At what age does a prettyboy lose his appeal?

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
Some say around 20 but others say something like 25, I’m 19 but it’s gonna take like 6 months to leanmax properly.

Not even sure whether it’s worth it at this point. I sense that I could be a little late to the party.

I’ll likely look good though, not a chadlite or anything but fuckable.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerM and PlayersGetPlayed
25 is when most hit the wall, chads can slay up until well into their 40s

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and HighTierSubhuman
When he becomes ugly

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
25 is when most hit the wall, chads can slay up until well into their 40s
You really think I still have time? I am very babyfaced, but weirdly I didn’t get IDed the other day

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and PlayersGetPlayed
You really think I still have time? I am very babyfaced, but weirdly I didn’t get IDed the other day
Prettyboys aren't babyfaced, I hate to break it to you but true prettyboys still have good bone definition, you probably just have prettyboy appeal.

You do have an advantage and that is that if I'm right, which I do think, you can easily nichemaxx after 25 as opposed to prettyboys for life who have to cope with falling off.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and HighTierSubhuman
I feel like people on here exaggerate how fast you age in your 20s. You have plenty of time as long as you don't have shit aging genetics.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Ur not a prettyboy ur a cutecel or incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, MoggerM, DarkTriadBeliever and 2 others
Cutecel don't count boyo

I'm also babyfaced and the same age. Not getting IDed once doesn't really mean anything though some people just don't care enough to. I've got away with not getting IDed for stuff before and I've been told I look 14-16.

I'm also babyfaced and the same age. Not getting IDed once doesn't really mean anything though some people just don't care enough to. I've got away with not getting IDed for stuff before and I've been told I look 14-16.
I look 16-17 at 19

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
How old are you?

• +1
30 at most, unless he can transition into a more Maesthetic type look

Depends on if they are feeding their cells poison and degrading them instead of eating animals product @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
That's not even that bad tbh. Hopefully that'll mean you'll age better.

19 but I feel part of the reason I'm perceived as younger is for my height (5'6)
Don’t pretyboys age like shit?

I’m 5’10 1/2 but I can fraud to 6’0

30 at most, unless he can transition into a more Maesthetic type look
30? I would’ve thought after like 23 it’s over, not sure if I’m looking at the situation like a psl autist though

My lack of bones might be an issue

Ur not a prettyboy ur a cutecel or incel
I have avg looks, leanmaxxed I’d look good but I wouldn’t be a chadlite or anything like that

• +1
30? I would’ve thought after like 23 it’s over, not sure if I’m looking at the situation like a psl autist though

My lack of bones might be an issue
I meant like best case scenario. On average it's probably more like 25. Also somewhat depends on whether you're white or not

I meant like best case scenario. On average it's probably more like 25. Also somewhat depends on whether you're white or not
I might be fucked I kind of lack bones ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back