Avoid asian girls because they have ugly pussies

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
They may look cute on the outside sometimes but one thing that should be the biggest deal breaker for everyone is ugly,dark, hairy pussy and guess what, Asian women will often have the whole package. I cant stress this enough, ugly pussy is the biggest physical flaw a woman can have, its just disgusting and they'll demand that you go down on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, normie_joe, Thoux and 13 others
They may look cute on the outside sometimes but one thing that should be the biggest deal breaker for everyone is ugly,dark, hairy pussy and guess what, Asian women will often have the whole package. I can stress this enough, ugly pussy is the biggest physical flaw a woman can have, its just disgusting and they'll demand that you go down on them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Thoux, Sub5kang and 4 others
thank you for this informative thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thoux, looksmaxxing223 and wishIwasSalludon
Wtf? Dnr only title but holy cope, I'm no noodlefoid enthusiast but they got the finest assholes / pussies out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, aspiringexcel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
vaginas look disgusting in general the only reason we're attracted to them is due to instinctual fetishism forcing us to like it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: groidpilled, Foreverbrad, Thoux and 17 others
vaginas look disgusting in general the only reason we're attracted to them is due to instinctual fetishism forcing us to like it.
sounds gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: groidpilled, Thoux, Sub5kang and 3 others
what about dicks to women? do women find it aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
You saw pussy? IRL?! Fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: groidpilled, aspiringexcel, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Wtf? Dnr only title but holy cope, I'm no noodlefoid enthusiast but they got the finest assholes / pussies out there

No they don’t. Brown and hairy nigga.

Only white women have pink pussies

• WTF
Reactions: dbva
Are you sure they're Asian or just mixed. Or maybe they're just outliers.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kroker
what about dicks to women? do women find it aesthetic?
women aren't attracted to dicks never actually send them nudes, just tease them forever with shots of your iliac furrows

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled, aspiringexcel, truthhurts and 2 others
No they don’t. Brown and hairy nigga.

Only white women have pink pussies
It's not only the color we are talking about here, whitefoids tend to get roastbeef flabbers very often

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
They may look cute on the outside sometimes but one thing that should be the biggest deal breaker for everyone is ugly,dark, hairy pussy and guess what, Asian women will often have the whole package. I cant stress this enough, ugly pussy is the biggest physical flaw a woman can have, its just disgusting and they'll demand that you go down on them.

Asian women don’t have the whole package nigga.

They are pure subhuman

48C56955 5D97 419E B0B1 08A37B990FE2
D51F0DA3 07F5 4BB9 8980 CF8165290AD2
8E29B6D0 9AB1 4D25 AFE5 158C9DFE2299
BFECFE2E A7F6 40AE 8A8F 0C8BA2F1CF4B
A571DDFD 48D3 4D7A 84EE 7612C2CA2412
E9ADE352 AAB0 4B5C AE6B 26A9D76A7BBD
3AA6BB73 5815 44B4 AB52 45E43FA7CCD0

Of course they have nasty pussies, what else do they possibly have going for them? Nothing.

Asian women weren’t made to be sexual, they were made for white autistic niggas to settle with because they can’t pull normal women.
267E1FA6 D4AB 44D6 A869 75B3E897B999

Only faggots have sex with chinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, TechnoBoss and Yuki
this feels like youre just trying to get rid of competition tbh
F5B2B4AD 6F9F 4AA3 BB57 CFEA6A4EE753

No. I’m telling the truth. Asian women like all other deathnic women are disgusting. JFL

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I avoid them because of their horrendously ugly faces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel and Hottaco34
So do chinks nigga.
Idk man never seen a poosay in my incelic life, but it was my category (Asian) when I used to fap so yeah I liked it back then

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
this is why you need a 10/10 stacy japanese/korean baddie

10/10 chink doesn’t exist.

They are capped at a 5 at most. They do not have the qualities that white/Latina/mena women have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
On opposite day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kroker and Hottaco34
I said this but I got called gay

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Asian women don’t have the whole package nigga.

They are pure subhuman

View attachment 3128504View attachment 3128505View attachment 3128506View attachment 3128507View attachment 3128508View attachment 3128509View attachment 3128510

Of course they have nasty pussies, what else do they possibly have going for them? Nothing.

Asian women weren’t made to be sexual, they were made for white autistic niggas to settle with because they can’t pull normal women.
View attachment 3128511
Only faggots have sex with chinks
Doesn't take a genius to figure out I was referring to the aforementioned traits "dark/hairy/ugly" pertaining to their vaginas when I said they have the whole package. Jesus...

If you’re gay op, just say you’re gay.

Pussy is pussy. Do you really think girls find balls attractive on an aesthetic level? No, but they’re still going to suck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldgymcel, PointOfNoReturn, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
innie pussies are cute
roasties are disgusting

Ah so ur a fag?

Explains your love for chinks, I don’t think anyone who actually wants to fuck a female has an attraction to Asians
have fun fucking smelly fish holes you dirty nigger

This is actually true I'm my experience and I've fucked alot of Asian.
Even the Asian Stacy I fucked had an ugly one

10/10 chink doesn’t exist.

They are capped at a 5 at most. They do not have the qualities that white/Latina/mena women have.
I bet you mean Latina/mena women who have European features AND look white.

I bet you mean Latina/mena women who have European features AND look white.

of course I do nigga,

Why would I possibly want to stick my dick inside something that isn’t white??

of course I do nigga,

Why would I possibly want to stick my dick inside something that isn’t white??
would arthur mog with regular ears?

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
Vaginas are overrated anyways. Anus mog

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
low T

over if you don't get hard at the thought of sweaty stinky hairy women