AVIPILL is honestly BRUTAL and very telling about LOOKSTHEORY.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
despite us all being here for years, analyzing stacies and chads, dating statistics, the sexual market, facial aesthetics, psychology, etc... we are all literally still just as bad as chad and stacy.

despite all of our blackpill knowledge and wisdom and complete profiling of normies and PUAs, we havent come even 1% to defeating our natural propensity to LOOKS halo.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE LOOKS HALO, EVER !! IT IS FOREVER PRESENT !!

the users with stacy avis almost always have insanely good rep ratios even if they are completely mediocre posters, furthermore and most importantly i found that people with stacy avis get accepted into the looksmax social cricle SIGNIFICANTLY faster than the average user, after only a few hundred posts they get tagged, lots if interaction, have "forum friends" etc...

generally feminine profiles (avi + user combo) get even more interaction; replies, quotes, reps, mentions, etc... they get included extremely often in discussion and seem to get treated as "high status" etc, its BRUTAL

this is also somewhat true for chads avis, but only prettyboys for some reason, and still not nearly as much as stacies; just really shows how deep the power of LOOKS is...

its over basically. we are all primitive apes, we cannot escape it no matter what.

and yea, note: i do think people can beat their sexual urges completely with meditation and sprituality etc, but they can NEVER beat the LOOKS halo; just treating people better in every way if they have LOOKS; considering them higher iq, more important, more interesting, cooler, caring abt their opinion, wanting to be their friend, etc... LOOKS AURA IS UNBEATABLE, THE PINNACLE OF EXISTENCE AND BEAUTY AND PURPOSE; the meaning of LIFE is LOOKS !

this isnt about "thinking with ur dick" its about the sheer power of LOOKS in every aspect of judging someone as a being. LOOKS is one of the three laws of the universe... there is time, space and LOOKS ! JFL !

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Idgaf what AVI one has if that nigga makes me laugh:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19036
Idgaf what AVI one has if that nigga makes me laugh:feelsgood:
Sure nigga, but the objective truth of the general trend of this forum in this regard is undeniable. AVI halo is real.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and Account
dn rd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Salieri
Look at my TerraChad avi & then at my mid ratio

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19036 and Salieri
Look at my TerraChad avi & then at my mid ratio
exactly ! your ratio would be 20% better at least if you had stacy pfp ! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
exactly ! your ratio would be 20% better at least if you had stacy pfp ! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I had Stacy avi for a while as greycel…my post to rep ratio was 1:4:soy:

• Love it
Reactions: Salieri
Is my avi a halo?

despite us all being here for years, analyzing stacies and chads, dating statistics, the sexual market, facial aesthetics, psychology, etc... we are all literally still just as bad as chad and stacy.

despite all of our blackpill knowledge and wisdom and complete profiling of normies and PUAs, we havent come even 1% to defeating our natural propensity to LOOKS halo.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE LOOKS HALO, EVER !! IT IS FOREVER PRESENT !!

the users with stacy avis almost always have insanely good rep ratios even if they are completely mediocre posters, furthermore and most importantly i found that people with stacy avis get accepted into the looksmax social cricle SIGNIFICANTLY faster than the average user, after only a few hundred posts they get tagged, lots if interaction, have "forum friends" etc...

generally feminine profiles (avi + user combo) get even more interaction; replies, quotes, reps, mentions, etc... they get included extremely often in discussion and seem to get treated as "high status" etc, its BRUTAL

this is also somewhat true for chads avis, but only prettyboys for some reason, and still not nearly as much as stacies; just really shows how deep the power of LOOKS is...

its over basically. we are all primitive apes, we cannot escape it no matter what.

and yea, note: i do think people can beat their sexual urges completely with meditation and sprituality etc, but they can NEVER beat the LOOKS halo; just treating people better in every way if they have LOOKS; considering them higher iq, more important, more interesting, cooler, caring abt their opinion, wanting to be their friend, etc... LOOKS AURA IS UNBEATABLE, THE PINNACLE OF EXISTENCE AND BEAUTY AND PURPOSE; the meaning of LIFE is LOOKS !

this isnt about "thinking with ur dick" its about the sheer power of LOOKS in every aspect of judging someone as a being. LOOKS is one of the three laws of the universe... there is time, space and LOOKS ! JFL !
Idk what you're talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Danish_Retard
Idk what you're talking about
This nigga read my thread, got blackpilled, equipped stacy avi, then started coping insantly
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tyronelite and Niklaus Mikaelson
I’ve always kept my avi since day 1 :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Salieri and Niklaus Mikaelson
My avi before was some anime. Now my avi gets me clout

What about my avi?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri and Niklaus Mikaelson
Am i an anomaly?

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri
This nigga read my thread, got blackpilled, equipped stacy avi, then started coping insantly
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
I feel scammed, changed my Avi and I'm not getting my usual 1:2 post/rep ratio on my low effort posts :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Salieri and AlexBrown84