Asperger cure

D

Deleted member 31604

Is there any legit cure for asperger?
By asperger I mean literally like you can't hold eye contact and can't reading faces.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
My aunt insists if I do a certain diet it will cure my Asperger’s

Tho I don’t really listen she apparently had a bunch of scientific facts behind it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 31604
My aunt insists if I do a certain diet it will cure my Asperger’s

Tho I don’t really listen she apparently had a bunch of scientific facts behind it
What diet was it?

You need to studycel for years to learn to fraud behaviours others instinctively learn at age 7
Life is unfair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schitzowarrior40, atoxic and Deleted member 31604
What diet was it?
I didn’t really listen but I remember her saying most mental problems ppl have nowadays is linked to modern diet

Apperantly doctors study this shit I don’t think it will be hard to find with google

You need to studycel for years to learn to fraud behaviours others instinctively learn at age 7
Life is unfair
I was really good at ironymaxx masking it back in the days but after 3 years of neetmaxxing I'm becoming completely robotic and retarded

there was a thread here which people ate something then shitted green rocks and posted about it

they claimed it would clean your intestines, give u better gut health and fix your mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
Just take cold showers bro

But seriously, Propranolol in small doses aids in reducing anxiety and inhibition. Helps me a ton in holding conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31604
I didn’t really listen but I remember her saying most mental problems ppl have nowadays is linked to modern diet

Apperantly doctors study this shit I don’t think it will be hard to find with google
I see, it's probably to do with eliminating gluten and eating more Omega-3 (among possible other thing)

The cure is to break a significant of the molecular bonds that compose your brain

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31604 and Abhorrence
Sulforaphane supplements https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7527484/
"The current available evidence shows with minimal side effects observed, SFN appears to be a safe and effective treatment option for treating ASD and other neurological disorders."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604
tell me one
the safest and the most effective way
craft a tnt with sand and gunpowder then make a lever and turn it on with your head against it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Abhorrence
The only cure for assburgers:
50429 500retrograde persuader uyeawpqzsqnvl3eb

• +1
Reactions: 123abc