At my old job I always made victims of sexual abuse feel as if it was their fault

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I was a medical assistant and when victims would come in with bruises and cuts I’d start asking them why they let it happen and ask them what they did to make the person so mad. I’d always just find a way to make them feel bad as if it’s their fault.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Natural selection at its finest. RIP headphone users.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Brus Wane, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
How do you have so much story to say unc? I would accuse you of using Chatgpt but there are 100s like this from 2021 2022, obviously they are all larp and fake but I'm still surprised at your imagination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
I was a medical assistant and when victims would come in with bruises and cuts I’d start asking them why they let it happen and ask them what they did to make the person so mad. I’d always just find a way to make them feel bad as if it’s their fault.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Natural selection at its finest. RIP headphone users.
I never realized you were capable of working. let alone deceive people with a plot to cause doubt.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Deleted member 20399 and Vermilioncore
How do you have so much story to say unc? I would accuse you of using Chatgpt but there are 100s like this from 2021 2022, obviously they are all larp and fake but I'm still surprised at your imagination
Nah it’s not larp it’s real. I got a lot of stories to tell because I did a lot of stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nah it’s not larp it’s real. I got a lot of stories to tell because I did a lot of stuff.
You’re fucking capping. There is no such thing as medical assistants. Only nurses and doctors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
When I first joined this forum, I thought you were a mental patient.
Nah I had several jobs. But I always try to find ways to hurt women mentally at my jobs.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
You’re fucking capping. There is no such thing as medical assistants. Only nurses and doctors
Yes there is bud. Look up primary care offices or urgent cares lil guy

• JFL
Yes there is bud. Look up primary care offices or urgent cares lil guy
You have to go to school for that and you never did come on now bud I know you

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
You were struggling to use paper shredders back then buddy you never studied medicine
Whatever you say lil bro 👍🏻 just know that I had the displeasure of having to hear 14-15 year old girls discuss their sexual encounters and stds in great detail 😥

• WTF