Asking out a girl vs Instagram

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
The girl thats attracted to me im too much scared to ask her out IRL. Is there any diffrence asking her out on instagram to meet me in person 10mins before class starts?

Asking her out on instagram is much easier but am not sure if it works

@VST @BornAgainChad @Nibba @SHARK and any other serious helper

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
You were leaving? And why you orbit girls at instagram:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and theropeking
The girl thats attracted to me im too much scared to ask her out IRL. Is there any diffrence asking her out on instagram to meet me in person 10mins before class starts?

Lol, if you're asking her out via insta, ask her out on a date straight away, don't bother with asking her out just to meet up.
Just message her after school (if you're still too high inhib) asking her whether she wants to see a movie with you or some shit.

Asking her to meet you in school is just awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 701 and androidcel
Lol, if you're asking her out via insta, ask her out on a date straight away, don't bother with asking her out just to meet up.
Just message her after school (if you're still too high inhib) asking her whether she wants to see a movie with you or some shit.

I agree with this, yeah

Whats wrong with meeting her tbh in school a bit?

Whats wrong with meeting her tbh in school a bit?
It just seems like you're forcing it.
If you really want to meet her in school, look for her (don't tell her you were looking for her) and strike up a conversation, and then just see where it takes you and ask her on a date tbh.

Literally just stop giving a fuck, that's what I do. I really don't give a fuck, like I really don't tho bro like I really dont

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Nibba and Phad

Ask her out you got nothing to lose bro

It just seems like you're forcing it.
If you really want to meet her in school, look for her (don't tell her you were looking for her) and strike up a conversation, and then just see where it takes you and ask her on a date tbh.
This is my issue tbh, today I saw her at lunch and she was close to me but I procasitanted and pussied out. Not sure what to say really as its all new to me
Ask her out you got nothing to lose bro
Yeh Im gonna but idk if to wait on wednsday or tommorow or If I should do it on instagram. Just nervous is all.

This is my issue tbh, today I saw her at lunch and she was close to me but I procasitanted and pussied out. Not sure what to say really as its all new to me
Ask you male friends if they want to see some movie, and then next time you see her say "Hey, me and some of my friends are seeing x movie, want to come along?" If she says "no" just say something along the lines of "come on, it'll be fun, better than sitting at home all day"

Or just ask her straight up, "hey I've really wanted to see x movie and thought that you might want to tag along?"

Literally just stop giving a fuck, that's what I do. I really don't give a fuck, like I really don't tho bro like I really dont
I heard you don't give a fuck? Is this true?

She likes you already. Just don't be stupid or an asshole and she'll make it easy

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Swagwaffle
its all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and GoonCel
She likes you already. Just don't be stupid or an asshole and she'll make it easy
Nah definitly can't put myself to being an asshole. Just corious if it ruins my chance if I try to ask her on instagram as I wont delay it there
its all about looks.
Yes well I attracted her, after looks other things matter aswell

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Major COpe. If she likes u she makes it easy for u.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
  • +1
its all about looks.
Looks don't matter that much bro, just hold frame and lurk r/asktrp every evening while gl guys are slaying effortlessly. I promise you will ascend trough lifting and trp if you just hold frame and be dominant alpha male bro.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
Looks don't matter that much bro, just hold frame and lurk r/asktrp every evening while gl guys are slaying effortlessly. I promise you will ascend trough lifting and trp if you just hold frame and be dominant alpha male bro.
cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ask you male friends if they want to see some movie, and then next time you see her say "Hey, me and some of my friends are seeing x movie, want to come along?" If she says "no" just say something along the lines of "come on, it'll be fun, better than sitting at home all day"

Or just ask her straight up, "hey I've really wanted to see x movie and thought that you might want to tag along?"
Does it have to be a gathering or can it just be a date? What if I say hi to her irl and tell her I want to meet her

• +1
What if I say hi to her irl and tell her I want to meet her
Yeah, just have something lined up for the date before you ask her out.
Like a meal or a movie or some drinks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
Nvm I see, lets say drinks and were good

if you know she is attracted, then you will have no fear to ask her out
the fact that you scare to ask her out is because you still think she is not attracted:feelsthink:
no matter what method you use, it has no differences

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and FatmanO
Jfl
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and FatmanO
if you know she is attracted, then you will have no fear to ask her out
the fact that you scare to ask her out is because you still think she is not attracted:feelsthink:
no matter what method you use, it has no differences
Thanks man,I guess years of insecurity got to me.

I pretty much know she had some sort of crush on me, probably still has and Im really scared it would somehow kill attraction if I hit her up on instagram or smth

:bluepill:

Bro all you have to do is be yourself and stay confident girls like confidence and also take cold showers and girls will notice this and you'd be fine bro believe me :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad, Ethnicsmatter and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, dogtown, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Major cope dude c'mon. If she likes you it'll be easy for u
I guess, so I know she likes me atleast a bit, it shoudnt make a huge diffrence how I contact her?
Bro all you have to do is be yourself and stay confident girls like confidence and also take cold showers and girls will notice this and you'd be fine bro believe me :bluepill:
Yeh true thing is shes already attracted to me I just dont want to mess it up.

• +1
Major cope dude c'mon. If she likes you it'll be easy for u
cope. yes im agreeing with u .
I guess, so I know she likes me atleast a bit, it shoudnt make a huge diffrence how I contact her?

Yeh true thing is shes already attracted to me I just dont want to mess it up.
w.e u feel is ok If calling feels wierd don't do it. if social media feels good then do it. Go with ur gut feeling imo.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
w.e u feel is ok If calling feels wierd don't do it. if social media feels good then do it. Go with ur gut feeling imo.
Thanks man, guess ill go with guts. Just scared as I looksmaxxed hard and I developed feels for her.

• +1
So to sum up theres no diffrence between asking online and thru normal? She insta responds to my messages

Just ask her #yolo

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Lol even after all this looksmaxing you’re still a high inhib beta? Lmao dude just don’t give a shit. Play life like it’s an video game dude doesn’t matter if you mess up lmao. Just don’t give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Autist
dont be a pussy bitch and talk ot that slut

dont be a pussy bitch and talk ot that slut
What if I say I want to meetup in instagram and talk to her irl ofc
Lol even after all this looksmaxing you’re still a high inhib beta? Lmao dude just don’t give a shit. Play life like it’s an video game dude doesn’t matter if you mess up lmao. Just don’t give a fuck.
Only high inhib to real oneitises (very outgoing to anyone else)

What if I say I want to meetup in instagram and talk to her irl ofc
would be possible but if shes attracted to you might aswell speak in person
and continue conversation on whatsapp/instgram

would be possible but if shes attracted to you might aswell speak in person
Im trying that aswell but get shy. Is there a diffrence really?

You should send her pm in instagram and ask her hang out, she will refuse if she is not attracted to you.

Im trying that aswell but get shy. Is there a diffrence really?
omg, just pm her now with watever apps
-hey its me
-i wanna ask you out
-you free on xxxx?
-great, see u soon
if she reject...
-ok, got it

Brah just listen. If she is into you, asking her out would not hurt ANYTHING it may just add value as opposed to asking her out on insta ( makes you look scared). Go on and just finish it, take it on easy mode and don't give a damn fuck lol.

You should send her pm in instagram and ask her hang out, she will refuse if she is not attracted to you.
Yes this tbh, shoudnt really matter

• +1
Reactions: androidcel