Aspirin is too insane

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Two times i took 600 mg aspirin and checked the weight. both times thr weight is less by .35 kg. didnt go to toilet at all nor ate anything (Obviously). can some other member of this forum please do the same and verify i might have found the cure to fat loss.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick

@_MVP_

mega dose aspirin mimics low dose dnp

it does inhibit lipolysis tho so the fatloss is slower than dnp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
mega dose aspirin mimics low dose dnp

it does inhibit lipolysis tho so the fatloss is slower than dnp
i take caffeine and nicotine for lipolysis and aspirin for uncoupling but the time i measured those weights i took only asprin

i take caffeine and nicotine for lipolysis and aspirin for uncoupling but the time i measured those weights i took only asprin
possibly placebo since it was such a low dose of aspirin

or u sweated lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 24712
All of this bullshit you’ve done just to still be a chublord meanwhile I’ve never been on a diet and ate whatever I want my whole life and remained at 7% body fat and a skeleton. Brutal genetics pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
it is if u want uncoupling

optimal concentration for it would be 0.5mM which would be around 30mg/kg aspirin
i load. taking it all at once is asking for a headache

All of this bullshit you’ve done just to still be a chublord meanwhile I’ve never been on a diet and ate whatever I want my whole life and remained at 7% body fat and a skeleton. Brutal genetics pill
Legit tbh I get hyped after reading these kinda posts but then when he posts his progress pics :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
i load. taking it all at once is asking for a headache
yea, but even 600mg as an initial load is too low

do 1.5g then every few hours keep taking tabs until u reach the amount u need otherwise ur coping

• +1
Legit tbh I get hyped after reading these kinda posts but then when he posts his progress pics :hnghn::hnghn:
this stuff is legit but so is the risk of internal bleeding

brhaminboss is just a lardass who eats while researching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, TheAnomaly and Shieda_Kayn
Even better for me, I eat like dog shit, don’t have any friends, mentally fucked, and I still fuck Virgin pussy 💀 I guess I was just built to win

• WTF
Even better for me, I eat like dog shit, don’t have any friends, mentally fucked, and I still fuck Virgin pussy 💀 I guess I was just built to win
That’s because you live life keeping it real nigha. Incel phonies are trapped inside their small head

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Aspirin. particularly in high doses. has risks. Talk to your MD.