• +1
Reactions: watah, theonewhocantascend, T50CeI and 3 others
He's gonna cry in another interview now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, theonewhocantascend, Entschuldigung and 4 others
He's gonna cry in another interview now
This nigga doesn’t understands they hate him cus he’s ugly

Why don’t they call Bellingham racist slurs he could pass as full-black? Bcs Bellingham is handsome and he’s a monkey

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, theonewhocantascend, iloveboobs and 2 others

Why don’t they call Bellingham racist slurs he could pass as full-black? Bcs Bellingham is handsome and he’s a monkey
They hate him cause he's the most annoying nigga on the field. His look also don't do him any favours

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and iloveboobs
“we”
Keep supporting niggers who earn millions of dollars while you are being a broke loser:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Fusionxz, theonewhocantascend, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
They hate him cause he's the most annoying nigga on the field. His look also don't do him any favours
Bellingham does annoying shit too nigga but yet the media etc doesn’t care, have you watched the euros? :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and GlamourPursuer
And what do you imply ?
City, Bayern, Real, Leverkusen, Inter are all ahead
@GlamourPursuer

And I’m applying that the more blacks in the team, the better. So sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Debetro
Bellingham does annoying shit too nigga but yet the media etc doesn’t care, have you watched the euros? :lul:
He shouldn't be acting like a monkey on the field while looking like that, it's his fault he gets treated like shit. Kante is a pitch black ugly manlet but was one of the most liked player at Chelsea

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
City, Bayern, Real, Leverkusen, Inter are all ahead
@GlamourPursuer

And I’m applying that the more blacks in the team, the better. So sorry.
Cope. Whites dominate.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, T50CeI and Saint Casanova
who cares he is literally a kid and in south America they know fuck all about racism so to them its normal

Ramos as RB, why is Cafu there:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah. Haaland will become better than Pele, so basically the best XI ever is full-white. @Saint Casanova GG

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
“we”
Keep supporting niggers who earn millions of dollars while you are being a broke loser:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah that's because the fanbase is a direct part of what makes the club you moron, there's no sport without fans

Id beat that child black and blue like his shirt

@Saint Casanova I forgot Lewandowski. That dude is better than Pele.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Saint Casanova
thats what I’m literally trying to say you dumb retard. You support people earning millions thinking you’re a part of them while you’re a broke fat loser watching those dudes on the TV slay bitches, earn millions, being treated like gods for kicking a ball :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and vanillaicecream
@Saint Casanova I forgot Lewandowski. That dude is better than Pele.
Not better than pele but he’s up there with the best strikers. I’ll give you that

• Love it

Lamine Yamal is also ugly asf and no one calls him monkey.

It's part due to Vinicius's grotesque face and part due to his shitty attitude. He teases everyone, does stupid African dances in front of the crowd after he scores, and then acts like a victim when someone mocks him back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50CeI and Saint Casanova
Lamine Yamal is also ugly asf and no one calls him monkey.

It's part due to Vinicius's grotesque face and part due to his shitty attitude. He teases everyone, does stupid African dances in front of the crowd after he scores, and then acts like a victim when someone mocks him back.
Yeah he's one of the most insufferable players ever. Just the other day he told the fans of the opposing team to be quieto after scoring a goal. The guy is a moron and he's also not that good skill wise

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
thats what I’m literally trying to say you dumb retard. You support people earning millions thinking you’re a part of them while you’re a broke fat loser watching those dudes on the TV slay bitches, earn millions, being treated like gods for kicking a ball :lul:
Everyone needs to cope somehow

Sports make you feel like you are part of something big, if you are actually present in games you might as well be anyway, because without fans, football wouldn't be as big as it is.

• +1
Reactions: T50CeI
Yeah he's one of the most insufferable players ever. Just the other day he told the fans of the opposing team to be quieto after scoring a goal. The guy is a moron and he's also not that good skill wise
I hope they don't allow this nigger to win the balloon d'oor.
He is honestly a mid ass player, in Brazil's national team he has like 5 goals in total. He couldn't even place Brazil in Copa america's final :lul::lul:

At least Rodri and Bellingham are not club players only.

• +1
He is honestly a mid ass player, in Brazil's national team he has like 5 goals in total. He couldn't even place Brazil in Copa america's final :lul::lul:

If Bellingham kept his performance level from the first half of the season he would win it, but unfortunately he fell off... Vinicius Jr winning ballon d'or is an atrocity regardless of how well he performed this season

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Yeah. Haaland will become better than Pele, so basically the best XI ever is full-white. @Saint Casanova GG
Positions are fanciful, but let's pretend they are not
If you think Haaland is better than Pele (which is big bullshit) then put Gerd Muller or, maybe better, Puskas

• +1

It’s been basically confirmed that he’ll win it. Sad since Neymar, who is much better than this clown, never won it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Darkeningstar
It’s been basically confirmed that he’ll win it. Sad since Neymar, who is much better than this clown, never won it.
Neymar is a footballer who will go down in popular history (i.e. football narrative) as a wasted talent, which is true, in part. Neymar's footballing ability is strongly under-considered, his qualities are top 10 in football history, at least. Unfortunately for him, he will not be considered so.

• +1
Neymar is a footballer who will go down in popular history (i.e. football narrative) as a wasted talent, which is true, in part. Neymar's footballing ability is strongly under-considered, his qualities are top 10 in football history, at least. Unfortunately for him, he will not be considered so.
All he cares about is getting money, slaying bitches and partying.
His goal was never to be one of the best players ever, it seems as if he just wanted tons of money.

I don't blame him but he could have at least taken better care of himself, to me what he did at he PSG when he first arrived was nothing short of amazing.
Imagine carrying a weak ass team to the UCL final!!!!! And then get hated on because you didn't win, no shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar