy white super models, just now easily.

Muh point being was.
Whites have more outlier very attractive women, for sure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I don't understand the opsession about white girls. It seems you all think white girls are so much better than asian from just what you see on instagram, Also you see maybe 1 asian on 10 white girls while in your non asian country.

White girls = picturefrauding, makeupfrauding, clothesfrauding(because they fat/chubby),bossy, entitled, Average white girl 4/10

Asian girls = Skinny, smooth silk hair, petite, MUCH BETTER SKIN because they dont eat shit food, submissive, Average asian girl = 6/10

I am stating this as a General Asian vs White girls not specific white girls you see on tiktok that are 0.01 %.

Also i bet most of you who said whtie girls mog asian girls have never been to an Asian coutnry and stayed there for a extended period to see enough asian girls.

Im making this post because first of all i've been at 60 dates in Croatia with white girls from tinder and 90% of them looked WAY WORSE(unfuckable even after 5 beers) than pictures in real life.

Also i met a columbian chick today who looked like a 8/10 irl and was so fucking hot, got her IG and she looks like complete garbage on IG (4/10, unfuckable).

Same thing i noticed while i was dating in SEA, most girls look way better in person that pictures!!

I'd like to hear some opinion from guys who actually been to Thailand/Vietnam/ other asian countries.
Myself when i was in Phuket, Thailand i found 1/3 girls extremly attractive and when i came back to Croatia the girls were average/trash compared to Asian.

If you been to Asia and seen Asian girls IRL not fucking pictures do you still consider White girls better looking or you'd rather clap Asian chicks.
I've never liked white girls or Western born Asians. Asian girls have always been hotter. I even felt that way before I left America. White girls have always been f*ckable, but not nearly as much as Asians.

After living in Asia I'd have to say a greater percentage of Asian girls are attractive than white girls are. My head couldn't stop spinning the first few weeks I spent in Wenzhou. Took some getting used to. I remember wanting never to return to the States, and that was back in 2011. Things have gotten much worse since then. Western women have lost most of their splendor.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 11388 and johncruz12345
I've never liked white girls or Western born Asians. Asian girls have always been hotter. I even felt that way before I left America. White girls have always been f*ckable, but not nearly as much as Asians.

After living in Asia I'd have to say a greater percentage of Asian girls are attractive than white girls are. My head couldn't stop spinning the first few weeks I spent in Wenzhou. Took some getting used to. I remember wanting never to return to the States, and that was back in 2011. Things have gotten much worse since then. Western women have lost most of their splendor.
Does it have to do with because you cant get white women? Or no. I used to find Asians better looking than white girls. Then I got blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Everything you said is true, but they mog in aging, neotony, and not being fat

I mean depends what you look for
Asians don't actually age better than whites. Only better than giga pale nordics with 0 melanin in their skin, but most europeans age just as well. The main reason Asians end up looking younger than their age is because they are obsessed with having fair skin and will avoid sunlight exposure their whole lives, which ends up being good for skin preservation. Also because they have neotenous facial features.

Asians aren't less prone to weight gain. Being fat is just a cultural thing in America, Europeans mog.

The neoteny part, I suppose that it is subjective.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Does it have to do with because you cant get white women? Or no. I used to find Asians better looking than white girls. Then I got blackpilled
Liked Asian girls ever since I was in the 3rd grade and fell in love with little Viet Viet girl in the 2nd. I've had white women in America as well as Asia.

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Asians don't actually age better than whites. Only better than giga pale nordics with 0 melanin in their skin, but most europeans age just as well. The main reason Asians end up looking younger than their age is because they are obsessed with having fair skin and will avoid sunlight exposure their whole lives, which ends up being good for skin preservation. Also because they have neotenous facial features.

Asians aren't less prone to weight gain. Being fat is just a cultural thing in America, Europeans mog.

The neoteny part, I suppose that it is subjective.
Asian girls definitely age better, and are less fat

That's why some white guys like them.

They also look young for their age

i find white girls attractive as well but whenever i approach a attractive whitr girl she is max 20-21 (mostly below 18) while in asia girls from 18-30 look hot as fuck (not all ofc) with almost no difference in aging.
It is easier to slay asian girls and it does have a impact that i can get waay hotter girls than i can get in Europe easily.
Also because i am older i do care about personality more then when i was younger.

I do agree there is a ton of stacies in europe(picturemax/makeupmaxed tho) but are you gonna bang them unless you chad with status and money?

• JFL
i find white girls attractive as well but whenever i approach a attractive whitr girl she is max 20-21 (mostly below 18) while in asia girls from 18-30 look hot as fuck (not all ofc) with almost no difference in aging.
It is easier to slay asian girls and it does have a impact that i can get waay hotter girls than i can get in Europe easily.
Also because i am older i do care about personality more then when i was younger.

I do agree there is a ton of stacies in europe(picturemax/makeupmaxed tho) but are you gonna bang them unless you chad with status and money?
I live in Europe as well, and not gonna lie, agepill is absolutely brutal for white girls...

They begin to turn ugly after like 21

Whites girls are unmoggable from 16-21, but holy fuck they age so bad, it's depressing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
I live in Europe as well, and not gonna lie, agepill is absolutely brutal for white girls...

They begin to turn ugly after like 21

Whites girls are unmoggable from 16-21, but holy fuck they age so bad, it's depressing
yep fucking true, i video chat to my ex(white blonde) who was hot as fuck when 23, now she is 28 and she knows she aint so hot anymore and never will be, fucking dropped like 2-3 points in attractivness in 5 year even tho she gym a lot. fucking sucks.

finding a attractive white girl past 25 is a miracle.
Also i found heaps of white girls on tinder just use pictures 3-4 years ago when they were not so fat/ugly. They fraud to oblivion jeez..

• +1
I don't understand the opsession about white girls. It seems you all think white girls are so much better than asian from just what you see on instagram, Also you see maybe 1 asian on 10 white girls while in your non asian country.

White girls = picturefrauding, makeupfrauding, clothesfrauding(because they fat/chubby),bossy, entitled, Average white girl 4/10

Asian girls = Skinny, smooth silk hair, petite, MUCH BETTER SKIN because they dont eat shit food, submissive, Average asian girl = 6/10

I am stating this as a General Asian vs White girls not specific white girls you see on tiktok that are 0.01 %.

Also i bet most of you who said whtie girls mog asian girls have never been to an Asian coutnry and stayed there for a extended period to see enough asian girls.

Im making this post because first of all i've been at 60 dates in Croatia with white girls from tinder and 90% of them looked WAY WORSE(unfuckable even after 5 beers) than pictures in real life.

Also i met a columbian chick today who looked like a 8/10 irl and was so fucking hot, got her IG and she looks like complete garbage on IG (4/10, unfuckable).

Same thing i noticed while i was dating in SEA, most girls look way better in person that pictures!!

I'd like to hear some opinion from guys who actually been to Thailand/Vietnam/ other asian countries.
Myself when i was in Phuket, Thailand i found 1/3 girls extremly attractive and when i came back to Croatia the girls were average/trash compared to Asian.

If you been to Asia and seen Asian girls IRL not fucking pictures do you still consider White girls better looking or you'd rather clap Asian chicks.
Gonna agree with you on that one. Trust me i live in SEA and currently hving a crush on a cute petite thai masseuse lady.