Average SELF-REPORTED lenght is this study was 5.6-6 inches

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Kraken
"After that, men were required to answer the additional open question “How many centimeters do you believe your penis erected have?” This question aimed to evaluate the perceived penis length (PPL)".
Keep in mind that this is the reported NBP lenght and guys larp about size,a guy literally claimed to have a 30cm dick(12 inches).
RSL is the measured Stretched BONE-PRESSED lenght,biggest was 8.25 and the smallest was 4.5 among 450.

Brazilians are not really white or black cause of race mix but the study give us a notion about the size.
Average is pretty big is this study too.

Brazilian size

@personalityinkwell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
why we talking so much about dicks
average is around 5.5-6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Yeah we know that's the average but holy shit with all this dicktalk on this forum I feel like a huge percentage of people are below 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you wear Cope-free glasses like me, you will notice that every study says average sexually active male has a 7 incher, aka not so impressive size

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Beetlejuice
If you wear Cope-free glasses like me, you will notice that every study says average sexually active male has a 7 incher, aka not so impressive size
self reported trash, every 6 inch dude claims 7 just like every 5'10 dude is 6 foot

never began for sub 7s

self reported trash, every 6 inch dude claims 7 just like every 5'10 dude is 6 foot
Indeed,the measured average was 6.2-6.5 inches that would be like 5.5-5.75 in NBP lenght,biggest ones at 8-8.25 which means 7 inch range in NBP(in more than 400 guys).
Basically no sub 4 NBP in the study,weird shit but it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back