Asian Uber driver made fun of over Coronavirus By White Whore

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Makes me so mad and I'm not even a ricecel. It's infuriating to see him not defend himself while they clown him :feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6401 and 17 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
The fact that they're legit pencil necked incels has me furious. The ricecel should have knocked them out they were drunk by the looks of it and he would have gotten sympathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Giphy 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Moggy and 1 other person
People who bully some random asians over coronavirus are truly retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1553 and 14 others
People who bully some random asians over coronavirus are truly retarded.
They need to defend themselves. No way these incels would lip off a mexican or black like this in US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 4 others
They need to defend themselves. No way these incels would lip off a mexican or black like this in US.
Ha-ha! What would stop them to bully a black and be like: "Where did you get these wheels nigger, did you steal this car?".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Yeah, well asians are raised different than mexicans and blacks in the US. The asians are told to focus on school and to be polite, whereas mexicans and blacks are unfortunately too often raised by the streets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
Ha-ha! What would stop them to bully a black and be like: "Where did you get these wheels nigger, did you steal this car?".
Stop playing ignorant white hipsters know they would be beat into the ground like dogs if they barked like this to a low inhib ethnic/black.

Also I fully support bullying gook whores, gook men don't deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
Makes me so mad and I'm not even a ricecel. It's infuriating to see him not defend himself while they clown him :feelsree::feelsree:

It's OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
sympathizing with subhuman gook victims=low t cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4671
20200402 033031
20200402 033020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, AbandonShip and 2 others
Holy fuck this video is surreal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6401, Leforrt3000 and 3 others
Yeah, well asians are raised different than mexicans and blacks in the US. The asians are told to focus on school and to be polite, whereas mexicans and blacks are unfortunately too often raised by the streets.
yeah but the streets is what make a tyrone u ever meet a black dude raised by white parents? JFL

if I was asian i would arm myself in times like these ngl

• +1
Tbh i admit the chinks outside of China don't deserve the hate, but the ones living in China do since they eat bat soup and torture dogs before eating them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Tbh i admit the chinks outside of China don't deserve the hate, but the ones living in China do since they eat bat soup and torture dogs before eating them
gook women deserve this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and FailedAbortion
Stop playing ignorant white hipsters know they would be beat into the ground like dogs if they barked like this to a low inhib ethnic/black.
There were three of them in case you didn't notice...The negro would most likely get beaten. Also, his Uber rating would sink.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, FailedAbortion and 1 other person

I WARNED YOU. Asians in the US will be hell on earth, during this. If you are asian, leave before some crazy hate crimes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, FailedAbortion and 1 other person
There were three of them in case you didn't notice...The negro would most likely get beaten. Also, his Uber rating would sink.
He would KO one and the other would be scared stiff. Majority of white men haven't been punched in the face, let alone by an angry ethnic.

• +1

People have group think, and will only see Asian skin and features, and target them

• +1
People have group think, and will only see Asian skin and features, and target them
Herd mentality. Most people can't think for themselves, they see Asian American = China = coronavirus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Gaia262
he moggs me

• +1
Not this asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Moggy
This fucking thumbnail is like straight out of a 20th century yellow peril propaganda poster, JFL.
JfBCVUun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Leforrt3000, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
The world is a great place
This fucking thumbnail is like straight out of a 20th century yellow peril propaganda poster, JFL.
JfBCVUun
D7CA1F3A F2EE 4ADB 873E D2AA1A44BCDB
6CA53819 D551 406D 925E 53F4855D0FB8
43EB0403 9F49 4C53 A48A 91DD4DD89018
33696C04 BBE4 4E74 B270 4040F5EA03B2
1C2BE747 585C 4EA5 B14E 630048DC57B7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, looksmaxxed and 2 others
:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Leforrt3000 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

I’m a rice and I’ve been in this situation so many times, you freeze up because you are raised to treat people a certain way and so you don’t know how to respond when you get insulted or attacked, because you are raised to avoid confrontation.
Not this asian.
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Moggy and 1 other person

sadly that dude needs the money so he puts up with the shit they give him

• +1
Good, these bugs should be bullied out of this fucking country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and looksmaxxed

Brutal. I used to be like that in high school. Now I know how to raise my voice.

• +1
white foids targeting Asians now that they will become infamous and lose their jobs forever if this do this to BBCs

also they like BBCs now bcus BBCs cucked white men, hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
This type of "light bullying"/mocking is worse than being beat on the streets for being a ricecel. They think so low of you they're casually laughing in your face without any fear of retribution.

• +1
This type of "light bullying"/mocking is worse than being beat on the streets for being a ricecel. They think so low of you they're casually laughing in your face without any fear of retribution.

That's why when someone does that racist shit you beat the shit out of them

They are just a bunch of pussies, that's why you need to gymmax so you can beat them to a pulp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
That's why when someone does that racist shit you beat the shit out of them

They are just a bunch of pussies, that's why you need to gymmax so you can beat them to a pulp
Exactly, that is why whites hold their tongues near blacks, muslims, and mexicans they only bark like this online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Jagged0
Exactly, that is why whites hold their tongues near blacks, muslims, and mexicans they only bark like this online.

I had a teacher who said racist shit to me and I didn't do anything, when I was 14

I still regret it, If I see him on the streets I will fuck him up like the bitch he is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I had a teacher who said racist shit to me and I didn't do anything, when I was 14

I still regret it, If I see him on the streets I will fuck him up like the bitch he is
This is what happens when incels take SFCEL propaganda too seriously and step outside.

• +1
This is what happens when incels take SFCEL propaganda too seriously and step outside.

Every ethnic should gymmaxx and beat up racists, they deserve it

• +1
JfBCVUun
Cook those Gooks!
Join the AirForce now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PenileFacialSurgery
I’m a rice and I’ve been in this situation so many times, you freeze up because you are raised to treat people a certain way and so you don’t know how to respond when you get insulted or attacked, because you are raised to avoid confrontation.

?
beat them up

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He should have beaten her to death

• +1
There are benefits to being raised in the streets such as being low inhib as fuck.

• +1
Good, these bugs should be bullied out of this fucking country

exactly. china won't be sanctioned, it's up to the individuals affected to bully these insects out of the country.

if people are racist towards you at any point in your life, you're small and ugly and will never be able to stand up for yourself. it's the brutal blackpill. the only ethnics who are respected already look like they're 30 by the time they're 16

Last edited:
  • +1
Haha what a fucking faggot. He didn’t say shit, I knew asians had small cocks but didn’t know they also had no balls. I would of bullied him into suicide and then jumped him with my boys in Panama before dumping in the cannel

In his country he is a Surgeon

• JFL

this is why niggers should be genocided. Hear them in the background making monkey noises? fucking disgusts me to the core.
niggers deserve death, all of them.

• JFL
Man that bitch was annoying af

• JFL
this is why niggers should be genocided. Hear them in the background making monkey noises? fucking disgusts me to the core.
niggers deserve death, all of them.
004B18F4 F9B9 47ED B317 7176E5EB4435

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 2756 and .👽.