Attraction to 14 y olds=pedophilia

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
What bullshit is this, people tell me muh muh they’re MiNOrs. I tell them there’s no difference between a 14 y old teen and a 20 y old woman. They possess the same body. They say muh mUH just because they look grown don’t mean they mentally ready to consent.
jfl wtf does “mentally ready” even allude.that is entirely subjective bullshit.
18 being adult age is arbitrary anyways. Some guys stop developing at 16 others grow until 21.
I destroy the age of consent theory by asking the femenist im debating “what about back in caveman days when they didn’t have numbers. They didn’t keep track of age yet girls started having sex on instinct. The males of the tribe instinctively knew when to try to mate with a female and that was usually 13-14 jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
No one:

Tiktok e girl: i bet you have never seen an attractive 14 year old

*autistically pops out of nowhere and does some girly pose and smiles aat camera, wow im so hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao, Nisse and 2 others
Jfl even 40 year old women arent mentally ready to decide what they want for dinner, how are they supposed to deliberate over complex human interactions. Unbelievably high levels of cope from normies that think women have the mental power to make any rational decisions at any age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, thisend, turkproducer and 8 others
A lot of men agree with you but you gotta take that secret to the grave with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Lmao, Nisse and 2 others
A lot of men agree with you but you gotta take that secret to the grave with you.
True but we rlly shouldn’t have to keep silent about the truth. It’s ridiculous. I heard on the news how a 13 y old fucked a 19 year old but she larped as 17. Okay now if she could convincingly look 17 at 13 years of age this proves there’s nothing morally wrong with fucking young teens

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Lmao, Deleted member 13854 and 3 others
not mentally ready to consent :soy:

if a 14 year old girl has a boyfriend in college its an atrocity but if she gets multiple cocks rammed in her by high school chads "she's just exploring herself teehee"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, ChadFucksYourOneitis, The giga incel and 7 others
not mentally ready to consent :soy:

if a 14 year old girl has a boyfriend in college its an atrocity but if she gets multiple cocks rammed in her by high school chads "she's just exploring herself teehee"
You're back :love:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612
What bullshit is this, people tell me muh muh they’re MiNOrs. I tell them there’s no difference between a 14 y old teen and a 20 y old woman. They possess the same body. They say muh mUH just because they look grown don’t mean they mentally ready to consent.
jfl wtf does “mentally ready” even allude.that is entirely subjective bullshit.
18 being adult age is arbitrary anyways. Some guys stop developing at 16 others grow until 21.
I destroy the age of consent theory by asking the femenist im debating “what about back in caveman days when they didn’t have numbers. They didn’t keep track of age yet girls started having sex on instinct. The males of the tribe instinctively knew when to try to mate with a female and that was usually 13-14 jfl
tf are you talking about you are just blind as a fucking duck if you cant tell the difference between a 14 and a 20 year old

tf are you talking about you are just blind as a fucking duck if you cant tell the difference between a 14 and a 20 year old

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 2403 and Adriana Lima