At what age pretty boy ENDS being a pretty boy?

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
At what age pretty boy is not a pretty boy? What is his expiration date?

Attachments

• 330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    330px-Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Depends on the bone structure, the less bones the more is the collagen loss noticeable via aging

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Kingcel32, Birdcell and 4 others

Pretty boy=above average bone structure. With extremely long hair.

Screenshot 20220530 225337

Him for example

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Depends on many factors, usually in the mid or late 20s, I knew personally a pretty boy who went bald fast in his early 20s and without his hair he looked like a rat, it was over for him...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, TUSSELEIF, Growth Plate and 8 others
After 22-23
Also depends on the pretty boy

It depends on the person, at my age, I’ve seen a lot people age horribly and some people age well. That being said , I have not seen a pretty boy age well(from my experience) save for a few. Although I’m still called a pretty boy(I’m 34 in a couple weeks)take that as you will.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Depends on many factors, usually in the mid or late 20s, I knew personally a pretty boy who went bald fast in his early 20s and without his hair he looked like a rat, it was over for him...
Lack of hair changed his look much then? Did he not have nice skin, eyes, lips etc.?

as long as you can pull it off its timeless, but probably past30/35 its impossible cause of balding

Former pretty boy here. Now 31. Some elements still remain. Good hair and smooth skin on the lower part of the face. But I've got forehead lines showing. Also, my bone structure has become more masculine, giving me sharper cheek bones and a more prominent chin than before. It all depends on how well you take care of yourself.

I recommend nofapmaxxing, gymmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, and occasionally comb a mixture of black castor oil, tea tree oil and rose oil into the hair to keep it strong, healthy and shining to prolong the retention of youthful looks. Also don't underestimate the power of adequatehydrationmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
Lack of hair changed his look much then? Did he not have nice skin, eyes, lips etc.?
Yeah, but no pronounced, well developed facial bones, so without his hair, he descended a lot.

and 30 yo? What do you think?
I would say a lot of pretty boys will lose their appeal by that age(unless they had masculine bones to begin with)

Take to account that most of them are manlets with literally no frame so it will pretty much be hard for them

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Kingcel32
Nah,unless they have like 0.0001% genetics,just look at chico
Tbh he did not take care of himself, he exposured to the sun much, did not sleep well, did not take finasteride probably etc. That was his decision to descend. He could have hold his look if he had wanted.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Kingcel32
Yeah, but no pronounced, well developed facial bones, so without his hair, he descended a lot.
That's sad that one element is gone and everything change.

Former pretty boy here. Now 31. Some elements still remain. Good hair and smooth skin on the lower part of the face. But I've got forehead lines showing. Also, my bone structure has become more masculine, giving me sharper cheek bones and a more prominent chin than before. It all depends on how well you take care of yourself.

I recommend nofapmaxxing, gymmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, and occasionally comb a mixture of black castor oil, tea tree oil and rose oil into the hair to keep it strong, healthy and shining to prolong the retention of youthful looks. Also don't underestimate the power of adequatehydrationmaxxing.
What nofapmaxxing changes? Does it work or just placebo?

as long as you can pull it off its timeless, but probably past30/35 its impossible cause of balding
That is nice then. Many people say the end is 25

what the best way to stop forehead wrinkling in particular.

what the best way to stop forehead wrinkling in particular.
Peel a cucumber. Apply the peel to your forehead and leave it on there for a while.
When i was a child, i remember seeing the other people's wrinkles in their forehead and this made me feel disgusted since then i am not using my eyebrows.

Therefore i don't have any wrinkles in my forehead.

@8PSLcel , is also aware of this method and been practicing it for a few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
When you have shade from your facial hair - over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Most prettyboys lose appeal around late twenties probably. If they don't have decent facial structure they will be ugly come mid thirties due to loss of collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FreakkForLife and Deprived
A pure prettyboy probably late teens to late twenties depending on your skin and hairline. If you look more masc and lean more robust prettyboy you can last well into your 30s

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
When i was a child, i remember seeing the other people's wrinkles in their forehead and this made me feel disgusted since then i am not using my eyebrows.

Therefore i don't have any wrinkles in my forehead.

