[ASPIE] Rate my nose coverup game on omegle

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
D1nxlMg.png

the first 10 seconds of the conversation is very nice but after that they ask me why I am covering the half of my face with my hand. Holy shit its over for nosecels. I have by far the worst nose of this forum. Extremely fat and bulbous. ZERO definition. Most likely the worst nose tip you guys have ever seen, droppy but and bulbous at the same time.
It destroys my whole facial harmony. It just doesnt match with my narrow face..

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 281
At least you got bit validation tbh.

I doubt that anyone here has a worse nose than me as a single feature. If I wouldnt have a relatively long chin to compensate my nose. I would be a legit psl 1/10. I dont believe anyone until they show me a pic of their nose.
At least you got bit validation tbh.

Yea its pretty nice if 95% of the girls dont skip you

I doubt that anyone here has a worse nose than me as a single feature. If I wouldnt have a relatively long chin to compensate my nose. I would be a legit psl 1/10. I dont believe anyone until they show me a pic of their nose.

Yea its pretty nice if 95% of the girls dont skip you
Get rhino asap

I'm laughing so hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Haahaahahahah du spasti

That eye area alone tells me you look fine and you’re just crying for nothing serious

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
D1nxlMg.png

the first 10 seconds of the conversation is very nice but after that they ask me why I am covering the half of my face with my hand. Holy shit its over for nosecels. I have by far the worst nose of this forum. Extremely fat and bulbous. ZERO definition. Most likely the worst nose tip you guys have ever seen, droppy but and bulbous at the same time.
It destroys my whole facial harmony. It just doesnt match with my narrow face..
My nose is worse than yours tbh tbh.

chad tier eye area

Haahaahahahah du spasti

hahahahah bin jetzt seit 4 stunden auf omegle :feelskek: fuck my life
That eye area alone tells me you look fine and you’re just crying for nothing serious

56e0d07c3f75b3e5957d7744d5dcd114.png

"That nose drags him down by 1.5 points"
My nose is worse than yours tbh tbh.

I wish i had your nose you fucking chad
chad tier eye area

I wish
---------

OMGGGG @knajjd is viewing my thread <333333

KNAJJDDDDDD :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 206
hahahahah bin jetzt seit 4 stunden auf omegle :feelskek: fuck my life

56e0d07c3f75b3e5957d7744d5dcd114.png

"That nose drags him down by 1.5 points"

I wish i had your nose you fucking chad

I wish
---------

OMGGGG @knajjd is viewing my thread <333333

KNAJJDDDDDD :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Bruder du siehst aus wie Burak Özcevit

Zumindest von der seite :feelscry::blackpill:

• +1
Bruder du siehst aus wie Burak Özcevit

Zumindest von der seite :feelscry::blackpill:

Danke Bruder:confused::heart: Wenn du wüsstest wie oft ich depressiv bin wegen dieser Sache :feelsrope: GL von der Seite, übelst hässlich von Vorne :cry:

Danke Bruder:confused::heart: Wenn du wüsstest wie oft ich depressiv bin wegen dieser Sache :feelsrope: GL von der Seite, übelst hässlich von Vorne :cry:
Mach dir kein kopf brudi, bist auch so ein hübscher :feelshehe: Und die Nase kannst du fixen lassen, sobald du das Geld hast

sieht belastend aus. würde lieber meine nase zeigen so bad kann es ja nicht sein. das bild mogged mich so schon nahc baghdad und wieder zurück.

• +1
Mach dir kein kopf brudi, bist auch so ein hübscher :feelshehe: Und die Nase kannst du fixen lassen, sobald du das Geld hast

Danke man:feelspepo: ich envye deine Augenbrauen und lower third extrem. Mogst mich zu tode amk
sieht belastend aus. würde lieber meine nase zeigen so bad kann es ja nicht sein. das bild mogged mich so schon nahc baghdad und wieder zurück.

>bild mogged mich so schon nahc baghdad und wieder zurück

Hahahahahhahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and GoonCel
Post or PM me your nose from the front.

I can't show my nose from the front to anyone. You will never want to talk with me again after seeing the nigger nose on my narrow face. Sorry boyo

I can't show my nose from the front to anyone. You will never want to talk with me again after seeing the nigger nose on my narrow face. Sorry boyo
Just pm me it, stop being a pucci

Danke man:feelspepo: ich envye deine Augenbrauen und lower third extrem. Mogst mich zu tode amk

Hahahahahhahahah
es ist so

es ist so

Hahahahahhahahah
NEIN NEIN NEIN! VIENER SCHNITZEL NAZI STOLZ! DIE JUDEN!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
was geht jungs