asian treat like god in poland

D

Deleted member 22135

CCPmaxx

even chinese media notice that now

@Cheesyrumble @Qazqa korean pill is so legit over there, look how many stacy this gook got.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Cheesyrumble, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
hes chadlite

that chink in the bilibili video is subhuman though what the fuck

Water sтᴀʀʙoʏ went there last summer and slayed

IMG 4843

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 29581, incel194012940 and 10 others
Can’t watch Bilibili without app bro.

asian get treated like a normal human being in western country instead of bullied like the rest of them and flexing it to all other asians, but they dont realize its only cos hes a gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
How this happen
How does he get a group of girls to hang out with him and his friend(if not scripted)
Brutal mog

Water sтᴀʀʙoʏ went there last summer and slayed

View attachment 2300531
Even though where I live polish girls are JBW and Gook/curry only. I have heard in London and Poland they have a huge BBC fetish. I cannot confirm cos every Slavic hoe I tried slaying was 10x harder than even English foids (which says a lot cos British foids are difficult to slay) but if you go Poland as a American BBC you will be a god with the hoes

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
nigga what
Yes… I know a polish foid who only dates browns and gooks and whites. She don’t date blacks cos they too dark 🤣. She open to mullatos though.

Slavic foids are property of the Mongolian and Turkish/Arab hordes

BBCs should jsut stick to slaying western euro descended women. Even MED women are easier to fuck than Slavic foids from my exp

• JFL

@Cheesyrumble @Qazqa korean pill is so legit over there, look how many stacy this gook got.

Literally only chinks are self aware enough about the kpoop halo. Japs have their head in their ass. And gooks are too racist to think about the phenomenon as a racial phenomenon involving the east asian pheno instead of muh gook
Screenshot 20230705 190357 Google

Screenshot 20230705 190446 Google

Based Bilibili comments under the video you linked of a zoomer Polish foid asking that ugly chink for his number lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and aspiringexcel

Stacies in Gangam Style Square. In every other country those are Beckies. I see the raceswapped versions of those 3 in every video in America

Literally only chinks are self aware enough about the kpoop halo. Japs have their head in their ass. And gooks are too racist to think about the phenomenon as a racial phenomenon involving the east asian pheno instead of muh gook
View attachment 2300745
View attachment 2300746
Based Bilibili comments under the video you linked of a zoomer Polish foid asking that ugly chink for his number lol
Based CCPmaxxers. Chinks seem to be a lot less self hating than japs and gooks

• +1
Based CCPmaxxers. Chinks seem to be a lot less self hating than japs and gooks
Chinks are the only ones who think about East asia through a racial lense. Gooks and japs just cry over muh chinks being mean while being complete cucks.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and aspiringexcel
how is there no one point out his makeup? it looks comical.

Yes… I know a polish foid who only dates browns and gooks and whites. She don’t date blacks cos they too dark 🤣. She open to mullatos though.

Slavic foids are property of the Mongolian and Turkish/Arab hordes

BBCs should jsut stick to slaying western euro descended women. Even MED women are easier to fuck than Slavic foids from my exp
I live here still invisible as mtn 5’9.5 gook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581