@8PSLcel , is also aware of this method and been practicing it for a few years.
Yeah. Also make sure to avoid excessive sun exposure. My dad has fuck all wrinkles aside from some on his forehead.

If you don't abuse substances like cigarets, you wont become a wrinkly prune. Most old white people are wrinkly as shit because they smoked during their youth. This is the source of the idea whites age like shit, it's entirely because of dogshit lifestyle.

If you want to stay prettyboy for a long time, you'd have to do certain things. First thing is to avoid too much sun and other collagen destroying stuff. Second is to maintain a low weight, this is another cause of shit ageing, it stretches your skin and takes away your youthful looks. Third is to make sure to keep your hair, dht is the ultimate enemy of being pretty, it makes you grow facial hair, makes you lose scalp hair. Take finasteride for this or another dht blocker if you know you'll start balding.

Everyone needs to know that 80% of the descension people experience is because they're lazy slobs and start bloating or destroyed their body during youth.

Im taking precautions right now to avoid most of the bad parts of ageing. Here is what Im doing.

1. Im commited to staying light, I wont get fat

2. Im avoiding excessive sun exposure

3. I've stopped drinking alcohol after my first two times getting drunk ended badly.

4. I wont ever smoke.

5. I'm taking steps to maintain low levels of DHT and test to avoid any loss in neoteny.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ALP
i was 14 when i was prettyboy now im 16 and incel

1. Im commited to staying light, I wont get fat

2. Im avoiding excessive sun exposure

3. I've stopped drinking alcohol after my first two times getting drunk ended badly.

4. I wont ever smoke.

5. I'm taking steps to maintain low levels of DHT and test to avoid any loss in neoteny.
Don't forvet to drinking 3+ lt water everyday.

Also apply moisturizer and sunscreen after washing your face, skin absorbs better while it's still wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Don't forvet to drinking 3+ lt water everyday.

Also apply moisturizer and sunscreen after washing your face, skin absorbs better while it's still wet.
3+Liters????

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm 29yo and still get called "cute" (mignon in my language) by my slays. Mostly because of my neotenous features (full lips, big almond eyes) and average bones. I think it will be over past 35yo.

My dad used 2 be a pretty boy in his youth now he is masculine ass shit, he looks more Dark triad then me he had some crazy ass eyebrows very different to mine , the way to prevail is to have a wide jaw ass a pretty boy with a good chin too, then ur winning and you'll just look a bit more masculine when it older 👍

when they stop getting laid

when they stop getting laid

it depends, if they pretty off of hair and collagen then like mid 20s. If they’re genuinely pretty then they can go onto mid 30s

Most don't make it to 30 due to lifestyle but some can get as far as late 30s. The ones with a more masculine look age better like Ian Somerholder.

it depends, if they pretty off of hair and collagen then like mid 20s. If they’re genuinely pretty then they can go onto mid 30s
Doesn’t your race have a huge effect of if h will age or not

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Theres no one answer

White people lose their collagen earliest so their time is cut short

Ethnics have more time to be prettyboys because they age better

Particularly East asians and Blacks

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Your boyfriend is a toxic, toxic, person. Have you asked about past relationships and why they didn't work out?

Ultimately, it's a matter of time before you age. He's with you exclusively because you have a low body count and are attractive. He isn't with you because you're a good person or have good views. He only cares about those two things, and while he may treat you well, it's only because he does not view you like this yet. He will start to.

Let me ask, what happens when you counter his statements? Do you even counter his statements? I'd be willing to bet that he's using your inexperience to say "you're young and don't know better" as his argument.

It may be hard, but he knows that it will. In fact, most men know that prettyboys don't want to hurt their partner, even if they don't want to be with them anymore. The reality, though, is that he will cut you out without caring about your feelings, because you challenge him.

Find a partner who values who you are, not how many men you've slept with or your age. You have 75% of your life left to live, why do it with someone you don't respect and who doesn't respect you? At your age, you absolutely should be learning to stand up for yourself, your beliefs, and your own wants/desires in a partner. Some people find someone that fits the mark quickly. Most have to go through a number of partners before finding one suitable. Some simply might not find someone that aligns with what they want in a partner. You do you, but it's clear that you will be better off ending things sooner rather than later.

Depends on the person, never happened with Chico until 30