Asking for advice and rate ( Russian )

idk, maybe in majority of Russia. I still have contact with some people from Russia after I moved, and some people are openly gay and post gay kissing selfies online. I am from SPB tho. Somewhere in Chelyabinsk you will get beaten up for that, and somewhere in Chechnya you can even get killed
uglymug wouldnt do well

idk, maybe in majority of Russia. I still have contact with some people from Russia after I moved, and some people are openly gay and post gay kissing selfies online. I am from SPB tho. Somewhere in Chelyabinsk you will get beaten up for that, and somewhere in Chechnya you can even get killed
yeah, Russia is so big. I expect alot of difference in culture, and views across nation. because of the big distance, and thus totally different cultural views and history.

It seems Russia, is unable to propher though? In the economical sense.
Probable to many shitty structure, bringing people down, making people can't do creative stuff to prospher and win and make country more wealthy.

yeah, Russia is so big. I expect alot of difference in culture, and views across nation. because of the big distance, and thus totally different cultural views and history.

It seems Russia, is unable to propher though? In the economical sense.
Probable to many shitty structure, bringing people down, making people can't do creative stuff to prospher and win and make country more wealthy.
There is not much incentive behind it. A smart, creative person would simply move to US and earn six digit salary within months. You can definitely get a good salary if you are talented in Russia, but it will be comparable to an average walmart worker in US, or smth.

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Pretty good looking as far as i can tell, but you're using pics from a weird angle and up too close so there's a lot of distortion. Take better pics.

4psl, pretty normie ngl
gymmaxx for frame
colognemaxx
stylemaxx if you live in europe
minox for the hairline, you might be balding early (i wouldnt say that youre balding, but your hairline on the sideprofile is kinda sus)
lifts

• +1
Reactions: henry tomasino
4psl, pretty normie ngl
gymmaxx for frame
colognemaxx
stylemaxx if you live in europe
minox for the hairline, you might be balding early (i wouldnt say that youre balding, but your hairline on the sideprofile is kinda sus)
lifts
I looked at old photos and realized that this is my natural hairline. Will minox help me in this case?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
what does this mean? you can type in russian im russian
Купил курс за 4к по мьингу, там есть много полезной инфы, пальцевые техники на выдвижение максилы и тд. Опубликую завтра на форуме, возможно кому-то будет полезно

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
I bought a course for 4k in Mying, there is a lot of useful information, finger techniques for advancing the maxilla, etc. I will publish it on the forum tomorrow, maybe it will be useful to someone
finger technique? wtf?

finger technique? wtf?
In short, you need to press your fingers on the maxilla and so on. I have looked at the reports on the forums, the results are very good

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
In short, you need to press your fingers on the maxilla and so on. I have looked at the reports on the forums, the results are very good
i remember it can cause damage. please reserch more, there is information in english here
@LooksOverAll was it you who told me it could cause damage?

@PubertyMaxxer you maybe?

I am not completely Slavic. On my father’s side, I’m a Tatar. This is an ethnic group in Russia
Yeah and now you know where the ugly features came from