Average women are worse than stacies

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
never approach or try to talk with a average women. They are 30x worse. Trust me, 90 orher guys have the same cope of “shes not rlly that hot so shell be easy” and approach her. Maybe even your intention is to just fuck but at the end of the day you are only boosting her ego and making it harder for the next guy. Atleast stacies when they reject you they are polite, mtbs get mad at the mere thought of a notmie approaching them

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Manana, Deleted member 21735 and 2 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I understand that having shit life makes you a negative and annoying person, but beckies don't have shit life a bit and they're still like that

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I understand that having shit life makes you a negative and annoying person, but beckies don't have shit life a bit and they're still like that
The reason mtb get mad when approached is for 3 reasons
- they are waiting for a chad to approach them so when some normie or incel does they get annoyed
- they feel like they are way above your level and think “why does he even think he has a chance “
- just for a viral tiktok video

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 18582
Yes.Mtbs get more attention than stacies cuz males think they are easy af.So they have higher standards than stacies.Don't approach MTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
mtb/htb don't have a stable self image so they interpret who they are approached by as a indicator of their own attractiveness

Whereas stacy is secure in her looks and so doesn't read so much into who is choosing to approach her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 29581
Nope that’s actually how it is. And ugly girls are even worse. They are too retarded to understand they are being used as a flesh light

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
stacies will just use me as an emotional tampon, avrg girls wont even bother

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 29581