• Between 5'5 and 5'9

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • 5'10-5'11

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
It really seems that not being at least over 5'11 will really cause you a lot of problem. The taller you are the better.

below 6foot barefoot night height is the only proper answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Never_Began and Ritalincel
5'11 = king of manlets

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
0B41E4ED 33BB 460E BA60 779313B1A7E4

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Falimcel, Never_Began and 2 others
Below 6ft you need to have an above average face to make up for it. Below 5‘7 it‘s ogre.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Never_Began
Depends on the country you live in & that your real height is correctly measured barefoot at night (since it seems like everyone adds 1-2 inches).
Under 5’10” in most countries unless you visit Scandinavian countries, then it’s 6’ & below.
It really seems that not being at least over 5'11 will really cause you a lot of problem. The taller you are the better.
Maybe on Tinder, in the end it’s an arbitrary number. Most people (obv not all) can’t tell 5’11” apart from 6-6’1” in person anyways.

Begins ? It begins as low as it can get, but i would say under 5´9 you are considered a manlet by western and especially scandinavian standards.

Lifefuel for me

It never began for manlets.

Well I'm 6 Feet Tall at 16 so i guess I'm good

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and TakaRyo
Entirely depends on what country you're in. For instance in Spain the average height is 5ft 9, in Vietnam it's 5ft 4, in the Netherlands it's 6ft. Whether you're percieved as short is a relative thing determined by others in your location.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, NormieKilla, TakaRyo and 1 other person
Depends on where you live. 6ft is manlet height in some places.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I like how it goes right from "you're fucked at 6'1" to "perfect male height" at 6'2-4 : cage:
Exactly lmao an inch difference is actually indistinguishable unless two people stand against each other’s backs.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Exactly lmao an inch difference is actually indistinguishable unless two people stand against each other’s backs.
Yeah obviously 6'1 vs 6'6 is a lot but like 6'1 vs 6'2 is not a lot lol